[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT5 SYlqM7wk *cringes*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dimebags cousin.jpg (82KB, 833x425px) Image search: [Google]
dimebags cousin.jpg
82KB, 833x425px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT5SYlqM7wk

*cringes*
>>
>>60607466
Ok useless shitposter, I'll bite. Explain exactly why this is cringe-worthy.
>>
>>60607505
Whats the point of collecting vintage hardware only to "restore" it by leaving a 3rd party keyboard ,painting it with a fucking pressure pack can and using printed labels
>>
>>60607536
I think you need to tone down your autism levels
The computer looks fine
>>
>>60607466
This guy is cool. Very informative videos, none of the typical autism.
>>
>>60607536
It was already modded beyond the point of restoration to original hardware. It had a hole drilled into the case for fucks sake. Furthermore the original keyboard is dogshit.
>>
>>60607656
>Furthermore the original keyboard is dogshit.

S'trewth. I had a coco growing up and that keyboard nearly turned me off of computers entirely.
>>
just giving it a thorough clean would have been sufficient.
>>
>>60607984
Sufficient for what? It looked like dogshit. Leaving it as-is is cringey as fuck.

>getting upset over what other people do with their things
literal autism
>>
>>60607536
Aftermarket keyboard is a bummer on a pure restoration work, but all he really did was make it look cleaner and closer to how it was originally supposed to look even if he didn't match the colour properly. It went from something that would look bad sitting on a desk to actually looking not too bad.
>>
>>60607984
It looked like ass with that worn paint on the palmrest. He likes to keep old computers on display and it woudn't be worth displaying in that condition.
>>
File: new-blinds.jpg (3MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
new-blinds.jpg
3MB, 6000x4000px
>>60607466

I've got a few patches of rubbed off paint on my PC AT and I'm extremely hesitant to try and fix it.

Its not like the hardware is period accurate anymore either, its got an ATI VGA Wonder, 3COM etherlink in there and a 1.2mb floppy drive for practicalities sake.
>>
>>60608113
Nice fridge.
>>
>>60608113

THAT IS AESTHETIC AS FUCK LAD
>>
>>60607536
*cringe*
>>
>>60608113
why are wasting so much space with that turd?
>>
>>60608156

Because I have the space to waste.
I keep my modern PC in my office.
>>
>>60608101
it looks worse now. if you're going to restore something then do it properly or don't bother.
>paint isn't as metallic as the original paint
>didn't even bother to paint the bottom half of the case
>stickers on the back

it's an old computer so it's acceptable if it looks a bit beat up. just cleaning it would have been preferable to what he did to it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.