[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider MyDigitalLife forums and the tools promoted on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Do you consider MyDigitalLife forums and the tools promoted on their site to be trustworthy? I'm considering installing Windows 10 LTSB using an ISO from their forum and activating it with MS toolkit from their forum, but I'm scared of Russian botnet.

I figured that if I were to just pay for a Windows 10 Pro Key from some place like Kinguin and use a clean ISO from Microsoft I would be on a botnet, but a botnet with hundreds of millions of other people rather than being a in a pool of a couple thousand if I use an MDL iso and activator.
>>
>>60711280
https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php
https://github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
>>
>>60711280
Been using LTSB N 2015, just upgraded to 2016. It works fine and I haven't noticed anything shady.
>>
>>60711421
I don't understand, you're just giving me MDL links?
>>
>>60711698
First one is a collection of links to Windows ISOs. You can download Enterprise ISO there - notice that it gives you links to MS servers.
Second one is a 100% open source KMS activator, you can verify lack of botnet if you're paranoid.
>>
>>60711698
He is tell you that even though mdl and their tools are trusted, there are free software to that job.
>>
>>60711280
If you're talking about daz loader it's legit until daz decides do something stupid, I wouldn't trust anything else on there. Win10 is such a clusterfuck I'd rather not start fucking around with cracks and toolkits.
>>
>>60711280
if you are going to download executables check the hashes before you run them and compare them with the ones that are from the site you got it from. If the site you got it from doesn't have hashes don't run it. Also google the hashes and see if anything looks sketchy.
oh and to answer your question I do consider them to be trustworthy. i've used daz (windows 7) and kmspico (windows 10 ltsb) from mdl for many months and everything functioned correctly. If you are paranoid set up a firewall with default deny on, eventually switched to a legit version because i had a dreamspark license.
>>
>>60711421
Does anyone know if there is an Enterprise LTSB iso on this website? I can only find the regular enterprise.
>>
>>60711452
were you using these ISOs from LostED on MDL?
>>
>>60714712
I had to grab it from a private tracker haven't seen LTSB on any of those sites that get from official servers.

And since LTSB is the only version worth installing they are useless.

Only problem with enterprise / LTSB is that you can't upgrade because of how the licensing works and they aren't getting creators for a long while. Creators is shit but who know maybe the next one will be good.
>>
>>60711753
>Open Source activator

Isn't this a really bad idea? can't Microsoft patch it easily now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.