[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK OFF GOOGLE I need to switch search engines, I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 38

File: FUCK-OFF.png (34KB, 1396x631px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK-OFF.png
34KB, 1396x631px
FUCK
OFF
GOOGLE

I need to switch search engines, I can't keep giving this company website hits. I want to reward companies that just fucking do shit without trying to shove their politics down my fucking throat like the giant fag-cocks they worship monthly. I hope Moot is enjoying the massive influx of gays and female programmers that inevitably are flooding into googles workforce. I wouldn't be surprised if they have company meetings about which liberal agenda they should push every two weeks.

>inb4 /pol/

Fuck you, its not abnormal to not want peoples opinions shoved off on me every time I want to fucking google something. I have complete freedom to not use google and to complain about this shit on a technology board. (Unless google isn't a tech company and somehow political agendas don't matter in technology).
>>
>>60703969
Strongly agree mate. I use Duckduckgo only. Bing sometimes because its image search is supposed to be better somehow but haven't noticed any real difference yet
>>
>>60703969
so, are you saying that it triggers you sweetie? lol
>>
>>60703969
>women will never be intelligent
Makes me want to kill myself 2bh
>>
An animation that lasts seconds and doesn't prevent you from doing what you went to that site to do in the first place is your definition of having "peoples opinions shoved off" on you?
>>
>>60703992
Yeah I better go start a convention and hold "Cocksucking Shills" awareness panels. Like faggots do whenever they are represented accurately as the fucking mentally ill degenerates they are.
>>
File: 1454514311762.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1454514311762.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>make code your superpower
>>
>>60704047
10/10. Those people are so desperate to project. Antifa are by definition, the most fascistic people in the WORLD
>>
File: pol irl kekistan342.jpg (450KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
pol irl kekistan342.jpg
450KB, 500x701px
>>60704094
This. Kekistan will prevail.
>>
File: fixed.png (47KB, 1396x631px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
47KB, 1396x631px
>>60704021

>dude its just a simple animation
>>
>>60704124
Gays didn't start a war that killed millions of white people.
>>
>>60704153
They will if they keep being so gay while I'm trying to ignore them and let them do their own thing.
>>
>>60704153
>what is aids
>>
>>60704153
t. bluepilled
>>
You could just use Bing and not treat /g/ as your personal blog.

Who even goes to jewgle's main page anymore? Are you by chance a 70-year-old grandmother?
>>
>>60703969

Honest question: is Google doing this because they're trying to "push an agenda"? Or is it just because it's better for marketing/publicity.

I always thought it was the latter.
>>
>>60704264
It's marketing. /pol/tards are less than 5% of the global population. Google doesn't care about them.
>>
>>60704000
Thats not true, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Literally based.
>>
>>60703969
Autism: the post.
>>
>>60704124
>some gay flag animation about some gay dude is the same as a Nazi swastika

I can't even imagine being this retarded.
>>
>>60703986
>>60704190
>Bing
I think you mean Yandex
>>
>>60704000
Trips are truth.
I'm a STEM student that just wants to settle down and marry a qt STEM girl and have a smart family that builds model rockets and goes snorkeling after researching the local marine life and builds honeybee sanctuaries and shit.

But every goddamn semester there are fewer and fewer girls. Half of my freshman Engineering cohort was female. A quarter of them washed out in the first year. We went from 50/50 at the start of year 1 to 10-to-1 male-to-female by the end of the third year. Most of them didn't even make it to Thermo.

Who wants a girl that can't even calculate a percentage properly? Most of the girls I know can't tell you how long it will take you to go 60 miles if you're driving 60 miles per hour.

And then a few new pieces of research have come out in the past year indicating that the mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's. So if you want smart kids, you better find a smart woman. RIP.
>>
>>60704323
>mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's
i reely reely doubt that
>>
They'll probably try to bring in a cis white male day soon so as to imply every other day is not our day anymore
>>
>>60703969
Why are you using botnet search engine?
>>
>>60704124
Is google just a reaction to WW2?
Germans started to make lists of jewish people and then tried to kill them.
Now jewish people make lists of all people and try to kill them.
>>
>>60704301
>I can't see how a company pushing links to historical figures just because they happen to be gay or women is annoying.
>This same company basically never mentions anything regarding other historical figures that don't happen to be gays, blacks, women, or some other minority group.
>Because they're shilling minorities its okay and you're a close minded raycist if you are annoyed by it.

Whatever just keep going I guess. The more you keep pushing this shit the more you radicalize the issue. I remember when my line of thought towards gays was "meh them being gay doesn't affect me, gay marriage is fine and I don't see why anyone is angry" to "These fucking faggots keep shoving their gayness all over everything I wish they would just shut the fuck up".

There are many people like me and its only growing. Actual white racists are starting to look like wise old elders that were just trying to salvage humanity from the rise of the minorities.
>>
>>60704438
>seeing a fag flag made me a nazi
Get help. Or a job. Or gf. Or all three. No gf nazis are a plague upon western society.
>>
>>60704471
I have a job. I'm not giving a GF my money.
>>
>>60704438
>point out that comparing a gay flag with a nazi flag is ridiculous
>"The more you keep pushing this shit the more you radicalize the issue."

Consider getting evaluated. I'm not even sure what for. Maybe get your brain scanned?
>>
what about startpage? or maybe make your own? The only reason people use Google is because of familiarity. Take that away and their whole shtick falls apart.
>>
>>60703969
>what's startpage
>>
>>60704323
>mother's intelligence is more heritable than the father's
If this were true we would all be mouthbreathing retards sipping on Starbucks and using Macbooks and texting about how Chad didn't say hi to us today.
>>
>>60704532
I couldn't think of a good comparison that would offend the gays an equal amount that seeing the gays worshiped offends me. I agree that it's a ridiculous comparison. Maybe if they had a banner about self help therapy to get rid of gayness that would be more equivalent.
>>
>>60703969
I hate Google as much as the next guy, but it's a fucking picture dude. Maybe you should take your meds.
>>
>>60704532
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
they did nothing for easter and some kind of beach scene for christmas so yeah, them worshipping gays is pretty fucking retarded given that way more people celebrate those holidays in some way than are gay. i'm a lesbian and i'm ashamed. super tired of faggot-agenda. someone teach me how to straight?
>>
>>60704375
It's not 100% maternal. More like 65-75%.
And supposedly what is most impacted is the type of thinking you do, not how much. That is, your horsepower may be 50/50 between your parents, but whether you're artistic, analytical, mechanical, mathematical, spacial/kinesthetic, etc, is more dependent on your mother than your father.

I believe it just because my brilliant father can't fix his own kitchen sink but my scatterbrained mother can take a car engine apart and put it back together in better working order than it started in.

My father's a sponge for history, language, art, etc, but can't do mechanical/analytical stuff. My mother's dumb at everything, but mysteriously good at fixing things, building things, and logic puzzles.

I'm shit at everything my father's good at, but have a 4.0 in my engineering degree so far, 4 years in.

>>60704570
I believe most women just pretend to be stupid. Because they're coddled by society. If they play dumb, people do things for them. They're expected to be dumb, so most even believe that they're dumb. I know a lot of girls that washed out of, say, Calc 2 or Statics, were entirely capable of handling the class if they were just willing to tolerate a bit more study time.

But most chose to spend their spring breaks partying or binge watching Netflix while a lot of us guys used the week to study for 12 hours a day. We had a few girls show up off and on for our marathon study sessions, but not one came to all 5 days, and not one stayed for a whole day at a time.

We got caught up on everything from the first 8 weeks, and got big head starts on the seconds 8 weeks. A month into the second half of the term we're sailing through the third round of exams and the girls are pulling all-nighters and crying in the halls over how they're gonna have to withdraw because a D isn't high enough to receive degree credit. Meanwhile, some guys with Bs are losing their shit because they lost their 4.0s.
>>
Jesus Christ OP how deep into the closet are you that a simple image triggers You?
>>
File: 1494456281118.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494456281118.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>60703992
>>
For a person whining about SJWism you sure are triggered.
>>
File: 51a.jpg (44KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
51a.jpg
44KB, 479x720px
Jewgle is for normies
>>
>>60704301
>implying gays aren't nazis
>>
>op doesn't realize it's gay pride month

Boy if you are already this mad you are NOT going to make it to the end of the month
>>
File: 1420082327918.png (67KB, 345x350px) Image search: [Google]
1420082327918.png
67KB, 345x350px
>>60704659
There's and entire month now?!
>>
>>60704675
Yes it's apparently this month June
>>
File: 1481053611478.jpg (39KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481053611478.jpg
39KB, 600x520px
>>60703969
How about you create grants, job and intern opportunites for women like me who actually fucking want to pay their way through college to learn a complicated craft and leave it at that, instead of spamming how "superheroine" and "cool it is to kode" as a programmer with the zeal of an ABC channel sitcom.
>>
>>60704619
>hurr durr i was only pretending
>>
>>60704703
You telling me you never had a girl start shit with you just to get you to apologize for nothing, then put up with her shit-eating grin because she knows you won't risk setting her off again?
Womyn are the original trolls.

Monogamy is a prank by women: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120530172011.htm
>>
File: soon.jpg (43KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
43KB, 640x429px
>>60704323
>>60704619
https://www.gwern.net/Embryo%20selection
>>
>>60704690
There's always the Navy too. There are cool jobs like FC that teach you skills, though you have to sign a longer contract. However the GI Bill is definitely a thing if you want to go to college and can't afford it. As an FC you get to learn to maintain giant circuit boards that cost like $250,000 dollars and learn user manuals that are literally like 5,000 pages long.
>>
>>60704717
I don't get these problems because I'm an asshole.
>>
>>60704619
>but have a 4.0 in my engineering degree so far, 4 years in.

teach me how
Please don't tell me it's innate natural talent shit
Because I have no talent but I want to stop being afraid of going to college and failing
>>
>>60704690
Why should women get special grant, job, and intern opportunities? Or did you mean create more of those things for everybody?
>>
>>60703969
Are you this homophobic that you're triggered by that? And lmao what's wrong with gay programmers?
>>
>>60704153
yet
>>
>>60704717
>Monogamy is a prank by women
Hardly definitive. Another opinion is that monogamy is a civilization-stabilizing counter to women's pranks by men.

http://news.ubc.ca/2012/01/23/monogamy-reduces-major-social-problems-of-polygamist-cultures/

http://content.csbs.utah.edu/~cashdan/publications/ec_evolanth.pdf
>It seems likely, however, that female choice for wealthy, high-status males (or the choice of her kinsmen on her behalf) is an important factor in many polygynous societies. Borgerhoff-Mulder’s fieldwork among the agro-pastoral Kipsigis provides some of the best evidence that polygyny is a consequence of women’s preferences for wealthy men. In a longitudinal study that followed the marriage histories of pioneers over a 17-year period, Borgerhoff-Mulder showed that women new to the area were more likely to choose as husbands men who could offer them more land (i.e., land available to the prospective wife after division among existing wives). Total wealth (i.e., before division) was unrelated to a man’s chances of getting a mate, which indicates that female choice rather than direct male competition is the key to polygyny in this society.
>>
>>60704785
I don't want their gay code ifecting the code base with code aids.
>>
>>60704690
>Gimme!
>>
>>60704785
We can't expose regular, straight code to the harmful homosexual code lifestyle
>>
>>60704808
Doesn't it get code HIV first then turn to code aids
>>60704823
But of course. How could I forget
>>
>>60704783
I'm saying they should put their money where their mouth is and just leave it at that. If they want to speak out then their actions should be speaking for them
>>
>>60704785
The problem isn't gay programmers, it's gay communist Californian programmers.
>>
>>60704865
>gay commies write better kode than fat neckbeards
colour me surprised
>>
>>60704746
I'd rather be homeless than join an American military force under Trump (or Hillary for that matter)
>>
File: 1481143007660.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1481143007660.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
>>60704737
>selection can be made more effective by selecting on multiple phenotype traits: considering an example using 7 traits (IQ/height/BMI/diabetes/ADHD/bipolar/schizophrenia), there is a gain of 2.3x over IQ alone (total of $14653); the outperformance of multiple selection remains after adjusting for genetic correlations & polygenic scores and using a broader set of 16 traits with an estimated gain of 1.4x.

Glorious.
We Gattaca soon.

>>60704771
Read what I wrote later on in the thread.
Hours of studying. A lot of my cohort spent spring break in massive 12 hour daily study sessions to get caught up on the semester and get a head start on future material.

In my cohort, at a mid-tier state uni, those of us with a 4.0 basically wake up, eat a bigass low-carb, high protein breakfast, study/go to classes/do homework for 12+ hours, pausing for a big lunch and a modest dinner, sleep 8-10 hours, then wake up and do it all over again. Every day. Every semester. If you have an hour of free time: Hit the gym. more than that? Grats. You can play some vidya or something, but the gym is always #4 on your priority list behind sleeping, eating, and working.

You should be mentally exhausted at the end of every day, but sleep and eat enough to recover by the next. Over time, your capacity, focus, drive, etc, will improve until it's natural to you.

Most of us are in 18-21 credit hours. I have no damn clue how Ivy League tier kids do 24 hours a semester of physics and engineering and still get 4.0+ GPAs from MIT or CalTech or something.

I know a lot of guys who don't go as hard as we do, or who consider the gym to be mandatory every day, or have to spend an hour a night Skyping their long-distance girlfriends, or hook up on Tinder 3 nights a week, who get by with 3.0-3.5 GPAs. That's supposed to be fine for a lot of jobs.
>>
>>60704876
Funny, I feel the opposite. I want to join the military now that Trump is president. I feel like we finally have a president that I'd be proud to serve. Obama wasn't a leader, he bent to other nations and didn't seem to understand who his allies and enemies were.
>>
>>60704862
I disagree, I'm fine with encouraging more women to get into the field, but giving them unfair advantages through affirmative action causes more problems than it solves.
>>
>>60704619
>It's not 100% maternal. More like 65-75%.
>let me just blurt out random shit without any source to back it up
>>
>>60703969
move to bing
>>
>>60704323
Probably has something to do with STEM being a complete trap compared to getting graduate degree in humanities and sitting around at a cushy academia/government job doing nothing. Sorry you fell for the meme
>>
>>60704935
The truth is I googled it and found out the research cited was dated and based on tissue formation during embryonic development as well as a GUESS that since men have a wider variance in IQ but women have more mental disorders, IQ must rest more heavily on the X chromosome. So speculative at best. A wild guess at worst. Hasn't been disproven in the years since publication, but hasn't been confirmed at all either.
>>
>>60704323
Good luck finding a girl that can stand above because, genetically, females are designed to fit in. STEM is a risk and females are not risk takers.
>>
>>60704958
So nothing then, well at least you're being honest
>>
File: 35th_ann_rf02.jpg (81KB, 692x390px) Image search: [Google]
35th_ann_rf02.jpg
81KB, 692x390px
>>60703969
Oh! Thanks for reminding me.
Retweeted.
>>
>>60704950
What if I told you that STEM work is comfy to me?
I've been doing internships since my first summer at uni and I could do spreadsheets/CAD/drafting/finite element analysis/stress tests/etc all day long.

Sitting around bullshitting with other engineer nerds while the computers simulate the stresses on some new part we're making for a tractor company is fun all on its own. But then we also get paid very well. I averaged $20/hr at my last internship. The actual engineers were all on at least $85k salaries. The managers were at $100k and the big boss was at $120k and then some. And all we did was design, model, and simulate stuff like joints for a new tractor attachments. After they simmed well enough to suggest they'd be stable in the real world, we sent them to protyping, who machined a few and tested them in live machinery to make sure they held up and did their jobs.
>>
>>60704438
>never mentions
of 445 people honored in Google Doodles from 2010 to 2013 found that 62% were white men.Women accounted for about 17%, and women of color just 4%

But don't let annoying little things like facts get in the way of being a triggered little poltard.
>>
>>60705050
I didn't complain in 2010 to 2013. I've noticed this from 16 to 17, you know when they've been getting extra retarded.
>>
>>60703969
Why are you so focused on things being "shoved down your throat?"
>>
>>60705038
>What if I told you that STEM work is comfy to me?
I'd say good for you, but that doesn't make it a safe choice considering how easily anyone and their dog can bullshit their way into a university job nowadays.
>>
>>60704915
This is getting too /pol/, but I just want to note that it's optimistic of you to assume Trump doesn't end up bending by the end of his term(s) like US presidents have done on average. That said, I do love the fact he triggers the MSM every single day.
>>
>>60703992
Are you retarded?
That's the whole point of this thread
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>60704915
>he bent to other nations and didn't seem to understand who his allies and enemies were.
You think Saudi Arabia and Russia are allies while Germany is our enemy? Go ahead an enlist then you fucking moron, hopefully they stick you on the front lines
>>
>>60703969
Use duckduckgo.com and
>>>/bant/
>>
>>60705143
to be fair, the Obama administration wasnt friendly with the British for personal reasons, and they are your country's allies.
>>
>>60705077
It's kind of hard not to notice when things are being forcefully pushed inside you anon
>>
>>60705068
In the last month there have been Doodles about cricket, cycling (giro d'italia) fathers day, teachers day (whatever the fuck that is) a national park and ferdinand monoyer, but only minorities get mentioned right?
>>
>>60703969
>shove their politics down my fucking throat like the giant fag-cocks they worship monthly
It's one picture and one sentence on a page otherwise completely dedicated to functional aspects.

Go cry somewhere else you pussy
>>
>>60704323
That's a consequence of nowaday trends and tendencies - not a proof of the women's lacking intelligence.

It's "cool" to "break the stereotypes" nowadays. So, following the public opinion, more and more women start doing "what they always wanted to do but couldn't do previously due to all the stereotypes and prejudices" only to find out that - no, it isn't what they really wanted to do as they never even knew what kind of shit they are getting into.

When I was enrolling in a university back then in 2007, the town I used to live in was pretty much free of the current degeneracy. So, we had about 1/5 of our group to be girls who went through the education perfectly fine, completed their internship that was required for the graduation and then found jobs as programmers, web-devs, network administrators, or designers. Only one of them got expelled because she played too much Aion.
>>
>>60705241
Go be a retarded homophile somewhere else you fucking ballerina.
>>
>>60705231
>no doodle for Hernan Cortés and his glorious conquering of the savage Aztecs.
>>
>>60704264
>marketing/publicity
i haven't noticed any hetero parade have you?
keep your nasty shit to yourself
and op is right fuck google

>>60704273
>/pol/tards
?
>google does this to trigger 5%
you proved yourself wrong
>>
>>60705241
One picture in a space that's worth millions of dollars, friendo.
>>
>>60705331
Or billions of pesos!
>>
>>60705282
Why should you or I give a shit whether a bunch of people we don't know want to stick their dicks in each other? I never understood that bullshit, all these dickless wankers crying about fags being fags to each other when it doesn't impact them at all like a bunch of fucking soccer moms.
>>
>>60703969
>Fuck you, its not abnormal to not want peoples opinions shoved off on me every time I want to fucking google something.
Yes it is, that's called having autism
>>
>>60703969
You sound triggered, looks like the special little snowflake needs a safe space
>>
>>60703969
Then just switch and stfu, /g/ is not your personal blog.
>>
>>60705351
>not wanting blatant propaganda everywhere is having autism
next youre going to tell me wanting the NSA to fuck off my PC is being a lunatic.
>>
>>60705351
>>60705360
>>60705370
fuck off shill
>>
>>60703969
>bitching about non-technological shit

Fuck back off to /pol/ this is a technology board
>>
>>60705379
>wanting the NSA to fuck off my PC is being a lunatic.
He's learning!
>>
>>60704176
Then don't be a raging homosexual. Or you just have to have someone ram his lovestick up your ass while you yell and grunt out passages from mein kampf?
>>
>>60703969
Bing has a rewards program.
>>
>>60705393
>shill
>pointing out non-tech reasons to not use tech
Fuck back off to your safe space /pol/tard
>>
>>60705456
>implying I browse /pol/
If a tech company wants to push an ideology with their technology then they can fuck off to whatever lysenkoist shithole they live in.
>>
>>60705539
>idealogy
>company
>inanimate objects can now have opinions
Top kek eat shit poltard nobody cares, have a cry and wank about how the world isn't exactly as you want it and go join your shitty sjw/anti-sjw crusade.
>>
>>60705553
>group of people
>inanimate object
really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>60705589
>group of people
Nah a company is it's own legal personality
>>
>>60704153
>jews
>white
>>
File: fuckfuckyou.jpg (147KB, 689x608px) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckyou.jpg
147KB, 689x608px
>>60703986
>DuckDuckGo
Sorry, sweetie, can't search anything negative about women in 2017
>>
>>60703969
>being this butthurt over an image
you're more of a sensitive snowflake than the sjws you claim to despise lmao
>>
>>60703969
Not that I support that shit, but can't you just do a search from the address bar and never even see that page?
t. duckduckgo user
>>
File: company.png (63KB, 762x482px) Image search: [Google]
company.png
63KB, 762x482px
>>60705602
Now fuck off
>>
>>60704792
This
We are on the path to straight white male genocide
>>
>>60705647
>muh dictionary

Eat shit 12 year old.
>>
>>60705651
So original.
>>
>>60705651

Led by the lizard people, right?
>>
>>60703992
>Using tumblr's lingo
I know you're using it ""ironically"", but i should remind you that 90% of all ""ironic"" stuff eventually becomes unironic, so shut the fuck up and speak like a normal person.
>>
Triggered.
>>
>>60705660
Your typical communist, ladies and gentlemen. To be fair though, kikes have been manipulating dictionaries for a while now.
>>
>>60703969
??
>>
>>60703969
You have some serious issues.

also:
>using google
>>
>>60705738
What does one's political affliation have to do with tech?

Seriously though kys fucking polack
>>
>>60705760
I don't know, you tell me like it really is, shill.
>>
>>60705775
>shill
I don't give a fuck about whether you enjoy using google or masturbating to dead children. Please keep your shitposts tech related.
>>
>>60703969
I'm actually gay and I hate it too.
>>
>>60705613
Maybe because men don't search for shit like that
>>
>>60705760
Not your safespace, you anti white faggot
>>
>>60703969
> gays and female programmers
Nothing wrong with them if they can do the job.
>>
>>60705809
Quality post from /pol/children
Sweetie, the adults are posting. Please go back to your playground.
>>
>>60705793
You're not replying to who you think you're replying to. Either way though, you're either an insufferable faggot (unsurprising as the murikans are asleep), or a shill purposely starting arguments to create tension.
>>
POL BTFO!!!
>>
>>60705860
>muh I disagree with your opinion so you're a faggot
Please kys children. Drink the bleach right now and cleanse the genepool.
>>
>not writing your own search engine
do you even fucking /g/
>>
>>60705867
After you.
>>
>>60705940
Ok, now your turn.
>>
>>60705950
Show proof.
>>
>>60705986
You first.
>>
>>60705724
You're right, all of /pol/ used to be ironic. Times sure have changed.
>>
>>60705867
>Please kys children. Drink the bleach right now and cleanse the genepool.
You have to be 18 years or older to post on this board.
>>
Don't use duckduckgo or anything else you dumb cunts. They all use Google's data so they still know everything you search. The only way to be safe is to use searx, which is an actually usable and entirely open source search engine.
>>
>>60703969
>refuse to change logo for major holidays like easter and christmas
>meanwhile random niggerfaggots no one has ever heard of are honoured
Why?
>>
>>60705148
ddg.gg
dgg.gg

thank me later

>>60706071
true but at some point jewgle will block it somehow
>>
>>60705724
so tiny pixels trigger you?
>>
>>60705634
this and you could also not use Chrome and you will never see that chrome specific site
>>
>>60705143
Since when has Germany not been an enemy? History loves to repeat itself man, it will find a way.
>>
>>60705803
I do
>>
>>60705342
No one gives shit about fags, we give shit about propaganda and censorship. Is it really so hard to understand?
>>
>>60706636
Specifically censorship, google is well known for censoring its results.
>>
>>60705050
Google Doodles capture the zeitgeist very well. From holidays
and epochal events to literally whos that feed into the current mindset
of the self-proclaimed progressive.

>>60706169
Plastic activism by tech companies should upset anyone. They threw don't be evil
overboard, they avoid paying taxes which actually help to improve society (only libertarians would disagree),
they make their money with shitty ads that fool people, they track everyone across the whole Internet, they make everyone live in the filter bubble, but hey they are currently displaying the rainbow flag on their homepage? Omg, so awesome!
>>
>>60705050
>and women of color just 4%
Surprising when considering that 0% of all nigger women in the world did something useful.
>>
File: lol diversity.png (19KB, 1087x608px) Image search: [Google]
lol diversity.png
19KB, 1087x608px
>>60703969
Just use a different country code lol.
>>
>>60706673
They know Poland isn't ready for this
>>
>>60703969
How do you even see the google startpage? Why not search in the adressbar and go straight to results?
>>
File: 11897639131295689003.jpg (41KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
11897639131295689003.jpg
41KB, 500x260px
>>60703969
>Getting triggered by faggots when you're posting on 4chan.
wew lad
>>
File: Screenshot_1(1).png (11KB, 582x253px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1(1).png
11KB, 582x253px
>>60706759
Not getting it either t: Sven. The gay cuck shit probably shows in US only.
>>
>>60706868
google . com / doodles

has maps where doodle are shown
>>
>>60706759
Won't be long till they fall. Either get enriched or no more gibmedats
>>
>>60706653
>wants companies to be taxed
Are you a communist?
>>
>>60703969
This is just how neoliberal capitalism sustains itself.
Mix "left wing" ideology socially with the fiscal conservatism preferred by large businesses.

Hopefully the impending recession will put an end to that.
>>
I already switched this morning. Just use DuckDuckGo.
>>
>>60704639
This
>>
>become hidden at home and out of our sights while you attempt to learn programming and experience years of your life wasted with nothing achieved in the end

I support this.
>>
>>60706595
then you're no better than an angry feminist bitch
>>
>>60706759
>>60707006
>Poland
>giving into a Utopian Socialist/Communist invention that is Feminism
>a country which hates Communism and everything about it more than Hitler hated Jews
Nah. You Westfags don't know shit.
The day everyone in Eastern Europe burned Communism and Socialism to the ground and pissed on the ashes, is the day we became impervious to feminis, LGBT, multiculturalism, and all this puke that was driven by those ideologies.
>>
File: 1.png (161KB, 1229x715px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
161KB, 1229x715px
>>60703969
>I need to switch search engines
>he doesn't element hide
Maybe you need to switch yourself.
>>
>>60703969

> 2017
> Unironically acting homophobic

Are you some sandnigger, fa.m?
>>
>>60704273
Gays and trannys are less though
>>
>>60707347
Sandnigger, Slav, Chinese, Latino, black, anything non-white, take your pick.
You snowniggers in the west are the only ones on this planet who care about faggots and worship them.
>>
>>60707039
Please shut the fuck up with this dumbfuck utopianistic no tax hypothesis.
>yes goy! taxation is theft! especially when Steinberg needs to buy another private island... don't you trust the FREE MARKET?
You're no better than a fucking communist.
>>
>>60707360

The whole point is that we ~don't~ care about gay people and just let anyone mind their own business.

How insecure about your own life choices can you be if you try to sabotage people loving each other.
>>
>>60707347
>not supporting PR stunts is homophobic
>>
>>60707386
You don't care about faggots to such a degree that you give them worshiping tribute money for operations and treat them like your rednecks treat Jesus figures.
The best? You snowniggers have negative birth rates just like the faggots you worship who don't procreate. When something doesn't procreate, it also doesn't evolve.
If you want to talk about insecurity, look in the mirror of your dying snownigger race who barely constitute 30% of the planet's population and constantly decreasing.
>>
File: Screenshot_from_20170217_214251.png (124KB, 532x460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_from_20170217_214251.png
124KB, 532x460px
>>60706595
>>
>>60707421
Hi /pol/
>>
>its not abnormal to not want peoples opinions shoved off on me every time I want to fucking google something
I'm glad I'm not the only one, even if it agrees with something I beleive, I still don't like seeing it. Businesses should not get involved with politics, it does one thing and one thing only, fragment your userbase which in turn causes conflict and loss of sales, nobody wins, ever. Keep your personal opinions to your personal profiles, don't associate them with your entire company or brand.
>>
>>60707453
Know what's the best life?
When you get reparation tribute money from snowniggers to then spend on fucking their snowhoes who sell themselves to you just because you are brown.
I love the times i live in.
>>
>>60704153
Neither did Germany.
>>
>>60707318
Holy shit I actually got some (You)s.
Nah just want to see what comes up. I do that whenn I am bored
>>
>>60707421

I'm not going to refute bullshit you just made up.
>>
File: ironic community.png (166KB, 633x436px) Image search: [Google]
ironic community.png
166KB, 633x436px
>>60707483
>Holy shit I actually got some (You)s.
Stop.
>>
>>60707474
Nah, the best life is not being brown, but keep trying Achmed
>>
>>60707489
>i'll ignore global natality rates states as bullshit because it makes me butthurt
LEL

From the standpoint of nature, you sissy snowniggers are on the way to the dumpster of history for not procreating just like the faggots you worship.

From the standpoint of the rest of the non-white and mixed world, you are talking corpses whose social values should be ignored because they contribute to your dumpster diving.

You are literally a talking corpse. You have already lost.
>>
>>60703969
100% agreed. Fuck Jewgle, fuck globalism, fuck this marxist agenda.
Before long they will realize what they have done but it will be too late by then.
>>
>>60707477
/thread
>>
>>60703969
We need women in tech!
We need HB1 visas!
EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES OF ALL TIME WE'RE PAYING OUR EMPLOYEES TOO MUCH!
>>
>>60703969
This is why I switched years ago. And while I agree that you do have the freedom to complain about Google's idiotic bullshit.. I don't like it. They don't deserve the attention. Just do what I do, stop using it and recommend alternatives to those you see using it if you think there's a chance they will listen.

>>60704264
It's pretty clear that Google is doing a lot of immoral and unacceptable things to push various agendas. Corporations generally don't do things that will make them lose customers and lover their revenue.

>>60704000
>>60704278
>Thats not true
Actually.. it's generally true, women are generally not very intelligent. Look into it. You'll be a bit amazed by what you'll find. If you plot the intelligence of a large amount of women on a graph then you'll find something that looks like n-shaped around the middle. There's very few stupid women. There's very few very smart women. They are amazingly and shockingly average intelligent. Do the same with men and you'll get a shape that looks more like an m. There's a lot of stupid men, there really is. And there's a lot of very smart men. There's very few with average intelligence. Again, look into it because it's a bit strange.
>>
>>60704153
No.
Gays instead started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of Jews. Pic related.
>>
All these bigots, when will they learn they are on the wrong side of history. #cunnycravings #ageisjustanumber
>>
>>60707456
That's nice dear, I'm sure you have more insight in what good or bad marketing is than Google does
>>
>>60707572
He also killed Celts and Germanics by a significant quantity though.
>>
>>60707601
My personal character doesn't detract nor add to my point. Being that Google is primarily a marketing company I think it's a fair criticism to make against them, they should know better, they used to. Thanks for the input anyway sweetie.
>>
>>60704690
>create grants, job and intern opportunites for women
Those already exist in swathes you shit troll.

Also think about how expensive it would be to put an advert on the front page of google.
>>
>>60707646
>Fair criticism to make against them
Yup, I bet Google values the criticism made by a literal nobody with no insight whatsoever in marketing and no sources to back his claim up

>They should know better

I think they do know better since, y'know, they're Google and all that
>>
File: 14962381136900.jpg (110KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
14962381136900.jpg
110KB, 1000x900px
>>60703969
Well...
>>
>>60703969

use yandex. it's better anyway.
>>
>>60707689
Already do. Free email addresses for custom domains is awesome.
>>
>>60703969
Is there an adequate replacement for Chrome? This shit fucking blows
>>
File: gay pol memes.jpg (51KB, 465x960px) Image search: [Google]
gay pol memes.jpg
51KB, 465x960px
>fags can't go an hour without screaming in my face about how they love cocks in their asses
really starting to think people were onto something in the past when they were anti-gay
>>
>>60707681
Who cares what Google thinks of their consumers/users?
Since you're not making a point yourself, I'm assuming you're just after my attention. Leave your email address and I'll contact you later if you want to chat, here's not really the place for one-on-one discussion.
>>
File: 20170602153147.png (16KB, 788x347px) Image search: [Google]
20170602153147.png
16KB, 788x347px
Finland doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>60707729
You are Ugric, a Turkic tribe which came back to Europe long before Hungarians did with Atilla.

This white degenerate shit doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>60707729

Finland doesn't exist, fa.m. . .
>>
>>60707689
>use yandex. it's better anyway.
The shit /g/ believes.

t. Russian
>>
>>60707740
>Turkic

Is that why I like kebab so much?
>>
>>60705609
>thinking jews are the real victims of WW2
see >>60704188
>>
>>60704921
I agree entirely with this. Affirmative action is Inherently racist and sexist even though its main purpose is to stop racism and sexism.
>>
>>60707773
Let me break down history a bit to you:
One day thousands of years ago, some Europeans stayed in Europe and some went East.
Those who went East spread and settled all corners of Asia and over time mixed with the local populace.
The whole collective is called Turkic.
Some mixed with Mongolians and Chinese to the East.
Some mixed with Indians to the south.
Some mixed with Slavs around the Urals.
Some mixed with the Persians and along the Caucasus.
Some stayed in Anatolia and near Armenia (what you would know as Ottomans or Turkish today).

Hungarians came under Atilla from the Western Gokturk regions, and fucked Rome in the ass, settled, and Christianized.

You Fins came long before Hungarians. You were the first Turkic tribe which came back to Europe.

Turkic is more of a geo-political term rather than a race or ethnicity.
>>
>>60707719
>Who cares what Google thinks of their consumers/users?

I'm pretty sure Google does

>Since you're not making a point yourself
My point is that Google knows more about what's good and bad marketing than you or 99% of the people who criticise their marketing does
>>
>>60707819
Thanks for the history lesson but I really do like kebab though
>>
>>60707835
You're not really qualified to make such an assessment, again I'm assuming you're just replying to me for my attention by being ironic on purpose. I'm going to start ignoring you, this is going nowhere and you have nothing of value to add to this thread. I'll offer it one last time, if you're looking for attention just drop your contact details and I'll see if I can fit time in for you, no guarantees though. Otherwise you're gonna have to find it elsewhere.
>>
>>60707857
Heinz BBQ sauce is good with them.
Never forget onion as well.
>>
>>60704118
KEK XD KEKISTAN BRAISE LE KEK KEKEKEKEKE
>>
>>60707835
We are not Google's customers, we are their cattle. Google shutting down services at will and offering no support to anyone who hasn't a million dollar adsense bill shows how much they care.

They just want people to think they're fighting the good fight so the next time some bad press comes up most people will be in denial.
>>
>>60707495
Does that mean I am an idiot or that I pretend to be one?
>>
ITT: Why diversity in the tech field is such a big issue.

Bunch of spergs who can't stand to have ANYONE DIFFERENT THAN STRAIGHT WHITE HIPSTER TRASH working for their shitty San Francisco start-ups.
>>
>>60707869
>You're not really qualified to make such an assessment

Nope, but Google are, so if you want to have some kind of "productive discussion" then hit them up and not me, since you seem to know more about what good marketing is than they do.
>>
>>60707971
On the internet, someone who pretends to be an idiot, is an idiot.
>Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.
>>
>>60704188
>t. I don't know what I'm talking about but I will keep shouting pol memes
>>
>>60707999
>t. cock sucking aids dispenser
>>
>>60707994
You're the one replying to me, jackass. I didn't ask for your opinions on me, I only gave mine on the topic, you're the one after meta nonsense, acting like I'm making some kind of argument or that you speak for Google or anyone other than yourself. Stop being so full of it.
>>
>>60707993
>STRAIGHT WHITE HIPSTER TRASH
In other words SJW's.
All SJW's i've ever seen were either hipster snowniggers or ugly snowhoes.
Quite the contrary, i don't want any of you degenerate faggots working anywhere near me.

I'll take anyone who is not a snownigger or snowhoe.
>>
>>60708041
>Using the phrase "SJW" unironically.

It's like you want to go full sperg.
>>
>>60708066
Yeah. I should use the Chinese term instead:

>白左 (baizou, "white left") is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.
>>
>being this mad at LGBTQ flag
Pure autism.
>>
File: 1496325262044.png (483KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496325262044.png
483KB, 960x560px
(((Dooodle)))
>>
>>60704690
complete waste of money because women want to have babies and leave their careers to start a family. also women in general are not interested in science and technology.
>>
>>60708075
>those who only care about topics such as ... the environment
Yeah, fuck those guys, am I right?

I love how the dipshit alt-right cucks don't realize that the planet is much more likely to implode as a result of environmental changes before the "white race has been wiped out" or whatever the current talking points are
>>
>>60707372
So, are you a godfearing, trump voting patriot who doesnt want the glorious old money to be taxed or are you a filthy communist, I cant follow?
>>
>>60708185
The planet ain't gonna implode.
The planet will live fine long after the snownigger race has killed itself off.
The rest of the races will meanwhile use this as a stimulus to go up up and away, deep into space.
>>
>>60708201
We've already done irreversible damage to the planet, but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, Mohammed
>>
>>60708213
The only irreversible damage is the negative birth rate of your snownigger race Cuckson.
It's no wonder your race is dying when you react to danger with fear rather than treating it as stimulus to achieve greater things in the face of it.
You have lost your balls, and your race along with them.
>>
>>60708090

This
>>
>>60708231

Race die and mix since the beginning of life. You, like anyone in existence are the product of race mixing.

Why are you against it now???

Take your time. I'll wait until you can explain why you want to defy nature.
>>
>>60708090
>being LGBTQQQABCDEFG+++
Pure autism.
>>
>>60708291
What has racemixing have to do with your snownigger collective going into the dumpster.
Let's get back on the topic at hand:

>irreversible damage
Nature thrived the most during the era of dinosaurs under climatic conditions which would have killed even the strongest human alive today just from attempting to breathe during those times.
Was the planet irreversibly damaged then as well?
The fact is that this planet has regenerative properties beyond any of your comprehension.
You snowniggers won't live to see it though since you are the first who are going to the dumpster.

Even locations on this planet devastated by nuclear bombs still keep producing vibrant life in its own way.

Adaption is what matters.
You snowniggers adapt by suicide.
The rest of us will adapt by going into space rather than being restrained by this planet and its wellbeing.
>>
>>60708330

You vote Trump, didn't you : ^ )
>>
>>60708307
Isn't just about anything taken to it's extreme autism?
>>
>>60705613
>results for dfgdfdfgd

sure buddy
>>
>>60708330
>The rest of us will adapt by going into space...

>implying that you ever leave your moms basement
>>
>>60703986
Daily reminder that DuckDuckGo sells your information just like Google and Facebook
>>
>>60708367

sauce me bitch
>>
File: 155954.jpg (83KB, 641x841px) Image search: [Google]
155954.jpg
83KB, 641x841px
>>60703969
just use duckduckgo mate.it literally works just as well as google and it respects your freedom and no agendas.
>>
>>60707572
You mean A gay?
>>
>>60708357
My race procreates, what procreates evolves, what evolves advances.

Your race, with your faggot worshiping and vagina worshiping, is dying out and devolving.

My people will survive.
Your people are talking dead at this point.

You have already lost snownigger.
>>
File: disease on humanity.png (70KB, 662x503px) Image search: [Google]
disease on humanity.png
70KB, 662x503px
>>60705613
>>
>>60705613
wtf its real

>>
try it out yourself
>>
>>60703986
bing is better for porn, that's about it
>>
>>60703969
>I hope Moot is enjoying the massive influx of gays and female programmers
He probably is, he might actually have a chance of getting a girlfriend who cares for him ;_;
>>60703986
>cuckfuckgo
Stop shilling your search engine, nobody on /g/ is going to use it
>>
File: lmao dude.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
lmao dude.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>60703969
who CARES you fucking aspie
>>
>>60704118
fuck off with this retarded centrist meme, it's just a bunch of "classical liberal" communists, might as well join the alt lite, nigger lover.
>>
>>60703969
change your homepage to: https://encrypted.google.com

no more doodles ever
>>
File: file.png (90KB, 1401x657px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
90KB, 1401x657px
>>60709618
I just tried this. There's still a doodle.
>>
File: Untitled.png (193KB, 2560x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
193KB, 2560x1428px
>>60709672
wtf thats weird, i've been using that URL for years and never have any doodles, its just an empty google page like normal
>>
>>60703969
Use the Opera speed dial page to skip that screen.

Or kill yourself. The internet was built to share ideas. And here you are scream like a wounded lamb, the equivalent of the very same non-binary victim-complex emotional hypochondriacs you despise.
>>
>>60709793
>Future wonder women, make code your superpower
Still trying to brainwash you
>>
>>60709923
i guess there's no way to remove the entire cancer without changing search engines :\
>>
>>60703969
For memorial day they just had a pic of a tiny ass flag underneath the search bar. Fuck them. Honoring faggots more than veterans and the fallen is awful.
>>
>duckduckgo on the desktop
>qwant on the mobile
>>
>>60707993
shutup faggot
>>
>>60704950
>Stem being a trap

Oh lordy this is the funniest thing I've heard all day. STEM jobs will never NOT be in demand.
>>
>>60712584
Only until a decent AI capable of code monkey tier jobs would be deployed.
>>
>>60703969
Fuck off you retarded autist
un-ironically neckyourself
>>
>>60708367
Quit being a shill
>>
>>60712048
>honoring the dead
lol
>>
>>60704876
The American Military's duty is to protect the constitution, not the president so you're good there.

>>60704865
Fuck off cowboy
>>
File: does this offend you.jpg (73KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
does this offend you.jpg
73KB, 636x358px
>>60706169
>>
>>60703969
Block the image with uBlock Origin.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (510KB, 1224x729px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
510KB, 1224x729px
Am I retarded, /g/?
>>
>>60713466
wait, nvm, it was 2 loops
>>
>>60713466
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>60703969
>using the google homepage

For what purpose?
>>
>>60713493
the wonder woman koding game
>>
What's the gayest thing you guys have ever done?

I once had unprotected sex with a transgender person who was attractive enough to work as a stripper.

It's probably the best sex of my life. The male anus is tighter than adult female vaginas, and ejaculating inside another person is great.
>>
>>60713244
>The American Military's duty is to protect the constitution, not the president so you're good there.
Only commissioned officers don't pledge to obey the orders of the president, while oath of enlistment has this part.
>>
>>60713493
Girls empowering themselves through code
>>
File: [confused].gif (915KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
[confused].gif
915KB, 350x199px
>>60708578
>faggots are born in june
I have questions as to why this is a related search term...
>>
>>60705201
>personal reasons

What happened to him?
>>
>>60705456
This. Fuck right back to your the_donald lite
>>
>>60713466
I got stuck here too and I'm 29 and a man
>>
>>60704153
>he doesn't know gays were at the core of the nazi movement during it's rise to power
>>
>>60713736
But they haven't killed anybody, it was the other way round.
>>
>>60704163
i just wanna touch your dick man dont make it weird
>>
>search image on google
>HURRR CARTOON NETWORK xDDDD
Fucking why.
>>
>>60713570
Tell me about it holy shit. The blowjobs are par excellance.
>>
>>60713570
Sissification
>>
>>60713570
Enjoy your AIDS
>>
>>60708424
Scroll down half way on any duck duckgo page, you'll see a logo on one of their "partner " advertisers.
>>
>>60713807
>what is the Ottoman Empire
>>
>>60714644
>nazi movement during it's rise to power
>Ottoman Empire
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.