[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out Google disabled one of my email accounts for "policy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: baby lamb.jpg (54KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
baby lamb.jpg
54KB, 637x960px
Just found out Google disabled one of my email accounts for "policy violation/terms of use". I use the email account for my small business, and for the Facebook page of my small business.

No reasons or anything, they just gave me the notice of policy violation, and I have no fucking idea why.

Of course I sent them an appeal message and am waiting to hear back, but is anyone here familiar with this?

Also my credit card information got stolen this week as well, so I'm wondering if there's blood in the water...
>>
>>60752529
>Also my credit card information got stolen this week as well, so I'm wondering if there's blood in the water...
most likely. why not make your own maul server so you can get [email protected] as your email address?

you should really fix that CC issue first though
>>
>>60752547

Thx mate, I'm going to...

cancel the CC
change my passwords on everything
format my computer

and possibly notify the credit reporting agencies.

oh and I do have my own website. When I went to make a facebook page for my business, Facebook would not accept the email address as valid. SO I had to make another email account on Google.

Google has disabled that email account.
>>
>>60752529
>using google services for business
Are you fucking retarded? Google's an advertising company. They have no customer service. They disable your shit for all kinds of crap. You can leave a "bad" comment under a Youtube video and they'll remove your gmail because of it.

NEVER use anything by Google. And especially for something that your business depends on.

And no, there's nothing you can do about it. Just cut your losses. About the only thing that works is if you know someone at Google who can help you. If not, you're SOL.
>>
>>60752529
>trusting the google jew
google "European historical figures", literally we wuz kangs
>>
>>60752589

What's a good alternative?
>>
>>60752589
>You can leave a "bad" comment under a Youtube video and they'll remove your gmail because of it.
why are you even getting into arguments in the youtube comments section? only the most moronic people actually post on youtube
>>
>>60752603
Welcome to the club, look around as if it's 1999
>>
>>60752603
>What's a good alternative?
Literally anything else. If you're making money off a business, host your email on fastmail. it doesn't cost much.

>>60752611
No, you retard. I'm just giving you an example that people have lost gmail accounts because of shit like that. You can also lose it for uploading a "wrong" kind of video and not having a conformist opinions.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-004416.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-004416.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>60752596
Kek
>>
>>60752529
7 years back I used it to troll on youtube, I think, so they disabled my gmail and youtube account, I appealed it but got no reply, It was a TOS thing apparently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x4_dozWkq0
Since then I don't rely on gmail, I just use it instead of cock.li cause nobody takes cock.li seriously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.