[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jolla the only smartphone which doesnt have the will to anally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Jolla_Aloe.jpg (109KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jolla_Aloe.jpg
109KB, 1600x900px
Is Jolla the only smartphone which doesnt have the will to anally penetrate you? ubuntu phone is dead (?) Jolla is also out of stock, does anyone know if they will be making jolla 2.0 or something so i could buy one
>>
>>60638950
I want to use the OS, but I don't want to buy one of their shitty phones. What do?
>>
>>60638965
Buy a Xperia
>>
>>60639025
Xperias have sailfishos, and are the phones less overpriced now?
>>
>>60639025
>>60639053
Is there alrealy xperia which comes preinstalled with sailfish? I just read that one has to install it himself and do some shit
>>
>>60639101
>Is there alrealy xperia which comes preinstalled with sailfish?
Nope
>>
>>60638950
>not wanting to get raped by tech
It's like you really don't like technology
>>
File: Download-1.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Download-1.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>60638950
Buy a Nexus 5 or a Xperia phone and install it. It's pretty shit to be honest with you, but I still have hope for it. The UI will be horrible to adjust to but it's not that bad after a couple of days. It has almost no native apps in the store and compatibility layer that makes Android apps run is not available on non-Jolla devices. Just use Lineage OS on a Nexus phone without Google services. That's about as free and open source as your mobile experience is going to get anyways, and FDroid alone has more apps than Sailfish OS.
>>
>>60639166
I hope you mean CopperheadOS
>>
>>60638950

Buy a Z3c and install it on that.

That said unless you plan to make your own apps the experience will be pretty bad.

I could use it if LINE/Wechat and a few other apps were properly ported.
>>
>>60639512
>LINE/Wechat
That's like having two different kinds of cancer at once. Feels bad man.
>>
>tfw still waiting for KDE Plasma Mobile
>>
>>60639166
i don't understand why but the combination of your picture and your post makes me feel really bad for you. dumb frogposter
>>
>>60638965
Jolla C isn't that shitty for the price. Problem is availability. Shady indian manufacturer and ebay resellers makes 150€ after shipping+taxes for 80€ device without warranty.

The specs are more than enough for the OS to run perfectly smooth in daily (not gaming) use.

GPU struggles in multi tab browsing (8+) and hdpi .pdfs sometimes. I'm using icecat from f-droid as main browser because addons and compability.

t. daily user of Jolla C for 10 months
>>
The Indian made Sailfish OS phone is not out of stock. It sometimes shows up on ebay shipped form India.
>>
>>60638950

OnePlus X should run it
>haven't tried, my OPX is my daily driver
>>
They really should get the native encryption done before Xperia models launch in fall.

proper VPN + encryption integrated in OS and android app support are pretty much everything SFOS has going for it in the western market.
>>
>>60638950
I'd really love to try it, too, but it seems that there is a lot of work to do to port it to 64 bit architectures
>>
>>60639388
I don't trust leafs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.