[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is about programs on your graphing calculator More

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0529171908.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
0529171908.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
This thread is about programs on your graphing calculator

More specifically, Ive been poking around for programs to help me with math and physics. I dont have a "graph link", nor do I have the money for one. Ive been looking for places where they just show the code so I can copy it, but all Ive found was games (I copied pong, pic related).

Is there a resource where I can copy the programs for a fake memory clear, calculus and trig problems, etc.? Please help me, thank you very kindly in advance.
>>
Hate to be this blunt, but rtfm. The TI-83 is where I learned how to program. The manual does a decent job of showing you have to use to ti-basic to do just what you're trying to do.
>>
>>60650465
If what your saying is "ti-basic is in the manual" then is there a pdf version online? Ive lost the manual years ago. This calculator is really, really old.
>>
>>60650512
>This calculator is really, really old.
no it is not they still make them
>>
>>60650520
>no it is not they still make them
I meant my personal one that ive had for 5 years, is old

I just want to save time on quadratics and derivitives and shit god dammit
>>
>>60650512
Should be a PDF on thier website or any of those manual archive sites. I know the ti-89 's was a pdf
>>
>>60650354
> fake memory clear
Only brainlets cheat, anon. Just back up your stuff so you can reload it the day after the exam.
>>
>>60650354
Good luck OP
https://education.ti.com/download/en/ed-tech/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/FFA16DAAAFF64D1E9EB57E1F0CBC7620/83m%24book-eng.pdf

I started programming in the 8th grade when I got into the habit of programming my ti-82 to do my algebra homework for me. I did it out of laziness, but it actually made me really good at both algebra and programming--I went on to get a masters in math and today I'm a software developer.
>>
http://www.ticalc.org/
>>
>>60650354
You can archive the programs on your calculator then when you clear memory they don't get deleted, then just unarchive it.
>>
People may call it cheating, but I honestly think writing these programs teaches you more about the equations than you would have learned otherwise. It just makes the process less repetitive and more fun. (Assuming you like programming)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.