[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>disable javascript >no websites work what the fuck is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pay for my healthcare.png (121KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
pay for my healthcare.png
121KB, 500x323px
>disable javascript
>no websites work
what the fuck is wrong with you people, you said it would be fine and i'd be free
>>
>>60623123
why would you want to disable javascript...
and yeah retard most websites utilize JS, like the one you're using right now
>>
>>60623123
What websites are you using?

There's literally no need to use javascript.
>>
>disable html
>no websites work
What did they mean by this?
>>
>try to order pizza
>website uses nonfree javascript
>>
>>60623292
>try to apply for healthcare
>government uses nonfree js
WHAT THE ACTUALY FUG
>>
No op you're doing it wrong.

You don't simply `disable javascript'.

You install an addon like noscript and set it to block all javascript by default.

Then as you browse website you can allow the scrips on a page, as needed, if needed.

Many websites run external javascripts for 10+ different sources. You only need to allow the javascript for the page your on.

Doing this keeps the browsing experience clean and keeps out unwanted ads and trackware.

You must also realize that it's really only hipster millenials that are writing these javascript heavy websites. They do it because colleges have to justify their expensive degrees.

True developers know the keep it as simple as possible and beautiful, functional websites can be written entirely in HTML+CSS with very minimal if any javascript at all.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>60623549
>Excuses, excuse.
Flash was and is the better option than js/html/css.

Move exploits to the browser. Move unwanted autoplaying shit to the browser. Make it indistinguishable from regular shit.
>scrolling a twitter feed autoplays shit

Flash websites of 2007 were more beautiful than any html/css/javascript site there is today too.
>not even hyperbole
>musician's websites were works of animated art with interactive music
>>
>>60623734
last I checked modern web browsers still support flash brah
>>
File: 255528.jpg (109KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
255528.jpg
109KB, 800x450px
>>60623292
>tfw the botnet looks out for you and wants you to diet
>>
>>60623549

I think the worst sites to visit with noscript are news sites. Everything is fine unless you want to stream video, then you have to trial and error your way through a dozen or two different script sources.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.