[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AES256 is already hacked by NSA. I want to use AES2048 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

AES256 is already hacked by NSA.
I want to use AES2048 to encryption. How can I?
>>
>>60754904
you have to become the NSA
>>
AES256 is mathematics, idiot.

You're basically saying that the NSA found a pattern in prime numbers
>>
>>60754951
Yes they very well might have if we dont do something right now.
>>
>>60754904
Bullshit
NSA can't hack AES256 yet
>>
>>60755029
why? They're NSA.
>>
>>60754951
>>60755029
You realize they have a working quantum computer for years now, right?
>>
>>60755222
Is that how you got your supreme digits?
>>
>>60755222
Quantum computers aren't magic, they can't do everything just because they're quantum computers.
>>
>>60755222
>not knowing that a quantum computer couldn't break and 256 anyway
>not knowing that doubling symmetric key length is all that's needed, hence AES 256 is as strong as AES 128 against a quantum computer
>believing it's the crypto that matters
Lol get rekt. If they want your data. It's there's. You don't think all the major p2p software isn't being exploited? You think your hardware isn't built with a backdoor? You think it's hard to pull a key from ram? You think I can't slowly peel your skin off and make you eat it, by starving you from anything else, just so you'll give me your keys? The crypto? You don't need to worry about the crypto.
>>
>>60756539
It's just Shor's algorithm man, if there's anything a quantum computer can do it is break primes
>>
>>60756545
>You think I can't slowly peel your skin off and make you eat it, by starving you from anything else, just so you'll give me your keys?
Holy fuck, anon. Why would you even imagine something like that?
>>
>>60756552

aes256 breaking has nothing to do with primes. although searching the key space for valid keys would be helped by a quantum computer.
>>
>>60756306
That's how you find illegal numbers
>>
>>60756545
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/48022/what-kinds-of-encryption-are-not-breakable-via-quantum-computers
>aes-256 is """reasonably""" safe
>>60756655
>idk anything about cryptography: the post
>hurrr why dey no use mega quantum gpu gigabit fx420 blazeit rig to bruteforce le dataz xDDD
>>
>>60756779
forgot to put on my tripcode
>>
>>60756655
>aes256 breaking has nothing to do with primes.

CS in a nutshell, everyone.
>>
>>60756552
>>60756803
AES has nothing to do with primes, that's RSA.
Though obviously if you use RSA to send the AES key you're fucked either way.
>>
ITT:

Muh primes. AES is based on Galois fields, not prime factorization (like RSA moduli).

Muh quantum computer. A computational break isn't a SIGINT's only option -- probably not even the preferred option. You're dealing with mathematical research that's believed to be 30-50 years ahead of that pumped out in academia.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.