[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This French school is using facial recognition to find out when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wifey.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wifey.webm
1MB, 640x360px
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/26/15679806/ai-education-facial-recognition-nestor-france

>tfw the reason I don't want kids is that they have less and less opportunities to escape the botnet.
>>
And what exactly do they do when a chil does not pay attention?

It's not against the rules
>>
>>60606836
behead him obviously
>>
>>60606836
Slap them over the head with a day old baguette
>>
>>60606836
They induce a fear of fake rules in children so they grow up never breaking any rules and never questioning authority
>>
File: 1984_Branding.png (118KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1984_Branding.png
118KB, 852x480px
>>60606836
>>60606943
that's not the (greatest) problem

>In addition to facial recognition and analysis, the software can integrate with students’ calendars to suggest possible study times, and track their online behavior to pick up on patterns.
>>
File: sanic.jpg (60KB, 484x303px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
60KB, 484x303px
>>60606962
>>
>>60606823
Oh for fuck's sake! Swedish oldfag here. Was born in 1976. When I was in the age toddler to teen, those with cerebral palsy was notorious. You could see them from kilometers away, as they heroically oscillated.

Now they aren't that bad any more. It could be partly because of better child delivery tech. And it could partly be because of Petö gymnastics.

Of course, you could go the technical road and give them three-wheeled bikes and whatever technical support you can imagine. And for some, it's the only solution. But for most, borderline sociopathic gymnastics paid of better for everyone.

And according to what cultural customs will the machine determine who's paying attention or not?

Ergo: The only who profits from this - in the short run - will be the support tech gammas.
>>
>pull head down to take notes
>thrown out of course because i didnt pay attention
>>
>>60606836
rape
>>
>wear a full burqa with the eye mesh
>Claim racism
>Fuck around in class
Easy peasy
>>
>>60607671
>be a left-libertarian
>have no problem with muslims
>not want to wear their shitty clothing
what do to rule the botnet out?
>>
>tfw botnet in your smartphone is using facial recognition to find out if you've been a bad goy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.