[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else love Android smartphones so much better than iPhones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Android.png (5KB, 286x491px) Image search: [Google]
Android.png
5KB, 286x491px
Anybody else love Android smartphones so much better than iPhones? I have no complaints so far except the way it scrolls, scroll down, but the page goes up, scroll up and the page goes down.

It just makes more sense to invert this. How the fuck do I invert the scrolling btw? For those who answer, may you have good luck and beautiful thicc waifus.
>>
have you tried using your phone upsidedown
>>
>>60730457
No thicc waifus for you.
>>
Cunts
>>
>>60730446
I had two iPhones....but that was when I was a teenager and I didn't know shit about tech. I've had Android phones ever since I got interested in tech. I don't have any shitty Macs anymore either. Fuck Applel.
>>
>>60730446
>buy used lg g3
>horrible latency while typing
>can't do anything with it if it's over 70 degrees
>camera is garbage
>it's slow AF
>doesn't have a flashlight in the bar like every other phone ever

I could probably think of 2 dozen more reasons it's garbage

I loved my s3, it was great

my moto x was pretty cool

my zte zmax pro was great until it shattered for no reason

but this thing is absolute garbage

I'm honestly thinking of buying an iPhone, because I've shit all over them for the last 10 years but I've never actually used one because they only have the one button, but now most new smartphones have software buttons anyway.
>>
>>60731861
This is such a funny cliché. I'm into tech. Used Android for years. I have a solid job at a server company and have for over three years now. I bought an iPhone because I was tired of having to consistently fuck with my Android phone to get it to work properly. The consistency isn't there. I have better things to do than waste my time on consumer tech. You and other people are hobbyists and nothing more. Try caring about useful tech instead of worshipping your phone
>>
windows phone is best. 950xl. best phone i ever had. Now though Im so into linux that fuck phones. i don't even know what i want any more... not a phone certainly not android or ios -- both terrible!!. time for something new. i think mini arm computers style of some of the higher end nokia flip like the 90 i think it was. anyways time for something different. i feel it coming....... do you?
>>
Android is pretty shitty to be honest

I use it because I don't like apple, but you can really tell it's in it's infancy
>>
I have a moto4 that I really like, but I like it despite android not because of it

i wish there were other OSes I could choose from

great phone though
>>
>>60731921
>have used lg g3
I know youre talking complete shit.
I love my g3, it never lags and typing has zero lag

>using stock rom
Kill yourself

>also came from an s3
It was alright but the g3 blows it away

You should get an iphone though, its built for people like "you".
>>
>>60732163
>around for nearly a decade
>in its infancy
>>
>>60731921
I had the 5s for a couple of years. It was really smooth and responsive, and had good contrast. They are good, but pretty high. I have the big Sony XA ultra now, and I like it too, but the contrast and color isn't quite as good. My main complaint is it seems impossible to turn off the android update notifications. So annoying.
>>
>>60732163
what the fuck? are you one of those poor souls who still use 2.0 or something
>>
>>60730446
>6
Android is great but Google sure isn't (which is why I'm stuck with an iPhone)
>>
here's a nice bug that just started to fuck up my life.

>on data
>open playstore
>download app
then just stalls
won't download

only way to fix it is to change the connection from 4G LTE to 4G
i've gone so far as to reset the whole phone. problem still happens
>>
Currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and love it. It's heavy duty, has IR blaster, runs Nougat, has programmable active key, HR monitor.
Pretty great
>>
>>60730446
can anyone helop me root my tablet, im confused as fuck at this point
>>
>>60731976

> I was tired of having to consistently fuck with my Android phone to get it to work properly.

What lemon did you buy?
>>
>>60730446
Android is shit with security, janky, and slow but has more freedom than iphone and emulators. Google apps especially maps and gmail have only gotten worse and more advertisements is one of the issues. All phones are overpriced garbage though in the end. Android has to appeal to all different types of architecture while ios doesn't. Also metal is a better api than open gl es. Vulkan blows them all out of the water
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.