[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone always have circlejerk thread about C and Javascripts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sql+joins+guide+and+syntax[1].jpg (137KB, 966x760px) Image search: [Google]
sql+joins+guide+and+syntax[1].jpg
137KB, 966x760px
>Everyone always have circlejerk thread about C and Javascripts and shit
>I'm here just trying to do SQL and Hadoop

Let's have a good ol' SQL thread lads
>>
one of the best languages. withstood the test of time.
>>
I have about 90% chance of getting an internship at logistics dept of some automaker,so what type of SQL queries should i concentrate on more.

Any books,videos or links to practice queries online ?
>>
solid mathematical foundation
>>
>>60757248
inner join is more than enough in 90% of the cases, nigger. now stfu
>>
>>60757382
You obviously never used SQL professionally kid.
>>
SQL is not a real programming language and if you are not at least advanced with it you are a brainlet
>>
>>60757382
You have to at least accept that LEFT JOIN is used as often.
>>
>>60757382
>not listing clients that missed at least one shitty field
kek, go back to school, kid
>>
I fucking hate SQL and want to stab the first developer guy in the face.
>>
>>60757369
sqlzoo is okay
>>
>>60757451

stick to gluing together shitty js libraries faggot
>>
love sql, lmaoing@nosql is always a hearty kek
>>
File: Ambrose Mountie.jpg (37KB, 411x556px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose Mountie.jpg
37KB, 411x556px
>>60757409
How do I git gud then
>>
>writing functions in pgplsql, sending in all the shit for postgres to its thing

vs

>compute all the shit in your backend, send infinite inserts to postgres

second feels more natural and might scale easier than putting unnecessary stuff in the DB, however you can skip a lot of communication overhead with the first
>>
>>60758306
A bug in the first is hell on earth.
A bug in the second is a paddling from your neighbor dba.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.