[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pajeets lie on resumes? I've got the impression that /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: easterbunny.gif (481KB, 499x276px) Image search: [Google]
easterbunny.gif
481KB, 499x276px
pajeets lie on resumes?

I've got the impression that /g/ hates pajeets and what they have done to the teck industry. Can somebody elaborate? I just graduated and got my first rejection for a job application because I don't have 19 years experience and 43 certifications.

What, pajeets just lie about this shit and get the jobs? is that the deal?
>>
>>60754014
Yes they also suck cock and work for less money than you with no chance that they would leave because they "dislike" job. they happy for any
>>
>>60754014
no, "pajeets" actually spend their free time doing courses and getting work experience by volunteering instead of jerking off to anime girls and playing videogames.

I think thats the more reasonable explanation.
>>
boohoo you got rejected, Welcome to the real world retard, your gonna get more rejections than actual offers. Thats how life work
>>
>teck
I think you may have been rejected for another reason.
>>
>>60754052
yeah that's the impressin i get from /g/

>>60754067
pajeet located. /g/ probably hears a lot of bitching from cs majors about how they didn't know what they were getting into. My case is no different.
>Lazy fucking "teachers" who speak broken english
>reading slides verbatim
>not a clue how to actually fucking teach
>pajeet or chinese
>nothing but java

>>60754069
yeah, i get it. thanks. boo fucking hoo. not a kid here, just re-entering the work force after 2.5 pointless years of college preceeded by 5 in the military. the real nature of my original post comes down to "how much lying can I get away with" on the resume/application in this work field. Can you just bullshit your way in the interviewers door like the pajeets supposedly do or do I need to actually fill in those gaps?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.