[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>say there's a price drop for the entry level MBP >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6595.jpg (192KB, 1548x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6595.jpg
192KB, 1548x1066px
>say there's a price drop for the entry level MBP
>it's for a 128gb model
>new 256gb price was INCREASED compared to the previous base model

How much C O U R A G E did this take?

>>
>>60767933
They charge whatever people are willing to pay. How is this surprising? Are you new here?
>>
>>60767933
they always started at 128gb, are you stupid or just b8ing?
>>
>>60767984
Homophobes aren't known for their intelligence.
>>
>>60767948
retard

>>60767984
retard

>>60768343
retard
>>
File: 1496094466087.png (37KB, 843x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1496094466087.png
37KB, 843x1102px
>>60767933
>Paying $500 for a small touch screen
Top kek
>>
>>60768957
>mac
>touch screen
Troll properly please.
>>
>>60769093
>The gimmick touch bar isn't just a small OLED touch screen
>>
>>60769093
>MacBook Pro 13-Inch with Touch Bar
You fucking idiot.
>>
File: kill a nigger tonite.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kill a nigger tonite.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>60768957
ooh, i know whats up, it has a FUCKING IPHONE BUILT IN, THAT WHAT IT FUCKING IS, for fuck sake this apple niggers/jews are out of control
>>
>>60768957

The Touch Bar isn't the only difference between the $1299 model and the $1799 model. The $1799 model also has twice as much storage and twice as many USB-C ports as the $1299 model. If I recall correctly, it's also somewhat faster. TouchID is cool too.
>>
>>60767933
They need to quit trying to push the fucking touchbar. I hate that piece of shit I went to Best buy to go check it out and I could tell it's overrated I'd rather have physical keys there.
>>
>>60774411

The Touch Bar is something that you can't realistically get a feel for on the sales floor. The whole point of the Touch Bar is that it's customizable. If you go to try it, and you're unfamiliar with it and don't yet have it as part of your everyday workflow, and you haven't had a chance to customize the buttons it offers to your liking, *of course* you're going to hate it and think it's overrated.

I'm not saying the Touch Bar is above criticism here. I'm just saying that it's worth granting that maybe, just maybe, it's not something you can accurately judge one way or another during a brief demo.
>>
>>60774602
Instead of touch bar, I want a full touch keyboard. I like the idea of control surfaces changing based on what app you are using, why not the whole surface?

Although maybe that's just me because I type on a touch screen as fast as I do on a regular keyboard.
>>
>>60774411
>I hate that piece of shit I went to Best buy to go check it out and I could tell it's overrated I'd rather have physical keys there.
Sample size = 1
Relevance = 0
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.