[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Frustating moments >bought freesync monitor >cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feel amd.png (91KB, 653x726px)
feel amd.png
91KB, 653x726px
>Frustating moments
>bought freesync monitor
>cant buy amd gpu
Why did i even bought free sync screen when i cant buy amd gpu?

I dont care if people use them for mining (may they get testicular cancer all of them fucking idiots) i want to buy my mid range gpu but i cant.

Why did i fall for amd meme? If amd plans to make digital coin mining accelerators than they should stop calling tham gpus other wise DO FUCKING SOMETHING TO RATION THE CARD IF YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH DEMAND YOU FAILURE OF A COMPANY. And no im not interested in buying 200$ gpu for 300$.
>>
If AMD could predict when the next coin of the month meme would occur they'd be filthy rich.
Thing is, they can't.
>>
>>60716372
>buy $200 gpu for $300
>mine $100 witg it
>it essentially was $200
Easy
>>
>>60716414
so they should ration the gpus punish shops who sell batches of 20 cards to one guy. Also i meet a retard who bought 25 cards in one order and even had audacity to get outraged that shop didnt give him a discount. I had to seriously resist punching his smug mug.
>>
>>60716467
AMD doesn't sell the GPUs, stores do, and stores decide on how much GPUs per head is allowed.
AMD could recommend 2-3 per person, but the store is in no way obliged to comply, it's a private business.
>>
>>60716440
>mine $100 witg it
implying the shity coin wont lose all it worth in few weeks

i hope there will be many salty retards with 20+ cards at hand

i can already call the flood of
>lightly used gaming gpus
>only used for gaming for a hour or two at sunday
>never abused never mined totally man just like rest of my 20 cards
>>
>>60716484
>it's a private business.
That has to cooperate with its partners, if you think amd has no influence on the retailers you are wrong. It is not directly influence but there is a lot of soft power going on.
>>
>>60716526
Compared to most large webshops/retailers, AMD is smalltime, it can't influence large shops.
>>
>>60716542
So in your opinion amd should just let it roll and force people like me to buy geforce. i'm really tempted to buy one now despite freesync. Steam survey show yet another month of amd losing market share. While all the coin idiots dont give a shit they will sell all the cards once the dumb craze pass and... once they arent revelant any more and nvidia again offers something much better.
>>
>>60716611
I didn't say that, AMD should try to stop it but they have no power to do that.
>>
>>60716497
It's fine man, it's like speakers, they need to be burnt in before they perform optimally. I'm just doing you a favour and burning them in for 1000hrs before you get them so that they perform better out of the box!
>>
>>60716664
implying anyone will be dumb enough to buy your cards. Used market for amd card is dead because even the dumbest of dumbos know that people abuse them.
>>
>want switch
>scalpers keep sniping all the stock
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.