[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is it too late to make a YouTube channel? I just wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gumby012_75905697.jpg (36KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
gumby012_75905697.jpg
36KB, 400x309px
>Is it too late to make a YouTube channel?
I just wanted to ramble about tech stuff like an idiot for a while and make content like the shit that you people on this board like (+ memes obviously)
If YouTube is dying, which platform should i use instead?
>>
DailyMotion
>>
>youtube
>dying

Bruh all the kids that I teach (16-19) are still making youtube channels like crazy, you're fine.
>>
Most people (mainstream) are still watching their videos from YouTube. YouTube isn't really dying, it's just that it's a lot harder to make a career out of it because of the advertising boycott. There's always sponsors and patreon if you really want to make a career out of it though. If you just want to make videos just cause then YouTube is still your best option for getting yourself out there
>>
>>60651324
nobodies gonna take you seriously if you use an angry pony gif man
>>
>ramble about tech stuff like an idiot for a while and make content like the shit that you people on this board like (+ memes obviously)

That sounds fucking retarded. Stay in school kid.
>>
>>60651395
how am i going to take you seriously with these ponies please stop
>>
File: IMG-20170526-WA0011.jpg (43KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170526-WA0011.jpg
43KB, 620x465px
>>60651316
You are a teacher of what. Anon?
>>
File: Kami.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kami.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
Use YouTube as a hobby and nothing else if you value your sanity. Don't care about views, don't care about subscriptions. Unless you wanna make a job out of it, treat it the same as any other website

Only you can prevent forest fires
>>
>>60651278
Do it and tell us your channel so we can sub
>>
>>60651366
Need one to know one.
>>
File: 1420231269987.jpg (8KB, 223x174px) Image search: [Google]
1420231269987.jpg
8KB, 223x174px
>>60651458
????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>60651278
I think you need to figure out your style or whatever. Like that Afro-American guy who has nice visuals and calls things dope.
>>
>>60651402
>>60651442
(OP) Job out of YouTube? lol fuck no
what am I? an idiot? putting my carrier in the hands of Noodle and advertisers or patrons(how the fuck do you spell that)?
plus, I'm doing it to improve my English pronunciation (I can write half decent English)
>>
>>60651278
>If YouTube is dying, which platform should i use instead?
Goblin Refuge.
>>
YouTube isn't dying, but you have to be really good on whatever you do in order to make something out of your channel.
>>
>>60651630
>Goblin Refuge.
>"what the fuck is this"
>visit site
>find this on first page
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/soloojos/m/richard-stallman-bailando-con-nu/
>>
>>60651702
If that's not enough to convince you, I don't know what is.
>>
>>60651425

Maths and English in a private IT training company that also has apprenticeship programmes.
>>
No. But most people have to supplement it for shekels with twitch, patreon, their own web stores, etc.

Just do it of you want, and assuming what you want to gain is a hobby and eventually an audience.

Protip: once you have some videos up, look for the token YouTube generals that pop up from time to time on 4chan. Most people are actually polite enough and will give you some decent critique.
>>
>>606514
>>60652155
Thank you for actually giving me a genuine advice.
I thought about streaming it at first then making an edited version for the youtubes
>>
>>60651278
it is not dying it is thriving but that's precisely why it is too late to make a channel that would be noticed. just too many of them already.
>>
>>60651278
I used to make YouTube videos and got affiliated. Made hardly ad revenue though. Problem is, you have to be kid friendly if you're small and starting out. No matter what. If you can't go 15 minutes without saying the word "fuck", then you won't have any ads put on your video.
>>
>>60652339
Can I do like AvE and say gibberish curse words? do these count?
>>
>>60652442
If it has to be age-restricted, that'll suck for you. Make that shit PG, anon
>>
>>60651278
>is it too late
Nope. Make all the content you want.

>Youtube
I suggest Dailymotion or some other smaller service that does not engage in or facilitate automated copyright trolling, speech policing, shoving celeb nonsense in user's faces, forcing real identity policies, etc...

Sure, fewer people might see it, but you're not going to have a million subs either way, so why not support a service with a better attitude?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.