[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iOS 11 will have a file browser. Secret build of iOS has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: finder in ios11 inside build.png (68KB, 641x242px) Image search: [Google]
finder in ios11 inside build.png
68KB, 641x242px
iOS 11 will have a file browser.
Secret build of iOS has been released.
>>
it'll probably only expose a few common folders like "pictures", and "downloads", not the whole VFS
>>
>>60655590
Yes. it's comparable to the user folder on macOS, but with iCloud Drive and Handoff built in. It's also easy to interchange files between your Mac and iPhone, since every file on your iPhone is accessible from your Mac and vice versa. Interestingly, there's also a Downloads folder.
>>
File: 4L_FwvvGNtZ.png (246KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FwvvGNtZ.png
246KB, 1242x2208px
it took 9 iOS versions to become a non-jailbreak feature, and you still can't access /

fuck apple
>>
why would anyone unironically buy an iphone
>>
>>60655559
If iphones will have file browser then there will be no reason to buy android instead of the superior iphones
>>
>>60655902
I dont think you even believe this yourself.
>>
>>60655889
more secure than androids
>>
>>60655942
Iphones are superior in every aspect. Enjoying cleaning your cache and ram with clean master so that your phone could load youtube
>>
>>60655889
Tech illiterates.
>>
>>60655979
I mean if your idea of security is making something useless then sure.
>>
>>60655991
This isn't even a real thing
>>
>>60655991

Except when iphones full mem they hang on boot, and when on won't stream YouTube. What's your point.
>>
>>60655889
Retarded goys
>>
>>60656038
Let's just make shit up
>>
>I'm not autistic so i don't need file manager on my fucking phone
>IOS 11 comes with file manager
pottery.
>>
>>60656107
>"we don't need it!"
>"now that it has it, there's no reason for other things!"
>>
Wait a moment, iOS didn't have a file manager all these years?

What kind of peasants use it?
>>
>>60656201
nope, it's a very, very sanitised environment
you can only save and work with approved files through approved apps
not even joking
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (446KB, 1398x2253px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
446KB, 1398x2253px
>>60656037
>>
File: serveimage.png (15KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
15KB, 165x115px
>>60655889
Fuck that, why would anyone IRONICALLY buy an iPhone?
>/g/tard waddles into an apple store
>picks up a new iphone with his sweaty, greasy hands, chuckling to himself
>drops it on the counter
>"o-o-one iphone PLEASE, (whispers to himself: mactoddler heeheehehe)
>opens it up and false flags on /g/ about how much he loves iphones
>>
>>60656107

we're not a hivemind, anon
>>
>>60656105
Android = buy 64GB card for 20$
iPhone = buy a 64GB model for 1000$
>>
>>60656417
Android = that 64GB card is almost useless outside of photos.

iPhone = my 64GB SE cost like $350 new.
>>
>>60655991
if you know how to tinker with android, they aren't superior at all
Iphone 4S can't even open youtube, but Galaxy Wonder, a 2011 low end phone can open youtube easily with Newpipe and custom rom
"Cleaning Cache" is a shitty meme by chink bloatware to trick normies and actually makes phone slower
free space =/= performance
>>60656475
since 7.0 you can use your sd card as internal storage
>>
>>60656475
>you can only put photos on sd cards
is this what iPhone users really believe?
>>
>>60656491
>since 7.0 you can use your sd card as internal storage
>>
>>60655559
Watch Apple fags praise Apple for being innovative and inventing a file browser for phones.
>>
>>60656256
i don't see "clean master" in there
>>
>>60656491
>iphone 4s cant open youtube
it can open it using the site, dont know if the app made it impossible to run on the device now, but the website is a backup method.
>on android you can open it if you do some really obscure stuff for normies
ok, so you just admitted it cant either by default. i bet you can install the youtube app after installing a tweak on a jailbroken iphone 4s too.
>>
>>60656561
>i bet you can install the youtube app after installing a tweak on a jailbroken iphone 4s too.
maybe. The point is both came in 2011, while one is advertised as low end phone, and the other as flagship phone. Which means iphone cost 3~ times more. Galaxy Wonder's 2011 price is the same with iphone 4S' 2014 price.
look where are they know, pretty much same performance if you like to tinker
Their OS versions are similiar too, Wonder has 6.0 4S has iOS 9.x, both are one version behind the latest one.
>>
>>60656561

You don't need to root android to run new pipe and it will launch from any YouTube link.

Source: my unrooted android
>>
>>60656733
then you can as easily install an unofficial youtube app on an iphone 4s too.
>>
>>60656741

Where's newpipe for ios and where's YouTube pip for iPhone? .. On official firmware?
>>
File: reacting_to_herding.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reacting_to_herding.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>60656256
Developers take advantage of the ignorance of users and their craving for placebo. Also, the option is there for people with $50 dollar phones with shit hardware who are desperately trying to increase performance. You don't need these type of apps on Android phones around the same price range as the iPhone.

Modern Android flagships (last 2-3 years) do not have problems managing memory and generally run buttery smooth. If you were to use one side by side with the iPhone, the only difference in speed you'd notice would be due the difference in animations and the scrolling mechanisms.

You would notice, however, Android's superior multitasking, customability, higher resolution/more colorful display, file browsers, less limiting file management, SD cards, some waterproofing (on some), installing apps from anywhere, and so much more.

The only thing iPhone has going for it, is the slightly superior battery life (due to how light iOS is with it having less features, and it's 2012 screen), the design language being more consistent, the Apple ecosystem and its compatibility with other Apple features/devices, and a few apps being of a superior quality compared to the Android counterpart (but this is less so nowadays and they're pretty much equal -- with Android having better options in some cases even).

You have no freedom in iOS. Why would you want that? And Apple is not the same company they were pre-2013. The iPhone is becoming more and more of just a fashion symbol. Each year there's less and less innovation, and lighting little to no addition of features.

Don't you think fanboying them is a bit childish/silly?
>>
>>60656741

U had a jail broken iPhone 5 and the only decent things were cinemabox, netkillui, and nothing else. You don't need to sell me. Been there done that.

Yay. No more iTunes.
>>
>>60656491
You have to buy a new phone to get a new android version. You can't then turn around and slam a 6 year old phone that still gets iOS updates. Or compare a severely jail-broken and rom'ed phone to what an iPhone can do stock vanilla. Let's at least compare apples to apples.
>>
>>60656540
kek
>>
>>60656785
No. It's catering to people who don't need wrecking balls to drive nails, just hammers, you fucking chink.
>>
>lighting little to no addition of features
I have no idea how the "lighting" found its way into that sentence. Oops.
>>
>>60656791

IPhone is shit without cydia. IPhone is the the Windows 10 S , of phone eco systems.

Checkmate.
>>
>>60656818
probably because you're a fucking phone-poster
>>
File: 1489311537267.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489311537267.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>60656812
Android can be just as simple. So you're complaining that Apple is better because the Android is capable of doing too much. Top kek. You sound like a little bitchboy
>>
>>60656791
I'm comparing jailbroken iphone to rooted galaxy Wonder. I have both of them so I have right to talk shit.
>You have to buy a new phone to get a new android version.
You don't have to. If you are not retarded/normie you would install custom rom
>You can't then turn around and slam a 6 year old phone that still gets iOS updates.
Iphone 4S is stuck with iOS 9.x
Rooted Wonder>Jailbroken IPhone4S>Iphone 4S>Stock Wonder
any arguments?
>>
File: B8 15.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
B8 15.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>60655991
>>
Iphone.

Install an IRC app.

Must run a bouncer on PC otherwise it will disconnect when in background

"Innovation"
>>
>>60656417
>64gb of android sd card
>speed of a floppy drive
woo i got what i paid for
>>
>>60657267
Would you care to provide proof of that?
>>
>>60655559
>iOS 11 will have a file browser.
Wow, when will androids get this feature?
>>
>>60656298
delete
>>
>>60655979
but you wouldn't know that
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.