[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To me the iPod Shuffle 2nd generation is the absolute best music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 132178-thumb_shuffle.jpg (9KB, 287x200px) Image search: [Google]
132178-thumb_shuffle.jpg
9KB, 287x200px
To me the iPod Shuffle 2nd generation is the absolute best music player on the go. I had the latest shuffle but it's just not as sturdy. It doesn't easily clip to all clothes/surfaces because its smaller.

Are there any proper alternatives? I absolutely hate the Sansa Clip line. The big plus of the shuffle is that you can easily click through your clothes without having to look at the device.
>>
>>60682176

This is the only Apple product I owned. Actually had two after each other.

Comfy as fuck

I now just use my phone because I just happen to have it on me all the time.
>>
>no screen

how the fuck did people use this shit?
>>
>>60682176
>not using Bluetooth/wireless earphones with your phone
Your fedora is showing
>>
>>60682321
I can just tap my pocket and scroll through my songs with a shuffle. I hate having to pull out my phone just to go through my music. Also it's great for running.

Anyhow I'm also looking for good pair of bluetooth earbuds. Any recommendation?
>>
>>60682292
What do you need a screen for? It plays music.

>>60682176
Is there any other device Apple have ruined more trying to improve on something that was already perfect?
It even had room for a headphone jack.
>>
>>60682395
>what do you need a screen for?
so you can select the song you want to play
>>
I need similar to this, but not Apple. Although I had one but now it's broken. Any recc?
>>
>>60682568
hippo gumstick
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 220x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 220x163px
>>60682176
My favourite, AA battery = 40 hours playback. Voice recorder, fm radio, one handed blind operation with forward/back search too.
Used a USB rechargeable AA but AA's can be had anywhere in the world.
>>
>>60684711
What is this
>>
>>60684966
Samsung YEPP
>>
Agreed, I've used mine in the gym for years now. I love being able to feel the buttons through my shirt to skip songs and change the volume. Loads of sweat hasn't seemed to affect it either. There's really no alternatives, except the new shuffles which are slightly smaller and have whatever voice control gimmick they introduced. But they're still good if your 2nd gen breaks
>>
>>60682542

this thing had only 1 GB of space so the chance of randomly finding the same stupid song over and over was very likely.
>>
>>60685900
Even 1GB was quite a bit. Today in that same platform it could store 512GB which would become a problem finding what you wanted.

The YEPP was the greatest music player because it had a screen but you didn't need it. Using just an AA battery made it not throwaway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.