[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a gamer in you, /g/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 123123124123.png (2MB, 1837x1001px) Image search: [Google]
123123124123.png
2MB, 1837x1001px
Is there a gamer in you, /g/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARCVu-odjZ4
>>
>>60685780
My inner gamer still likes playing BING! WAHOO! 1UP!

So whatever idea they have for what a gamer is, it's not here.
>>
>>60685780
the cake is a lie! xD
>>
>>60685780
I try to keep all my vidya pre-2000 with exeptions. Also, >>>/v/
>>
That ending though.
>>
Us gamers ;^)
>>
File: wWcjTh61024x10241.jpg (168KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wWcjTh61024x10241.jpg
168KB, 1024x1024px
>>60685780
I thought she was holding a pregnancy tester. Mildly disappointed to find out it was ram tbqh
>>
>>60685780
Holy shit I need to have sex
>>
>>60685780
I haven't bothered checking, brb getting a scalpel
>>
Is that her actual voice?
>>
>>60686227
Yeah I thought it was that anime pregnancy test meme
>>
>>60685780
yes
>shit turd on keyboard
>turd wins game of tf2 for me
gamerturd is the shit dawg
>>
Yeah.

Faggot needs to hurry up and cum so I can get back to work.
>>
>>60685780
>that fucking voice
jesus christ that is actually awful. someone needs to put a dick in that mouth to get her to stfu
>>60686620
it's possible, one of my coworkers was from some midwest state. She was so nice but holy fuck her voice legit sounded like snarfsnarf from thundercats.
>>
>>60686620
>>60687027
No, its not the first time MSI does a dub.
Look at her mouth movements. They don't always matched. They did the same with an asian girl with that similar voice. Heck it might be the same voice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.