[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ - stupid questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 32

File: 1469135080572.jpg (42KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1469135080572.jpg
42KB, 500x497px
Post your simple/small/stupid questions
Take at least 10 seconds to google first

Old Thread: >>60604978
>>
first for reddit
>>
Ok /g/, I was downloading some stuff from ftp://weebftp.org/ w/ Chromium and a login prompt popped up, and I clicked enter. After that, I kept getting ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE and can't access the website at all? Any ideas on how to fix this so I can access the website?
>>
What would be a good language to develop a very simple platforming game in?
I know Java and C# but want to learn C anyway.
>>
>>60613730
>>>60611813
>>>60611399

Someone can tell me the filters? or another program?
>>
>>60613849
do you want to write a game or make an engine?
for the former take any existing game engine.
for the latter any language you want is fine. I wouldn't recommend the C meme. OOP is a thing.
>>
>>60613911
An engine ideally, yeah.
I've heard Java isn't great for that kind of stuff so I'll have a look into C# for it. Thanks!
>>
>>60613980
>C#
You mean C++
>>
Anybody like LXQt? I considered installing along side i3 with Arch.
>>
>>60613987
Do I need to learn C before C++?
What are some recommended resources for learning ++?
>>
>>60614029
No.
>>
Missed the end of the old thread, reposting.

How familiar should I be with a command prompt in a world where windows 10 is the dominant OS? I really don't know much about it at all.
>>
File: python-vs-java-726367.jpg (177KB, 621x1600px) Image search: [Google]
python-vs-java-726367.jpg
177KB, 621x1600px
>>60614029
>>60613849
the fuck
someone already knows java but is learning C++ to make a simple platform game?

what level of java are we talking here?
hellow world?
>>
>>60614124
depends all on what you want to do and where you mostly are..
new creators update switched cmd for powershell
and if you want to say about yourself that you are an experienced power user on windows.. then learning some powershell might do you good
>>
What are some things Mac OS does better than Windows or Linux?
>>
>>60614475
It takes a LARGE CHUNK of the tech illiterate and pushes them on their mac tech support nonsense
>>
I'm getting rid of an old monitor. Should I bother throwing it up on craigslist for 50bux or just recycle it outright and save myself some time?

https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-ultrasharp-2208wfp/specs/
>>
>>60613470
>>60613067
>>60612722

What could it be?
>>
>>60613730
I tried to learn C today.
So I downloaded the 2th editon of C the programming lang by Ritchie Kernighan.
Reads first few pages and tries to compile hello world program,
Apparently function ()main does not work without a return type since introduction of C99.
Shuld I continue to read this book or is there a better C learning material out there?
>>
Im having some trouble booting windows 7 from a usb. Im using windows 10 right now. I used rufus to format it then put a 7 iso on there.
It shows up in the boot menu but if i select it i just get a blank screen and nothing happens. Waited 10 minutes or so just to make sure it wasnt being a slow bitch but no dice.
I ran the windows 7 iso in a vm so i know it works. Im not sure why its not working, i know ive done the same thing on other machines and its worked fine.
>>
>>60614663
USB 3 drivers?
>>
Where can I find out what the CMD switches are and mean?
I.e. -o or -g.
>>
>>60614544
Throw it up for 150 and say you're open to offers in the add.You can probly get 100.
>>
>>60614737
Yeah, 2 usb 3 ports and 1 thunderbolt port. All the drivers are good.
>>
Am I missing something?
Using the youtube data api, it won't fucking return any thumbnails above high resolution, (meaning no standard or maxres). I can't peg the issue down. It's not my code, I can flip flop between the lower resolutions without trouble. Only thing I can think of is that standard and maxres are locked unless using OAuth (because I'm not)? I know the maxres images for the videos in question exist, the api just won't return them.
>>
I have an ac adapter with 12V written on it but the multimeter reads a constant 20V

Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>60614663
Use the media creation kit
>>
>>60614740
for windows stuff, try "command /?", for anything else, try "command --help" (typically brief) or "man command" (typically more comprehesive)
>>
>>60614762
No, I'm asking if your processor is skylake or newer
>>
>>60614784
My bad. Yeah ive got a kabylake
>>
>>60614834
Yeah, if you haven't patched the installer with usb3 drivers, I'd start there. And make sure rufus did a uefi compatible mode.
>>
File: DUR.jpg (101KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
DUR.jpg
101KB, 718x718px
Is there a better way to populate a tuple with return values?

my_tuple = tuple([f(i) for i in my_list])
>>
>>60614742
Oh, for real my dude? That'd be great. Thanks for the heads-up.
>>
>>60614778
thanks, i think it's gcc related though.
i'm trying to get c++ to compile through notepad++. i can get c compiled and running, but every time i try g++, it just returns with exit code 1 and nothing else.
>>
>>60614145
I don't get the C++ one
>>
File: cut.png (145KB, 1316x570px) Image search: [Google]
cut.png
145KB, 1316x570px
>want to bookmark my 4chan settings so I can use them immediately when I "Open in Incognito Window"

How do I get a URL with my saved settings without saving a whole thread? For example, I can only access "export settings" when I'm in a thread (pic related).
I just want a bookmark on Chrome that goes straight to my catalog with all my saved settings. Possible?
>>
>>60615185
why can you only export settings while in a thread?
I can press it while just having the board open.
>>
>>60613730
Do quad core CPUs run hotter than a dual core?
I actually wouldn't mind further insight/advice about this.

I bought two completely different laptops this week
One is for work, the other is for playing my games when away from pc

I found out that while my work pc has a pretty old dedicated GPU with 1GB of DDR5 vram, it has a quad core CPU with a much higher clock speed than my gaming laptop
Whereas my gaming laptop has a dual core but a dedicated GPU with 2GB DDR5 vram

I'm thinking about getting rid of the gaming laptop, however I noticed that my quad core laptop runs at like 60c~70c when playing games while my dual core laptop is 40c~50c

Is the quad core's temps fine?
>>
Plex isnt picking up on certain seasons within folders.They are all padded (S01 S02 S03) but it isnt picking up on season 1.It dosent even list it anywhere within the shows
>>
File: cut.png (272KB, 1334x624px) Image search: [Google]
cut.png
272KB, 1334x624px
>>60615238
On /tv/.

See what I mean?
>>
>>60615312
you need to be on the normal page, not the catalog.
>>
>>60614475
Cmd+[keyboard shortcut] is actually a whole lot comfier than Ctrl+[same shortcut].
>>
>>60615324
oh you the GOAT. Thanks anon.
>>
The Pirate Bay is a ghost town these days and PublicHD is no more.
Where do you chaps find decent-quality TV rips?
>>
>>60615312
>>60615380
you probably also can just add the catalog url before the #.
it might just work too if you want a directlink to the catalog.
Though I can't check the source of the native expansion to verify this.
>>
>>60615396
rarbg
>>
>>60615398
VERIFIED.

Just what I wanted. Thank YOU.
>>
>>60615396
zooqle
>>
2 questions /g/.

1. My desktop is always on. What do I need to be able to access files in anywhere via a web browser.

2. Is it possible to have a text file that is password protected even if I move it around devices like my phone or USB
>>
>>60615396

Tpb is barely functional at this point. Half the torrents are fake anf everything is in a disorganised state.
>>
>>60615467
ftp
if you use encryption that is avalible on all devices yes
>>
How the fuck do I stop windows from automatically adjusting my mic volume constantly?

If I say something loudly for half a second it'll cut the input to 50% and just leave it there so it's essentially muted. If I have any ambient noise in the background it'll just slowly go down by 1% every few minutes as I talk until I have to go into the settings and move it back to 100%. I've tried googling and calling corsair (headset manufacturer) for help and no one seems to have an answer that actually works. Everyone says to try disabling 50 things and see if that works but half of the settings don't even exist for the majority of users, including myself.

Is there ANY way to force my mic input to stay at 100% unless manually changed? Even if I had to install something to force it that would be fine
>>
File: face_cat_mirror.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
face_cat_mirror.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
Looking for an ebook/PDF of Haskell Programming from First Principals, please.
>>
>>60615516
Turn off what ever program you're usings mic actuation software
>>
>>60614870
I redid it and made sure the drivers are good and theres a uefi option in the boot menu now, still doesnt load properly. Il keep messing with some stuff and see what happens. Just to make sure im not retarded in the bios menu i want to set the usb for option1 so it gets loaded first yes?

>>60614773
I dont have a key or i would.
>>
Running Win10. A random program keeps opening and immediately closing before I can see what it is. I don't think it is the CMD and I ran a anti-virus scan and nothing came up. Is there a way to find out what it is. I seems to happen about once an hour.
>>
>>60615712
>I seems to happen about once an hour.
Check task scheduler and see what's scheduled to run.
>>
>>60615681
Did you specifically patch the drivers?

http://pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt

Yeah, you wan't USB listed first. You also want your sata in ahci mode, with raid turned off if it is an option. And you might have more luck setting uefi to legacy mode.
>>
>>60615739
Nope, according to Task Scheduler it hasn't run anything since the last one.
>>
>>60615801
>>60615739

Wait nvm I found it. I sorted last run time wrong. It is WinZipBackgroundToolsTask every hour indefinitely. Weird never noticed it before.

Thanks!
>>
>>60615555
I've tried disabling auto-mic changes in all programs that I know have that setting and have tried turning off any programs I think might be causing issues like Skype but it still happens no matter what. I can have nothing open but the Microphone Properties page and it will still just go down as I make noise near the mic itself.

Google just shows everyone saying it's just a general Windows problem, others say they've fixed it by turning off settings in a panel that doesn't even exist for me, others say it's an issue in Windows/OSX/Linux, others say it's an issue just with the specific mic, no one seems to have a general way of fixing the problem except in very specific cases
>>
>>60615833
1. Uninstall WinZip
2. Install 7zip
>>
Anyone know that one Windows torrent client that has a built in search feature for torrents? The torrents sites I've been using are starting to dry up on things I'm looking for such as drawing software and books.
>>
File: 20170527_163236.jpg (491KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_163236.jpg
491KB, 2048x1152px
>>60615778
Yeah made sure of it. I didnt see an option for raid. Pic related is as far as it gets.
>>
SYSREP failure to install question:

How do you initialize sysrep installation from the beginning if you already started it before, had to shut down in the middle of it, and cannot continue?

I get a message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows Installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

I would click to continue, but my mouse and keyboard seem to be denied function/power at this point, so I can't move the mouse or anything. They don't even light up at this screen.

How can I proceed with installation?
>>
File: qBittorrent.webm (803KB, 1036x730px) Image search: [Google]
qBittorrent.webm
803KB, 1036x730px
>>60615958
qbittorent
>>
I am newish to programming and I've heard that it's actually better to work from the bottom up, instead of top down.
Should I start with C?
>>
>>60616031
To clarify, I have Windows 7 64-bit.
>>
I'm trying to root a Kindle Fire HD8, I'm only finding instructions and files for the fire 7'. Are they the same thing?
>>
>>60616046
Thanks, I'm such a idiot. Better install it now before I forget like all the other times.
>>
>If a video is just pixels and colors inherent to the computer and monitor...
>Couldn't a super complex algorithm create photo realistic "2D" animation?
>>
>>60616049
its said often because thats how it went in old timey schools
and now the people who are out of those school believe that their way was the correct way
I believe its a load of bullshit, especially for self taught people
this is not a fucking learning how to play guitar, and if you learn to hold a chord wrongly it will fuck you up
its just learning and most important thing is that you keep learning

if you go to school with objective to end up as a software enfineer then whatever
its no harm to go from basic and spend 6 months doing bullshit and learning how much memory integer takes

but for self teaching... thats just really wrong IMO
because the most precious resource you have is your own enthusiasm, drive and potential for projects that you can do do with what you learn.
and learning low level is a cold ruthless killer of that. You will be unable to do anything with what you learn for a very very long time

stop being retard who always asks what to learn
the number #1 recommended language for beginners is python
go with python, python is enough for huge number of tasks

learn C if you will need that extra performance in some aspects
learn java if you will need to go android
learn javascript if you will need to tinker with web
learn C# if you will want to really target that windows desktop market
>>
>>60615887
Is there any corsair software you have installed?
Try removing it and see what happens.
Likewise do you have a special driver that you installed with it? See if it needs an update and if not,remove it and see if this happens with the basic HID drivers
>>
Is there a way to change the default zoom level on firefox? I have a new computer and everything is too damn small.
>>
>>60616195
sure.
>>
>>60616270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbGaWusKt8
>>
I am looking for a Firefox proxy plugin. Not a list, an actual plugin that activates that company's proxy. Preferably account-free.

If you are aware of another browser that works better for this, please let me know.
>>
is there a /g approved debloated win 10? i swear ive seen it posted in a few of these threads, but i never thought to save it for future use. im just looking to put it on an older laptop that i originally removed 10 from a while ago because i hated all the extra BS like cortana, telemetry, and fucking windows defender using 30+% of my cpu even after i disabled everything relating to it

not switching to another os because im doing this solely to farm shit in games while using my desktop. i want to install it and go, not fuck around in linux or some other os i havent used yet
>>
>>60616327
>is there a /g approved debloated win 10?
yeah

1. uninstall windows 10
2. install gentoo
3. ???
4. PROFIT
>>
>>60616280
I mean...
It's just color right?
It's an illusion of layers.

It's not what a face can do that they should look for.
It's to find all things a face can't do, and exclude them. Colors a face shouldn't have, or a percentage of how much it can have. Movements it can't make.
>>
>>60616382
Uncanny valley is when we see a fake face do something we've never seen a face do.
>>
>>60616290
I have antergos linux, not windows 10.
>>
>>60616353
>install gentoo
>not fuck around in linux or some other os
nope
>>
>>60616425
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HiDPI
or just keep setting zoom in firefox
it will remember the zoom next time
>>
What's the best topology for an IF bandpass filter with a very very very high Q, like well into the thousands.

f0 isn't terribly important, I'm thinking around 50kHz but I can move it up or down a bit without impacting anything. Bandwidth needs to be very narrow, like no more than 10Hz preferably even less than that. Should have a flat passband. Butterworth response preferred but Chebyshev might be okay if it's REALLY low ripple in the passband, stopband I don't care so much about. Rolloff needs to be very sharp. As close to an ideal bandpass filter as possible. I wanna be at like -60dB only a few hertz outside of the passband.

I'm figuring passive LC filters are the only way to realize the high Q but I will need to amplify the signal afterwords. I don't think any active filters can achieve such a high Q unless you do like a 50-pole filter or something ridiculous. Might be able to do passive LC filters but using gyrators instead of inductors in the event I need very high inductances.
>>
How do I go about downloading a copy of Windows 10 LTSB? All I can find is the 90 day trials, which I can't appear to activate.
>>
In Win 7, can you access regedit during post or in a BIOS menu?

Can you access it before the windows loading menu?
>>
File: 1489388392557.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489388392557.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
How can I get the list of active streams on http://locusonus.org/soundmap/ without loading the map? I just want it for my low-end Android phone without the unnecessary bloat.
>>
>>60616563
you can boot some OS from usb key, mount the windows drive and edit registry hive directly on the disk
I think theres some utility for it
google hiren
>>
File: 1495700458241.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495700458241.png
29KB, 741x568px
I'm a liberal arts fag that knows nothing about Programming, outside of a shitty high school class I took. Now I'm going to law school, but I want a buffer if that ends up going south somehow.

Where do I start? I need a comprehensive learning experience. If Pakistani simpletons can do this, I assume I can get at least, somewhat, competent.
>>
How bitcoin mining works?
What is exactly mining?
>>
is there a good alternative to FRAPS for seeing my framerate in game? I don't care about any other features
>>
>>60616701
MSI afterburner.
>>
>>60616685
very very basic version:
you use your computers computing power to do math shit. pretty much pointless atm unless you buy the new $1k+ mining machines, and even those will probably be obsolete within 2 years.
>>
>>60616666
dumb frog poster, dont bother your life is already a waste, make like your GET and kill yourself
>>
>>60616666
chekt
>>60616742
its literally impossible to hate on quads senpai, youre just jealous

all glory to the quad 6's
>>
>>60616740
So in simple words, im selling my computing power to companies and i get paid for it?
>>
>>60616773
Also at the cost of your power bill.
>>
>>60616666
>those quads

read this>>60616228

then go on reddit, subscribe to /r/python /r/learnpython /r/learnprogramming and whatever other subreddits that are there

paste about learning python
https://pastebin.com/AvndCg53
>>
Is
TechPlay ODC35BT
Any good?
Family member asked me and i cant find shit for reviews anywhere.
>>
>>60616666
Pick a programming language. The more you learn it, the more you'll know. Doy.
>>
>>60616882
No but it will work.
Its your generic Chinese brand CD/Radio player.
>>
I have rooted, unlocked bootloaders, manually edited SystemUI.apk for custom notification bar icons, done all sorts of neat Android shit, so I can't bekieve I'm gonna ask this...
How do I prevent specific Android apps from running in the background? My aunt wants to play Words with Friends and she's old and on the other side of the country, basically I don't want any push notifications or anything and just want to open it, see if she moved, make a move, and close it and not have it bother me again. I don't just want to block notifications, I want no activity whatsoever from it, so no background processes popping up and going away etc.
How the hell do I do this? Bootmanager gets me where I wanna be on boot but the second I run Words it starts hanging out in the background and I don't want to manually hunt it down with an app killer or something. There must be some app or xposed module to just kill processes entirely when you close them? And is there a scheduled tasks list or something that I can edit (via app or manually) to prevent apps from opening up in the background?
>>
What are the decent temperatures to be at when playing games?
Idle my GPU sits at around 40, but when playing OW it gets to around 70. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>60616922
no
>>
>>60616922
>70°C

Which GPU? AMD?
>>
File: FUCK.png (38KB, 677x498px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
38KB, 677x498px
I'm currently encoding a lot of shit here. However I want to play some motherfucking vidya WHILE encoding at the same time as I have a 3 day weekend from my 9 to 5 job. I have 32GB of ddr4 and a 16 thread CPU. Will my system properly reallocate resources so the game doesn't stutter? Or will I be forced to run handbrake inside of a windows VM(I don't wanna) and if that's the case, I'll fire up the PS4.
>>
>>60616666
learn fortran
>>
>>60616922
depends on the GPU but regardless of Nvidia/AMD, 70C isn't insane. That's normal operating temperature really. My 980ti Classified hits 72C while gaming because I keep the fans at under 60% speed on purpose. If you want lower temps, set a manual fan curve if you're willing to put up with the noise.
>>
How would i go about downloading the entire thread from vbulletin/phpbb forums? Not the entire site,just that thread and its pages?

i tried wit httrack but i didnt get anywhere
>>
>>60616773
not really to companies, more like groups of people. you can mine by yourself but youll get nowhere. even with 2 or 3 of those 1k machines i mentioned you wont make enough to even cover what you paid to get them. you have to join a pool. the better pools have restrictions on who can join. pools are just big groups of people who put their mining power together to work on the algorithms together and solve them faster. faster solving = more btc for everyone. how much you contributed affects how much you get when its solved. and like >>60616829 said your power bill is going to jump. if youre really wanting to start mining try to get at least some of the power you need for the machines via solar, wind, etc. it could save a bit of money, and just barely push you over the line into positive profits.
>>
>>60616938
Yeah rx460
>>
>>60617193
Single fan/Mini version or Aluminium only heatsink?
mATX case?

Still, 70°C under load is fine for an AMD GPU, worry when you hit 80°C.
>>
>>60617215
not even. With GPUs you really start to worry when the card hits 90C+
>>
Anyone here good with mysql, I am trying to load some tables into a database, but it just keeps on wiping the .sql file I have placed in the folder.
>>
I have an external drive that I use for backups connected to a powered USB hub. Should the drive be on (i.e. liable to break) while unmounted, or when my laptop is not even connected to the hub?
I have it unmounted right now, and the light on it is on, and I can feel it spinning. These aren't super important backups (I keep important shit off-site), but It would be nice to not uneccesarily shorten the drive's life. Any way to fix this?
>>
>>60617244
>uneccesarily shorten the drive's life
This is a meme from the older days.
>>
I am thinking about hooking up an HDD to my router, so that I can watch movies and shows from my TV or on my phone.

I have a dumb TV, but it has a Chromecast connected. Is there an app (On Android) that lets me view that HDD and cast to my TV?

Would be comfy as fuck.
>>
>>60617328
setup dlna/plex up on your main system and stream from it

Also no,you wont be able to view it outside of the router is self as it isnt ment to be viewed outside of the router
>>
>>60617328
You should be able to cast to your TV with the mobile Chromecast app. It should be under the Home menu
>>
>>60617360
Eh, I don't know about Plex.

I have seen it online and it works great (The HDD on router)

>>60617366
But does it give me an option to view those files?
>>
>>60617328
Depends on what your router does with that HDD. My Linksys makes it available via smb, and I found an app called LocalCast that seems decent for casting from smb.

>>60617360
>>60617403
Just mount it with smb? Both Linux and Windows can do that easily.
>>
>>60617403
There is nothing wrong with plex.

What you've seen is a broke ass niggers way of doing somethign simple,but makeing it way more complex and adding troubles to your self.

Setup a streaming server on your rig and be done with it

>>60617430
>smb
And exactly what is going to be offering to stream it? The router wont.
>>
Thinking of writing a small .bashrc function that pushes the destination directory of a cp command into the directory stack?

Is it considered bad practice to make an alias called cp for this?
>>
>>60617449
LocalCast.
Plex is overcomplicating it. Where talking about simply sharing files on a local network, and that's what smb is for.

What's the model of the router?

>>60617455
alias cd=pushd
?
>>
I recently acquired a ThinkPad L440, should I stay in windows 7 or is it better to upgrade to 8 - 10?
>>
>>60617502
Upgrade to GNU/Linux. If that isn't an option, I'd stay on 7 until security updates stop or some program/game I want doesn't support 7.
>>
Is it possible to clone an iphone without having physical access to it and have like a "live" clone of it ?
If so what would one needed to do and how to detect it ?
My uncle thinks he's being a victim of industrial espionage and he asked me, my opinion is yes but I didn't wanted to give him an answer without fully understand what would eventually be going on
>>
>>60617531
It's possible, sure, but if I'm not mistaken iphones have pretty good security out of the box. Does your uncle do anything that would warrant espionage? Does he have any evidence?
>>
>>60617531
no
>>
>>60616666
>learning a programming language is now a career buffer
nice meme
learning a programming language for the purpose of a career in 2017 is like thinking that knowing how to use a hammer makes you a professional contractor
>>
>>60617430
LocalCast looks good, gonna check it out.

Although I might not even have to connect to router, I can do it through my PC I think.
I would still have to use LocalCast though.

>>60617449
This is simple also though.
>>
>>60617642
>connect to router,
This is what i have been saying from the start
>>
File: CqY3YqyUkAAhV32.png (68KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
CqY3YqyUkAAhV32.png
68KB, 360x240px
Which wireless router would you guys recommend?

I'm moving to another house and I'm getting the Spectrum 100 megabit/second plan.
>>
>>60617531
Long story short he was a big shot in a company under a CEO, that guy retired put is son on his place the son was not fond of my uncle. After a year of being treated like shit and his achievements being stole by the new CEO he left the company and started a new one. Obviously he was feeling a tad bit paranoid because the guy threatened him and shit. Now he says that he has messages and emails being open and deleted before he looked at them, he thinks he might being tapped because during calls he hears weird noises and shit. And high storage activities when he basically keeps is phone with only the most basic apps.
>>
>>60613730
I'm trying to remote into a windows machine on my local network from my linux machine, but I'm having trouble.

I've set up freesshd on the windows machine and configured it and I'm able to ssh into it from my linux machine, but I wanted to get a graphical interface as well, which is where X11 forwarding came into mind for me. I installed the Xorg server on windows using Cygwin, and it's running, but I still can't seem to remote graphically into my windows machine. I have X11 forwarding enabled in my client side ssh_config file, but freesshd doesn't seem to have anything that supports X.

Am I being retarded, or is there a simple(r) way to do this? Please halp
>>
>>60617665
anything WRT is fine. I have a Linksys WRT-1200AC and its great. I get connection damned near a block away from home.
>>
>>60617837
I like my WRT-1200AC, but it has some botnet shit on it by default, so you might want to install openwrt.
I haven't done it yet, so I can't tell you how well it works.
>>
Why does nufox fail to restore my sessions 7 out of 10 times, like wat is up wit dat
>>
Which is a nice fb2k skin?
>>
>>60617877
what botnet shit?
>>
>>60617655
Windows gives the option to share a drive on the network, and I enabled it.
Only trouble right now is on how to find it with LocalCast.
>>
Are there any other channels like LinusTechTips where they do ridiculous shit with 999-core machines and try to overclock and benchmark them?
>>
>>60617735
Yea install windows on another partition and use windows remote desktop properly. Or install Windows inside of a VM and see if you can do it from there
>>
Are there any channels like Druaga1 that do dump shit with technology, but are more linux-focused?
>>
>>60617939
But that's a massive waste of resources to accomplish one task. That's not much simpler, plus it's inefficient.
>>
Where can I find a good LTSB N 10 .iso? I need it to build a c#-dev virtual machine, I can't find any trustworthy version on the web.
I'd appreciate the iso and a site to compare the checksum with
>>
>>60617939
>>60617735
Actually, nevermind. I may actually have brain damage. I can just used Remmina.

Disregard this post, I suck cawks.
>>
Which is better, a ssd of 120gb or a normal one of 500gb?
>>
>>60618104
ssd
>>
File: gfy1.gif (2MB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
gfy1.gif
2MB, 625x352px
why can't we have desktops/laptops that are powerful, running intel flavored android OS?
what is stopping us?
what would it take?
>>
>>60618104
A 240GB SSD minimum.
>>
>>60618186
ignore this faggot, 120gb is plenty for an OS.
I have a 335gb ssd and I'm only using 48gb for the os and all my programs
>>
>>60618216
For a OS and only that.
>>
File: 13531042122675.png (154KB, 490x498px) Image search: [Google]
13531042122675.png
154KB, 490x498px
I'm a newfag to PC gaming. Where is there a PC gaming for dummies guide and tips on optimizing for games and such
>>
Is codeacademy . com a good site to start learning the basics of coding? The reviews I've read said it's a decent starting point for newfags.
>>
>>60618254
The only tips you can follow is when you are starting to build your computer.
>>
>>60618216
>48gb
holy shit nigger what are you doing?
My os partition is only 10gb and it has 80% unused
>>
>>60618286
>>60618254
Basic tips are.
>Avoid AMD CPUs, doesn't matter what shills tell you.
>AMD and NVIDIA GPUs are good, select the counterpart that is cheaper.
>Dont cheap out in your PSU.
>SSDs do matter in loading times, everything else no, so spend more money on the GPU first
>>
What's the likelihood of getting a copyright infringement notice for torrenting porn?

I know they're harmless but I don't pay for the internet, so I'd like to avoid an email being sent saying 'you downloaded Barely Legal Japanese Schoolgirl Sluts.mp4", if you know what I mean.
>>
File: c99.png (30KB, 1057x408px) Image search: [Google]
c99.png
30KB, 1057x408px
>>60618186
>>60618216
>>60618226
>>60618104
i am neither of you, by this hits my home perfect.

i have a 240 ssd (mSATA card type) which is actually 232, of which i only have 50gb left after win 10 home creators update, android studio, visual studio, format factory, gimp, wax 2.0, minecraft, hearthstone, java sdk, eclipse IDE, chrome, firefox, a few UWPs, dozen kindle titles, dozen audible books and thats about it.
1TB HDD for storing videos and music and a 3TB NAS (mycloud).

but i am very aware about where i save what. otherwise my SSD would be overflowing.
and as anyone with experience knows, an SSD should have about 10-20% free space, otherwise it slows down big time.
>>
>>60618146
bump
>>
>>60618331
>i have a 240 ssd (mSATA card type) which is actually 232
No, you have a 240GiB SSD, which is 232GB.

GiB!= GB.
>>
>>60618309
Porn industry are the most vicious,read the history of them running smear campaigns against people
>>
>>60618309
>Downloading
Low.
>Uploading
High.
>>
>>60618304
Winbloat 10 Pro + Visual Studio with little installed and some more basic utils
>>
>>60618104
500gb
If you're a real /g/eek you're gonna want all the space you can.
>>
Just finished new build, but the screen won't turn on. I have power to back sockets (except my mouse won't work, but my KB, HS etc does?), the graphics card lights turn on. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>60618491
Alright from the start.

Did you place RAM correctly? (pushed it down till locks get on the holes by their own).
Did you connect the F_Panel speaker?
if you have a IGPU, did you connect it to the motherboard or GPU?
>>
>>60618513
>>60618491
Also do fans spin and stop?
>>
>>60618513
Yeah pretty sure ram is in right
Case/mobo didn't come with a speaker :(
I connected to both. First to the gpu then to the iPGU to test
>>60618528
Nah the fans run fine, the computer seems to run fine I think, just a screen-computer problem.
>>
Anyone got the picture of the fat guy under the arch logo?
>>
>>60618567
Is the monitor set to what ever port type you're using?
>>
>>60618567
>>60618513
Do you have a MSI motherboard by any chance?
>>
>>60618592
Its HDMI and DP. Pretty universal.
>>60618602
Nah ASUS 270HStrix
>>
>>60618592
>>60618602
the graphics card is lit up so it must have power
>>
>>60618645
Yes,but do you have your monitor set on to either hdmi or dp?
IT could be set to DVI or other ports
>>
>>60618664
Your computer is POSTing probably but since you dont have a speaker you cant hear it.
>>
>>60618666
Oh shit. I didn't think of that. Thanks, I'll have a quick look
>>60618670
Yeah.
>>
What would be an interesting research topic for deep/machine learning?
>>
>>60618700
Replicating the women's decision making process
>>
>>60618700
college graduation rates based on parent's income and student's hometown.
after enough data fed into, should predict a potential student's likelihood of graduation.
>>
Are there any bluetooth receivers that will run off a low power USB port (such as one on a keyboard)?
>>
>>60618749
don't torture the AI!
>>
>>60618063
p-pls
>>
Monitor guy here, its on the right channel, but I think I have another theory. In the manual it says maybe I might need to install drivers. (How you are supposed to install drivers without a screen I don't know. Luckily I have a second shittty screen)
>>
>>60618766
>>60618063
you can DL it straight from microsoft.
just pick the settings you want from the media maker program.
if you need a cheap license key, go to kinguin's website.
>>
This is gonna sound like a really dumb question, but if the graphics card is lit up, it should be seated right, right?
>>
>>60619001
Not nessecarly. You could have it just far enough in that electricity passes through it
>>
Does Intel's W7 USB 3.0 utility work well enough or am I better off preparing the USB on my own?
>>
>>60619065
Use MSI Smart Tools add USB 3.0 option.
>>
>>60619033
But if electricity passes through it, would a screen work?
>>
>>60619065
>>60619075
Portable:
https://files.catbox.moe/37adyp.zip
Installer:
http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/Smart_Tool_1.0.0.13.zip
>>
I'm looking for a music player that will play different playlists by hour on shuffle. Say it's 1:00PM, I want the "1:00PM" playlist to start, and then at 2:00 it switches to the "2:00PM" playlist.
Bonus points if it works on android.
>>
>>60619076
You might not be hitting all the leads needed to produce video properly
>>
>>60619076
No.

Still your computer should work with a IGPU.
>>
Is one kilobyte 10^3 (1000) or 2^10 (1024) bytes?
>>
>>60619130
mmm...
>>60619138
Yeah I think it WOULD, but my monitor doesn't support DVI-D. It only takes HDMI and DP, and my motherboard only has HDMI and DVI-D.
>>
>>60614873
you can't just cast your list to tuple?
my_tuple = tuple(my_list)

just werks for me
>>
>>60619167
And i assume you already tried HDMI?
>>
>>60615537
http://learnyouahaskell.com/
>>
>>60619171
Yeah
>>
>>60619171
I think I might be doing something wrong with the monitor.
>>
How do I attatch my display to my nvidia gpu?
I've looked at stuff online for it and nothing makes sense. I don't know how to change it in my bios if that's what's wrong. I've reinstalled. I'm using an hdmi if that matters. Please help.
>>
>>60619266
Try a TV, a CRT, anything.

Reseat RAM, try to power it up with the GPU disconnected.
You connected the 8 pin ATX CPU power cable?, 24 pin power cable?
>>
>>60619285
Yeah it posts perfectly I'm pretty sure.

I brought out an older LCD but it needs a VGA to display a screen, and neither the GPU or iGPU hasa VGA port
>>
>>60619333
check gfx box card for adapters
>>
I'm looking for a Windows podcast player. A good one will do, but ideally it would be able to sync with a podcast player app on Android and keep track of which episode and time I last played on either platform and continue from there.
Ideally I'd google for something like "best podcast player windows" but that returns a bunch of advertisements disguised as articles
>>
>>60619350
Nah there's just an SLI adapter :(
>>
File: weirdshit.png (64KB, 1152x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weirdshit.png
64KB, 1152x1080px
I attempted to google these "artifacts" that appear on my chrome but alas no helpful results any suggestions?
>>
>>60619495
Disable all your addons.
>>
>>60619495
>All those addons
Is this bait?

Run Adwcleaner.
>>
>>60619577
not bait that's my chrome installation
I'll follow the other anon's advice and disable the addons
>>
File: thxanons.png (52KB, 1152x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thxanons.png
52KB, 1152x1080px
>>60619611
I just removed the addon's the artifacts are now gone
>>
>>60619495
hi philip
>>
>>60619840
Hello anon.
Did you search wormholestudios.
Or reverse search my profile pic
>>
>>60619865
you're logged into gmail and your name is displayed in the top right of your chrome browser
>>
>>60618757
Anybody?
>>
>>60619888
oh, lol for a second there .
p.s two ll's in my name
>>
When I compile/modify the latest linux kernel and install it, assuming a new latest version comes out and I do
pacman -Syu
what happens?

will it install the newest version and replace my custom one?
will it ignore the update and keep using my custom one?
>>
>>60619924
If it is named 'linux' then yes if there is an updated version in main it will replace yours.
You can fix this by using a postfix,such as 'linux-custom',to not have that happen
>>
>>60619910
You should be a bit more careful about that.
>>
>>60619892
i dont know of any but maybe someone has made one on arduino?
>>
>>60616008
Disable Secure Boot (should already be disabled if you disabled UEFI boot).
>>
>>60616069
You don't really. If you screw up Sysprep, the only recourse is to reinstall Windows.
>>
File: Google-Chrome-Logo.jpg (166KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Chrome-Logo.jpg
166KB, 1280x768px
How the fucking shit do I stop this shit from crashing?

We're going on like 10 weeks of instability now.
>>
>>60620292
use firefox
>>
>>60620328
Firefox is GAY
>>
File: Opera5_t.png (1MB, 1459x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Opera5_t.png
1MB, 1459x1276px
>>60620328
thats a funny way to spell opera
>>
>>60620292
i've had no issues with my chrome
>>60620343
true, but good for flah and porn and DL'ing youtube videos
>>
>>60620395
>i've had no issues with my chrome

>Crashes in Vindows.
>Crashes in OS X
>Crashes on school computers.
>Crashes when taking FUCKING EXAMS.
>Crashes at random

FUCK CHROME WTF PAJEETS?
>>
>>60620292
Use Vivaldi.
>>
is there such a thing as dual power supplies?
like say i build a monster workstation that runs dual quadro 4000s 8 RAM dimms and has a bunch of HDDs (serious video editing and 3D rendering)
but when using the pc for basic browsing and shit only need small power supply for SSD and shit.

and if so, can the bigger powersupply kick on automatically when the program calls for that kind of power (or even on loading the editing program?
>>
>>60620419
what did you say bout me you little bitch?
post your specs
>>
Bought a travel laptop. It's got an i3, 6GB's of ram and an intel hd graphics 620.

Can I run vidya like Dota 2 on this thing?
>>
>>60620542
>6th gen IGPU
Yes.
>>
>>60620556

Nice, thanks.
>>
How is the priority of pacman.conf done? top repos are prioritized?
>>
I had a power outage occur a few hours ago. It only lasted a few minutes, but after the power came back, my internet connection on my laptop has been flickering on and off every few minutes. Anyone know how to fix an issue like this?
>>
>>60620745
Reset your router.
>>
>>60620767
I tried that, and the problem still persists.
>>
>>60620773
Factory reset it.

Unless your laptop was affected by the power outage it shouldn't be affected from the router going off if you were using wireless.
>>
Which one of the following is the best way to conserve my phone's battery's lifetime?

1- wait until power gets to 0% and recharge from there
2- don't let power reach 0%, turn off phone, recharge
3- dont let power reach 0%, never turn off phone, just leave it charging when not using it
>>
>>60620788
I was using a wireless connection. I should've mentioned that.
>>
>>60620791
Dont let it reach 40% or less.
Once in a month let it reach 0-1% and fully charge it again.
>>
>>60620807

Not him, but why?
>>
>>60616740
wait, are there new asics being put out that scale to the increasing hash rate? I thought mining was done
>>
>>60620927
Letting your battery reach 0% and fully charge again degrades how much charge it can hold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_cycle
>>
Any recommendations for proxies that work in-browser? I'm mostly looking for something to connect to IRC with on a vaguely stable connection.
>>
I dont think this is the right place to ask but can someone help me. How much would 150psi equate to basically? Im thinking of buying an air compressor for my computer and theres a 150 psi one for cheap, but im not sure if its enough to clean dust. For comparison those compressed air cans barely clean the dust off my pc i find.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ozito-12v-150psi-air-compressor_p6290464

if not i might go for this one

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-airwave-50l-2-0hp-air-compressor_p6210594
>>
>>60620943
>>60620927
>>60620807
>>60620791
this WAS true for cell phones that came out 2000-2007
most name brand smartphone use LiPo batteries. and this is NOT necessary
>>
>>60614765
If it's an old one it's probably unregulated. With full rated current applied it'll drop down to 12V or even a bit lower.
>>
so i failed at installing windows 7, il try again later. i tried to edit the host file as per the gentoo wiki but it says access denied, nothing else. what do i need to do to edit system files without microsoft saying fuck you
>>
>>60621023
150PSI is way higher than necessary for dust blowing.
>>
>>60621156
How do you fail at installing windows?

Its literally make iso Bootable.
Boot into USB.
Click install, done.
>>
>>60621156
Run notepad/whatever as administrator.

You usually shouldn't edit the hosts file anyway
>>
>>60621023
This cheaper one will be more than enough.
>>
>>60621130
yeah, it's from ~94 so I suppose it's old.
I'm confused about the meaning of regulated

I though unregulated meant that you get voltage ripple (aka a range around the rated voltage that keeps jumping up and down) and regulated meant you get a constant voltage of some value.

From what you're saying it appears that regulated means that you would get the rated voltage no matter the current
>>
>>60621174
no idea man, i made a bootable drive with 7 ultimate but whenever i select it in the bios i get a blank screen. got pretty frustrated with it not working so im putting it on the backburner till i chill out a bit. its a personal thing but id rather walk away for a while vs beating my face against the keyboard
>>
weird question. is it possible to change the string that appears by default in the filename field when saving a file in a certain program? I want to change the "Untitled" string in mspaint to something else.
>>
>>60621232
What did you use to make it bootable? its easy.

You grab the ISO, open Rufus, select ISO.
Select MBR for Legacy- CSM.
NTFS.
Click format.
Done, your USB is bootable now.
You use MSI Smart tools if you need AHCI and USB 3.0 drivers.

In your PC BIOS you need to change your laptop to Legacy/CSM mode, turn TMP and secureboot off and thats it, now you boot into it and let the installer do its job.
>>
File: rufus windows 7.png (39KB, 379x529px) Image search: [Google]
rufus windows 7.png
39KB, 379x529px
>>60621232
>>60621259
>>
>>60621190
cool, good to know

>>60621171
i dont mind overrkill for deep cleaning as long as its not damaging to components
>>
>>60621259
ive literally done that, thats why ive been getting so frustrated. i have no idea why its not working and theres not too much feedback when it just fails to load.
>>
File: IMG_20170527_231843.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_231843.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>60621305
Weird, could you post a photo of your BIOS settings?

And laptop model.
>>
>>60620970
https://www.sslproxies.org/
To use in firefox
Preferences> advanced> connection settings
>>
If I bent the pins on my CPU socket on my mobo, would the computer boot up at all?

I can boot my computer up but I can't get a display out of it (new build).
>>
File: 20170527_232830.jpg (609KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_232830.jpg
609KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621345
Sure, which screen would you like to see? Pic related is the default boot menu, its what ive been using since i stopped for the day.
Ive got a razer blade 2017, got it for a song because my buddy didnt like it as much as he thought
>>
>>60621425
Heres a pic of csm parameters, again default settings.
>>
File: 20170527_233149.jpg (873KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_233149.jpg
873KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621447
Fuck my bad.
>>
>>60621425
>>60621461
UEFI is on, you need legacy on only otherwise UEFI will stop a MBR windows installer from booting.

This is why it stops.
>>
>>60621461
Change Boot option filter to Legacy/CSM, not UEFI and Legacy.
>>
File: 20170527_233757.jpg (329KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_233757.jpg
329KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621468
I know how its suppose to work but it doesnt. On
>>60621461
I changed it to legacy only and i currently just have a black screen. Pic related.
>>
>>60621513
Are you booting to it from default? your laptop must have a boot manager, try booting to the USB this way.
>>
>>60621513
>>60621511
Disregard, i restarted everything again and it worked. Thank you guys.
>>
>>60621420
bump
>>
File: 20170527_234335.jpg (565KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_234335.jpg
565KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621530
Scratch that, it loaded to the setup screen but nothing works, trackpad or keyboard.
Making progress though so its a start
>>
>>60621580
Did you install USB 3.0 drivers? i assume you are using a new laptop.
>>
>>60621594
I did. I suppose my next step should be to boot windows 10 and double check that theyre on the usb drive no?
>>
>>60621580
on that machine specifically, there's a Kneuder Valve that needs to be perfectly aligned otherwise it shorts some pins and causes these problems.
>>
>>60621610
What did you use to install them?
>>
>>60621615
Downloaded them from intels website. windows7-usb3.0 creator
>>
>>60621673
Try MSI W7 smart tools.
>>60619118
>>
>>60621688
Il try it. Just to be sure do i want to click any of the boxes at the bottom: intel RST driver AM4 RAID driver Add NVMe driver?
Im clicking add usb driver and the usb for storage device. Everything sounds right?
>>
>>60621719
>Im clicking add usb driver and the usb for storage device. Everything sounds right?
Yes.
>>
>>60621777
What are you? Fucking gay?

Ani-GAY will never take over. Its only supported by loli
>>
File: 20170528_000825.jpg (544KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_000825.jpg
544KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621735
Works now with a usb mouse, still no touchpad support. Got to here, both options i select loop back to this screen.
This is fun. Thanks for helping me out man.
>>
File: bigbang.png (107KB, 403x329px) Image search: [Google]
bigbang.png
107KB, 403x329px
>>60621874
Normie TV is better.

>TBBT is much better than anime and TBBT is cancer
>>
>>60621911
>No signed device drivers
Remake USB, dont use the Intel Tool, only rufus and MSI smart tools.

>Touchpad
Probably is too new and doesnt use the W7 stock driver, once you are in you can install them.
Unless its a synaptics touchpad but for now lets get W7 working.
>>
>>60621937
I know its the truth sadly. But nowadays we have better shows like The IT Crowd etc.
>>
I got a raspberry pi
How can I make it a bot on 4chan. Post something around the same time everyday.
I'm willing to solve my own captchas.
>>
What was the last good nvidia graphics driver for the 900 series?

Preferably something without gimping or telemetry.
>>
>>60622020
Telemetry can be removed with Microsoft Autorun.
>>
Would bent CPU socket pins stop my computer displaying an image on a monitor? Or would the computer just not boot at all?
>>
>>60622078
>Or would the computer just not boot at all?
This, it would POST.
Or give you other problems.

But not related to graphics problems, what did you do?
>>
>>60621195
Unregulated gets both ripple and changing voltage depending on load, regulated stays flat so long as you don't pull way too much current.
>>
>>60622091
Just finished building a new build, computer starts fine fans spin graphics card lights up, power from most of the USB ports (lights up my keyboard and headset)

But I cannot get my graphics card OR my motherboard to display an image on a monitor/TV
>>
>>60622122
Which CPU do you have?
>>
>>60622122
Also could you post a picture of your case?
>>
>>60622130
i7 7700k
>>
people keep talking about that kaby lake pentium
is it actually useful for games?
>>
>>60622140
Then you have a IGPU, try it.
Do you have any kind of internal speaker?
>>
File: 14959572702151431390776.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14959572702151431390776.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>60622138
>>
>>60622190
The motherboard has a DVI slot and HDMI slot, but I still get no signal from either of those

>>60622199
Is that what you meant when you said picture of case? Or do you just want the model?
>>
>>60622199
>Image is upside down
Hi Australia anon.
By the soundchip and design i assume this is an ASUS motherboard, does it have Q-Code?

>>60622208
Yes.
Remove the GPU for now get the computer to boot with the IGPU only.
Also are my eyes fooling me or that motherboard only has 2 RAM slots?
>>
>>60621950
Sorry its taking me a minute, i got distracted with my roomate. I remade the drive with rufus and only used smart tools but im getting the same issue.
>>
>>60622227
>I am Australian
Yeah its an ASUS 270H STRIX

Nah its got 4 ram slots, but will remove the GPU
>>
File: 20170528_004937.jpg (656KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_004937.jpg
656KB, 2048x1152px
>>60621950
>>60622249
Clicked through some more stuff and this is as far as i got
>>
Say if I have a website and there's a text box for say a subscription(getting their email) how would i save that using php, and then retrieve that information?
>>
>>60622259
You are using only one stick of RAM or there is another stick under the HSF?
You know you cant place RAM in any random slot right?
They are labeled in this order for a reason.

3-1-4-2
3=B1
1=A1
2=B2
4=A2

Some motherboards are picky about it, if you are using only one stick.

>>60622286
Couldn't you skip the part where it asked you to install a driver?

If you dont wanna invest lot of time you could:
A) Try Windows 8.1 Pro.
B) Try Windows 10 2016 LTSB.
>>
>>60622303
Nah man, i tried but it wont let me click next. Not sure why.
I hate windows 8 more than i dislike windows 10.
You know a good source for windows 10 ltsb? I would like it more if microsoft treated it like a product instead of a service.
>>
>>60622321
You can download it from anywhere as long the SHA-1 is:
031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF

I think i have a link around from Mydigitalife forums.
>>
>>60622353
Would you mind tossing it up if youve got it? I hate their forum every other post says you must be logged in to view.
>>
>>60622395
Well its a forum, all forums since pretty much ever do that.
Also they do it to protect themselves from DMCA and scrappers.
>>
>>60622399
So is that a no for a link?
>>
>>60622405
Yes but expired, im looking for a new one.
>>
>>60622409
Oh, thank you. I originally was looking before i said fuck it and tried windows 7. If youve read the thread im sure you know how well that went for me
>>
>>60622421
http://uptobox.com/r4qxa7r8bmlo/en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.rar
Will take a while, apparently download speed is limited to 700KB/s.

But is the original one, just check the SHA-1 once you finish downloading with something like 7-Zip.
>>
>>60622465
Source btw:
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-final-1607-rs1-build-14393-jan-2017-refresh-pc-mobile.70297/page-125#post-1257580
>>
>>60622465
>>60622472
thanks man, i really appreciate it. i dont think ive had this much computer trouble since i was 14. this thread will be dead by the time its downloaded but il post in the next /sqt/ if it works or im retarded.
>>
What CSS should I use if I want posts to show up aligned to the centre?
>>
>>60622503
Its 1:20 AM in west coast and 4:00AM in the east coast, i doubt this thread will go anywhere for a while.

And yeah, installing Windows 7 is becoming a problem in new laptops, can be done, works flawlessly but you have to jump some hoops to do it.
Not all tho, example i formatted 2 laptops with ASUS Kaby lake CPUs already with no problems.
And one Braswell laptop which are supposed to not be compatible with 7.
>>
>>60622527
west coast for life.
i got a new razer laptop, i like pretty much everything about it except windows 10. theres no support on their forums for going to windows 7 either, im guessing its because people want dx12 but its still a pain. this thread has literally been more helpful than 2 days of browsing forums. I wish they just kept updating xp, that was my favorite easily
>>
File: 2017-05-28_10.28.00.jpg (17KB, 231x42px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-28_10.28.00.jpg
17KB, 231x42px
>>60622507
Disregard this, I'm stupid.
>>
new thread >>60622578
new thread >>60622578
new thread >>60622578
>>
>>60620941
pretty sure antminer is still going strong. theyre sold out of their newest unit, the s9. im assuming that mining is still somewhat profitable if you
>>60617112
>try to get at least some of the power you need for the machines via solar, wind, etc. it could save a bit of money, and just barely push you over the line into positive profits.
>>
Why does everyone like linux so much
>>
Best color ebook reader in 2017 that is semi open source and with the ability to uninstall bloat?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.