[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My upstairs neighbor is a colossal piece of shit and won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

My upstairs neighbor is a colossal piece of shit and won't stop stomping around, even after asking nicely and then making formal complaints.
So I've decided to retaliate.
The idea is that once a certain threshold of vibration is triggered, a rubber mallet will smack against my ceiling to send a reciprocated thud every time she decided to walk like a fucking rhino.

The problem is I can't seem to find anything suitable for this application. Every sensor I'm finding is designed for light touches or senses, I need something more apt for heavy shakes.
And I mean fucking heavy. This fat bitch causes my blinds to rattle.
>>
>>60702631
how about you stop being a fucking pussy it's a little bit of noise like a few times a day
go outside
>>
>>60702791
>a little bit of noise
It rattle my fucking kitchen blinds, eat a piece of shit.
I've lived in apartments for over a decade, this is noise bordering on obscenity.
>>
>>60702631
All the fattest women in america live above someone's apartment. But there's a trick.

You gotta fuck her op, its the only way
>>
>>60702631
Throw feces at her like a monkey
>>
>she
found your problem
>>
move out and tell her you are moving out because of her fatness
it will probably make her feel bad and it will solve your problem
>>
>>60702631
>my upstairs neighbor moves occasionally and it really annoys me
who the fuck cares
>>
>>60702631
Blast some annoying sounding anime
>>
makes me feel better about my landwhale upstairs neighbor who only makes a very infrequent but huge thud noise like she dropped a fucking bowling ball, I still have no idea what it is, she doesn't make any stomping noise regularly just the giant thud maybe once every 2 weeks.

Anyway as to your problem, you're probably fucked because she's a fat cunt.
>>
this is why you get the apartment on the top floor
>>
>>60702631
Just rip a magnetron out of some old microwave oven, make a EMP cannon out of it and fry bitches' electronics each time she start to produce earthquakes, she will think that vibrations fuck up internals of her electronics.
>>
Just get a stick and hit the roof with it.
>>
>>60704694
Hehehe.
>>
>>60702631
How about quit being a bitch and stop asking nicely. She's a woman, you're a man, it's easy, you need to just be direct with her. Women are awful at confrontation, if you just directly confront her she'll listen to you. Don't be scared to be aggressive, lowkey bitches love it when you tell them what to do. Unless you're a manlet or something.
>>
>>60702631
Offer her food and don't stop until she can't move at all
>>
>>60702631
Just go fuck her brains out anon.
>>
>>60702803
Jesus anon, I thought I was the only one. I have no idea how, but the couple above me tiptoe around like obese elephants. Depending on where they go, my ceiling fan shakes. My shelves shake. My TV mounted on the wall shakes. My fucking window in my sliding balcony door shakes. But neither of them are fat. I've got a Pajeet that gets lippy when I go up there to complain about the noise and a Pajeena that won't even come to the door if her husband's not around. I had no such problem with the previous occupant, but the first thing these two did was rip up the flooring and subfloor (in a building that's barely a goddamn year old) and change them. My first notice that my bedroom would soon be construction-site adjacent was when I was woken up by the noise from the demolition. They seemed to be doing the reno themselves, so I'm wondering if they fucked something up that's causing so much noise to come through.
>>
>>60705107
Oh, and lest I forget, one of them seems to work night shift, because the noise coming from up there knows no rest. They stomp around in the early morning, at high noon, in the middle of the night, and everywhere in between.
>>
>>60703462
Over my dead body my dick get's within 2 meters of her pussy. She is THE Whale. SHE CAN GOBBLE ME UP.
>>
>>60705163
It'll be the only pussy you'll get in your entire life.
>>
>>60705209
1)I'd rather die a virgin than plow that water bed.
2) I can just whore out in Bulgaria.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 233x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 233x236px
Grab a raspberry pi and a shake sensor. Also instead of a rubber mallet you could mount a speaker up to your ceiling and play loud rumbling bass frequency for a little while, or whatever other funny shit you want
>>
You guys are arseholes. You can't complain about people walking around regardless of how much noise it makes. It's not their fault the building is shitty and they pay rent so they have the right to inhabit the home without copping shit from you. If they were blasting music or something unreasonable then you would be right to complain but walking around? That's not their fault, people have the right to move in the homes. So nice if it bothers you so much you fucking miserable cunt.
>>
>>60705996
I meant move not nice, fucking auto correct.
>>
>>60702631
Why don't you report her to the building supervisor instead of starting a fucking noise, harshness and vibration war for the entire fucking building?
>>
>>60702631
just connect a contact microphone to your ceiling, put a delay from between 5 and 30 seconds on it (random duration is best), and replay through a loudspeaker also affixed to the ceiling. Make sure to switch the mic off while replaying.
>>
>>60705996
Me here: >>60705107
There's a difference between moving around, and stomping around so hard the glass in my window shakes. As I said, I didn't have this problem with the last occupant. If you live in a condo or apartment building, you have a responsibility to not be an irritating shit to your neighbors. I'm not going to be dealing with it much longer. If they don't smarten the fuck up, I can and will have them evicted.
>>
File: 1468419442002.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468419442002.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
why do you even wait for her to make the loud ass noise? Just set a timer to smack against your roof every X hours or minutes. After a week , shel get the message. You dont need to sense her vibrations, just annoy the fuck out of her like she does to you
>>
>>60702631
Just move out. It's not going to stop. Trust me. The effort you're putting into putting together this contraption is better put finding a new place.
>>
>>60702631
Where do you live that the ceiling is so thin? Here you can barely hear a hammer drop.
>>
>>60706088
No you can't. I've tried this shit with actual annoying neighbours, ones that blast music at 3am. You'll have to move anon or you'll only make trouble for yourself.
>>
File: 7a5.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>60704939
>lowkey bitches love it when you tell them what to do

>move to new apartment
>neighbor thinks it's okay to blast music at 2am
>ring their bell and be reasonable and friend
>a week later
>same thing happens
>ring the ball
>say nothing just look at her
>she tries so say something
>"whatever"
>never happened again
>tfw
>>
>>60706157
Like fuck I'm moving. I paid good money for this place. And one of the things they made clear to everyone who bought when this complex was built was that if you cause problems, even owners can be forced out. I intend to hold them to that.
>>
>>60706223
But anon, you're neighbours pay too and you are causing real trouble for them by being a sperg. If anything it'll be you getting evicted.
>>
>>60706246
I'm not bothering anyone. I keep quiet and keep to myself. I've had no complaints about excessive noise coming from my unit. I'm done dealing with them in person. All action taken from now on will be done in a professional manner through the property management company.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.