[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GNOME OR ARCH >WHY HAVEN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GNOME OR ARCH
>WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GNOME OR ARCH
WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GNOME OR ARCH
>WHY HAVEN'T YOU DOWNLOADED GNOME OR ARCH
>>
I downloaded gnome and it can't even boot
0/10
>>
>>60598277
I don't have severe autism.

I also don't live in a close minded ecosystem which thinks that it should create or configure every single thing he uses from scratch.

I mean, seriously. Some of you have such an exagerated degree of stupidity that you'd rather use a Linux distro you must configure from almost 0 and you're willing to drop gaming/user friendly UI and a lot of usability to be able to call yourself an edge lord on /g/.

Jesus. Some of you are truly stupid. This website doesn't mean shit. Your personality is so crappy and depressing that you do shit PURELY for others to read your "Anonymous" post or comment on /g/ or any board and compliment you and not crap in your eye sockets.

Fucking submissive idiots. You deserve to be beaten with a belt until you lose this retarded side most of you have.
>>
>>60598414
Kek
OP BTFO
>>
>gnome or arch
????
>>
>>60598566
>Your personality is so crappy and depressing that you do shit PURELY for others to read your "Anonymous" post or comment on /g/ or any board and compliment you and not crap in your eye sockets.

the irony
>>
>>60598566
I need a label to save this pasta as what do you have it called?
>>
File: 1471065356388.jpg (216KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471065356388.jpg
216KB, 660x720px
>>60598414
>>60598596
>>
>>60598566
>I don't have severe autism.
Yes, you have simply by the fact user-friendly distros like ubuntu exists and no one is pointing you with a gun to do what that guy says.
>>
>>60598277
Because Windows 10 works fine on my machine
>>
>>60598277
Which one is the ad?
>>
>>60598566
>stupid
>submissive
>deserving of punishment
>capable, detail-oriented, hardworking and creative
Okay.
>>
gnome and arch different things. one's a de and the other is a distro

fucking nut. >:(
>>
File: 1495325170347.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495325170347.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>>60598277
I run hardened Fedora with LXDE. It's up to DoD standards and is similar to what the NSA uses. I don't have ads in my OS.
>>
File: 1360368220235.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360368220235.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>60598277
>literally paying for malware
>mspoojets will defend this
>>
That's because I'm more of a KDE/Linux guy myself.
>>
is zorin good, lads?
>>
>>60599433
it's shit, tried it as my first distro, couldn't get it to do anything reliably

looked nice though when I wasn't doing anything
>>
>>60599269
That image reminds me of closed source microcode backdoors.
>>
>>60598277
Ads in the OS and the fact that malware 10 has a 'share UI' both disgust me
>>
>>60598277
holy shit Windows is fucking garbage lol

When I think of Windows users now, I picture a fatass hairy man-child stuffing his face with cheese puffs and mumbling "muh games" every now and then, constantly consuming advertisements in the same way that the losers from our parents' generation sit on the couch and watch TV all day.

Really only /v/ will still defend this. Most normies hate windows now and would rather just get a mac.
>>
>>60598566
>I don't have sever autism
>proceeds to autistically rant
>reddit spacing
If this isn't just a pasta then you really should consider suicide, because regardless of the life you've lived up til now, the rest is all downhill from here.
>>
Why haven't you installed Emacs as your OS?
>>
>>60598277
I don't install GNOME because it's a bloated DE. Real power users use tiling-window managers.

I don't install Arch because it's a /g meme . If you use Linux for real work you use something stable and well supported like Ubuntu LTS or CentOS.
>>
Because I'm comfy on Fedora KDE
>>
>>60599943
what kind of things were you trying to do? which distro do you use now?
>>
>>60598566
You're far from the only one who feels that way about distros like Arch. That's why distros like Ubuntu and Mint exist.
>>
Windows 7 doesn't have this problem. The sad thing is that Windows 8 probably doesn't either.
>>
>>60600118
Actually, MS Office is the main thing that keeps Windows alive.
>>
>>60598566
>>60598277 (OP)

I also don't live in a close minded ecosystem which thinks that it should create or configure every single thing he uses from scratch.

I mean, seriously. Some of you have such an exagerated degree of stupidity that you'd rather use a Linux distro you must configure from almost 0 and you're willing to drop gaming/user friendly UI and a lot of usability to be able to call yourself an edge lord on /g/.

Jesus. Some of you are truly stupid. This website doesn't mean shit. Your personality is so crappy and depressing that you do shit PURELY for others to read your "Anonymous" post or comment on /g/ or any board and compliment you and not crap in your eye sockets.

Fucking submissive idiots. You deserve to be beaten with a belt until you lose this retarded side most of you have.
>>
>>60598899
Box. Note how it says >Install
>>
>>60598277 (OP)

>>
>>60600913
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>60598566
You're right anon, only autists don't use their computer for video games
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.