[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I made some ryzen cpu bottleneck updated tests since most to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: miniature.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miniature.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I made some ryzen cpu bottleneck updated tests since most top popularity videos are showing it as it was 3 months ago

Not to heavy on the dislike button pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JunregNcr5A&t=105s
>>
>>60632314
The crazy eyes you're giving in your profile pic are scaring me, man.
>>
>>60632314
Nobody cares
>>
>>60632314
>No settings shown
>No comparison metrics
>The only metrics shown are GPU, CPU, and framerate
Incredibly detailed test stupid frog
>>
>>60632314
mods do your job
>>
>>60632574
It's there (in french) everything is tested under 720p@low settings AAs off, but GTA5 which gets to keep maximum people/trafic density.

The video's purpose isnt compairing the 1700x to w/e else cpu, just to show that since release the cpu bottleneck was well optimized.

Those 3 metrics are the more relevant imo. Couldve shown frametime aswell but eh..started without it and cba redoing all the sessions with frametimes on.

The video is anecdotal, and also is my first video, it's kinda retarded to instantly try to compare it to full time youtubers' videos
>>
>>60632693
Then don't try and pretend it holds any weight whatsoever
Leave the shilling to the professionals like wendell or joker
>>
>>60632744
Well I think I'm transparent enough for the video to hold a little bit of weight
Still need to learn how to gather clean data and make clean AVG/1%LOW/0.1%LOW charts
Afterburner starts logging as soon as I launch it
>>
>>60632835
It hold no weight
This is your first video that consists of nothing of value with an obviously biased description
>>
>>60632314
>A fucking hour long
Is there a graph or something someone can screen cap?
>>
>>60632835
>Does not show frequency of CPU or GPU
>Does not show RAM
>Does not show frequency of RAM
>No frametimes
>No settings shown (just take my word for it lol)
You aren't being transparent at all, you need to show EVERYTHING otherwise it holds zero weight as we aren't just going to take your word for it
>>
>>60633134
I've shown all that at 1:45

As of frametimes
>Couldve shown frametime aswell but eh..started without it and cba redoing all the sessions with frametimes on.
>>
>>60633166
As of settings, again i've shown in the video, and said here
>everything is tested under 720p@low settings AAs off, but GTA5 which gets to keep maximum people/trafic density.
>>
But I get it's confusing since the video is directed at french speaking ppl
>>
>>60633166
You are supposed to show it in the metrics throughout the entire video. You don't just say "these are my specs here you go"
>>
>>60633179
>>60633166
Here are channels that show metrics properly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhzXHbLHyHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM6PVLcSQwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGgoF6eqEN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDvk9_iTq6Y&t=33s
>>
I opened the video just to give it a dislike fuck you OP
>>
>>60632314
>essaie de faire la promo de sa chaine de fragile sur /g/
>pas foutu de faire le taff correctement
>vidéo en français
>ramasse une volée de pouces rouges.

>The video is anecdotal, and also is my first video, it's kinda retarded to instantly try to compare it to full time youtubers' videos

If you can't do the basic stuff, why even bother making an hour long video. It's like trying to write a book, publish a shitty unfinished and retarded chapter while saying "it's no my fault other writers have the decency to do it right".

Delete your video, your channel and engage in a profound reflection about your life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.