[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> hey pekka, we should make a music phone > yeah we should,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: nigger.jpg (180KB, 666x1156px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
180KB, 666x1156px
> hey pekka, we should make a music phone

> yeah we should, but all new phones should have longer battery life and be smaller than the old ones, if we make a music phone there is no why in perkele it can get 13 days of battery life and be smaller than 7 cm

> let's create a music dongle, music phones will always be for geeks anyway, it's not like there exist a music store where normies can buy music hahaha

A few years later: Steve Jobs invents a music phone with a half day battery three times the size of a Nokia and Nokia basically cease to exist

Meanwhile at Apple today: hurr durr thinner, touch bar is cool so no 15 inch with function keys for you

Was Apple literally great because of Steve Jobs?

Will Apple just walk into the same traps as Nokia did?
>>
>>60762287
probably. with the new macbook, they've proved to the world they're barely clinging onto their relevance. for fuck's sake, they managed to downgrade the hardware and the most they brought to the table was a poorly-supported gimmick.
something's going to come along to sway the general public in the next few years, and apple will finally die off.
>>
>Was Apple literally great because of Steve Jobs?
Why do you think they begged him to come back after firing him in the 90s?
The man had a keen eye for what was innovative and what would work vs what wasn't and wouldn't.
Tim Cook is just a run-of-the-mill CEO and is running Apple like its just another company, instead of trying to perpetuate their cultist behavior.
>>
>>60765131
>with the new macbook, they've proved to the world they're barely clinging onto their relevance.
Looks like they're improving things. After people panned the new MacBook Pro, Apple came out and said that the new Mac Pro was a mistake and that they are making new professional-grade iMacs, which they previewed today.
>>
I am fucking amazed.
You people will do fucking zero-gravity gymnastics to bash Apple. NOBODY has ever praised Jobs on /g/. Where the fuck did all you people come from? Please tell me where.
>>
>>60762287
tldr but nice finland mentioned
>>
>>60765190
Yeah, we saw the space heaters too.
>>
File: 1424982487451.png (553KB, 660x479px) Image search: [Google]
1424982487451.png
553KB, 660x479px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.