[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys seriously think Terry is some kind of genius for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Do you guys seriously think Terry is some kind of genius for making TempleOS?
http://www.ponyos.org/
I mean, for fuck's sake, some ponyfags made their own kernel, and it has networking, memory protection, and can run actual programs like vim and GCC.
If these pederasts can do something like this, clearly not some genius-level accomplishment.
>>
>>60753622
this is pretty neat actually
>>
Thanks for reminding me about that OS.
>>
>>60753622
*gnu/ponyos
Its impressive but it still doesnt have networking. Plus what does the guy actually gain from making it?
>>
>>60753743
It says on the webpage that networking was added as of v4.0, anon.
>what does he gain
It feeds his autism.
>>
>>60753622
isn't this based on existing code?
anyway, they used existing tools and created their own kernel then, using pre-planned paradigms.
Terry with his own variant language and tools, and a paradign of its own, and lets not even begin with the oracle, only a god inspired code could make software to communicate with dog
>>
>>60753622
Don't underestimated ponyfags.
>>
File: 1496486330402.png (397KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496486330402.png
397KB, 600x500px
>>60753622

Terry doesn't need to suck stallmans cock
>>
>>60753770
well sorry for not keeping up to date with ponyos. i prefer snowflake os personally, but whats the networking stack like then? has he ported ff to it yet?
>>
>>60753743
what does anybody gain from making a hobby os? more pertinently, what does he gain by being a filthy sexually stunted pederast who jerks of to a children's cartoon?
>>
>>60753622
I wanna write an unixlike exokernel-based operating system now
>>
>>60753622
This is literally a reskin of some other os, it says so right at the bottom.

The original project is http://toaruos.org/
He's a massive weeb.
>>
>>60753801
No idea on both of those questions. I'm just reading the website. There's a downloads link that redirects to GetHub, where you can get the image and source code.

It looks like you will have to use it in a VM to find out.
>>
>>60753819
And what about kernel?
>>
>>60753887
the kernel is not the os.
>>
>>60753622
>another GNU/Linux distro
Yeah, this it's literally the same as making your own OS+toolchain+programming language from scratch with your own paradigms
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.