[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've stated your hobby as social media and technology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gr.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>You've stated your hobby as social media and technology. Can you elaborate on that?
>So... there is this site called 4chan-
>...thank you sir, that will be all. We'll contact you soon.
>b-but it's just the /g/ board - technology-
>Sir, please leave now or I'll be forced to call security.
>>
File: 1459991854415.png (6KB, 205x246px)
1459991854415.png
6KB, 205x246px
"We'll contact you soon"
>>
Call security all you want. You'll be dead before they arrive and I'll be long gone.

*unsheathes katana*
>>
If you don't get offered the job right then and there for a tech position, you're never gonna get it, and this is my experience.
>>
>>60660573
from left to right
#1 probably been hired to fill ethnic quotas, pretending to look interested
#2 probably hired for clerical jobs because looks
#3 senior that freewheeled most of his career because looking smart but actually is incompetent unintelligent boomer

Looking at his room it is either an agency interview or hr team interview, not actually anyone involved with the work process.
>>
>>60660711
just graduated with a BS in IT and been through like 6 interviews, no offers yet. Is this true? Can anyone corroborate?
>>
>>60660611
>they don't call back after two weeks
>go back in there and ask to speak to the manager
>confront him about the interview
>he says we've already filled the position
>tell him to shove it up his ass
>>
>>60660750
They just told you that so you'd leave.
Companies don't want to open up the can of worms that is "rejection" because every single applicant will get angry and defensive and will want to argue with the poor HR girl who calls them even though she wasn't the one who interviewed you and what else can they possibly tell you other than you weren't qualified enough?
They're certainly not gonna tell you that you're ugly, or too white, or the interviewer didn't like that 1000 anime pics came up in google search results for your github username.
>>
>>60660573
>mentioning 4chan
>ever
>>
>>60660737
Literally haven't happened a single time for me. They always just call me later for a job
>>
>"I do not discuss my private matters with potential employers."

It's that simple.

>>60660750

I once had some interviews with Blizzard for a position in Paris, all went well and then I get an email saying they decided against hiring me. I wrote back politely asking for feedback on what they liked and didn't like in me as a candidate and got no response.

I called up their hotline and they refused to contact me to anyone form HR.

Pathetic really.
>>
File: 1496153505212.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1496153505212.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>60660820
D
E
L
E
T

D
I
S

N
O
W
>>
>>60660616
*teleports behind qt3.14159*
>make eye contact
>spaghetti
>wait in lobby for mommy pick up
>Not mommy's first rodeo
>brings change of pants like always
>Lay on my back for cleansies
>Everyone watches with disgust, but I don't care
>Finally clean. Feel like a new man.
>mommy is best girl still proud of me
>On drive home peek in mommy's purse
>Fucking iPhone
>betrayed.gif
>start kicking, and shitting until she throws iPhone out window
>Happy now, and in house
>Mom takes off turd covered blouse
>Her tears is glistening while running down cheeks and past towards her sweat covered breasts
>That's when babby realize mommy is pretty
>Mommy goes take a bath
>Left bathroom door open

Wat do?
>>
>>60660737
It is not true. You should know whether or not you have the job before the interview even happens. The only way to get a job in this field is to know someone. The actual interview is only a formality.

If you or someone you know got a job through any other means then understand that you are in the GREAT minority, 99.999% of tech jobs are gained by nepotism.
>>
>>60663393
In the words of Pajeet: poo in it
>>
>>60660573
I dont know why but they look Unreal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.