[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I keep Windows or just replace it?, Will my PC run shitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: should i.jpg (73KB, 748x468px) Image search: [Google]
should i.jpg
73KB, 748x468px
Should I keep Windows or just replace it?, Will my PC run shitter with 2 OS's?, Can I delete on or the other afterwards?
>>
>>60725705
do wahtever you want, man. the only thing that happens if you keep both is that youll have to split your harddrive into two virtual ones.
>>
>>60725705
>Will my PC run shitter with 2 OS's?
If you honestly don't know the answer to this question you have no business installing linux, even babby edition linux
>>
>>60725705
>Should I keep Windows or just replace it?
Wangblows ahahahahaha
No.
>Can I delete on or the other afterwards?
Yes.
>>
>>60725741
You can't tell me what to do faggot
>>
The danger is that you will leave your comfort zone with Linux, and shy back.

But why not transition gradually, if you're young which you probably are you have a whole life of using Linux ahead of you.
>>
At least install Manjaro or something lightweight that's derived from Arch, or Arch itself if you can survive a netinstall.
>>
>>60725705
>Should I keep Windows or just replace it?
Probably keep it to be safe

Apart from the lost disk space? Absolutely not.

>Can I delete on or the other afterwards?
Yes, but you might have trouble restructuring the disk to take advantage of the freed space, depending on the layout of the operating systems.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.