[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is a good place to ask this, but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (215KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
215KB, 1200x600px
I don't know if this is a good place to ask this, but you have watch generals and shit, so I assume non computer tech can be discussed.

Were older vacuums more powerful or am I mistaken in thinking that? I just remember them being able to suck up way more shit and if you weren't careful they would even suck up their own damn cords. Most vacuums today seem barely able to suck in the kind of shit that you typically think a vacuum should and they break way too damn easy. Am I getting old grumpy man blues or was this reality /g/?
>>
>he has a literal dust and pollen sponge stapled onto his floor

How do you remove water from a carpet?
You can't!
>>
>>60721260
Various german market vacuum cleaners got somewhat less powerful motors, but they still work, and you still can get powerful vacuum cleaners that will handle whatever your no effort robot vacuum cleaner didn't manage to pick up no problem.

Just don't pick those gay standing broom stick toys. Normal vacuum cleaner or industrial model.
>>
>>60721310
Industrial vacuum cleaners largely can. Evaporation will do the rest.
>>
if you're europoor that might be possible, they introduced limitations on power efficiency. As a matter of fact I'm looking for a new one lately and I can't find one good enough, they're more efficient but usually less powerful. also Dyson a shit

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/tidying-up-the-facts-on-eu-vacuum-cleaner-rules/
>>
File: R4-E1_-_SWGTCG.jpg (27KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
R4-E1_-_SWGTCG.jpg
27KB, 200x250px
>>60721368
>>
It was reality. Look at Kirby G5 +. Kevlar fans that suck up quarters. Its worth 150 usd. Check craigslist. Recently bought one for 150, guy said he paid 1200 plus trade in.
>>
>>60721407
I OP am American, but I have heard of Europe's limitations. I'll just flat out come out and say that every Vacuum I've had since the mid 90's had been a piece of shit. Vaccuming used to be one of my favorite parts of cleaning, but all of them are so useless now that they have become my least favorite piece of tech aside from routers and those have actually saw improvement over time.
>>
>>60721470
Draconian EU regulations are to blame for low power vacuums in Europe. Sebo, Riccar and Miele are some makes you should look into.
>>
About the only vacuums worth a damn in current year are Miele and Riccar. Former US brands like Oreck and Hoover are now part of the same Chinese conglomerate and therefore shit.

I bought a Miele Salsa from a vacuum dealer two years ago. If I could have a do-over, I'd get a Riccar instead. The twisting base was a hindrance more often than not, and the newer models are supposedly shit now.

It's really nice though. Instantly made my carpets softer, which never happened with my ancient Hoover Concept One.
>>
>>60721433
Kirby vacuums are a meme, especially the ridiculous prices the door-to-door salesman charges.
>>
>>60721470
Get a decent (for example Xiaomi) robot vacuum for automatic boring baseline dust and dirt removal, augment it with a power level over 9000 industrial vacuum cleaner if you must have fun with suction, done.

No, they aren't hard to buy.
>>
>>60721407
>also Dyson a shit
?Because it's literally the most powerful SUCC in history, proving your little conspiracy theory and the whole premise of this thread moot¿
>>
>>60721705
This is exactly who you should listen to. Sebo or Riccar for standing Miele for canisters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.