[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had qwerty since my first smartphone (treo) >the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>had qwerty since my first smartphone (treo)
>the only modern qwerty devices on the market are as locked as possible
>and this glorious piece of shit pricing is iphone-tier

my life is suffering. Should i get a Priv? I mean, i don't really like slide-out concept, i'd rather have something like keyone - basically longer q10, plus with android. On the other hand, used Priv is priced reasonably while keyone prices are retardedly high, at least in my country.
>>
File: Doug.jpg (183KB, 1144x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Doug.jpg
183KB, 1144x1716px
>>60594224
You should get some HIV man, this shit gonna flip your world upside down!
>>
>>60594224
I'm going to get the keyone and pay it off monthly or all at once. Whichever comes first when it releases in burger land
>>
>>60594224
I went from passport to priv and most of the time I'm too lazy to slide out the keyboard.
>>
Wait a bit and get the Keyone
it'll fall drastically in price over time , Blackberry is no Apple
>>
I have the keyone. Wanted it for months. Unfortunatly it's shit. Too fucking heavy and if youre used to touch kb going back to physical is painful and slow. Seriously. I wanted it. Now i dont anymore.
>>
>>60597335
i'm definitely not used to touchscreen (i don't even use swype or other dictionaries), and i don't mind a little bit of weight. But since you have it, i'd love to know: there are any problems with battery life, build quality or os smoothness/performance?
>>
>>60598154
The buttons are way too close to the keyboard and you'll hit them on accident.
>>
>>60598171
Like, display buttons? That does sound bad.

Well, thanks, i'm going to read more about this. I used to have something that hides bottom button bar and replaces it with small transparent button in the corner of the screen, so i'm still not completely convinced it's shit phone, but i guess a little bit of my hype just died (which is good, spending money on brand new phone is stupid if you're poor student).
>>
>>60598227
back/home/menu
>I used to have something that hides bottom button bar and replaces it with small transparent button
These aren't virtual buttons.
you'll get used to it though mate
>>
>>60598154
Build quality is very good. The texured back is nice i hate the slippery phones. Battery seems to be very good also. Performance is fine and the call quality is very very good.

That being said i cant get over the screen. Coming from amoled its shit. Also like i said its too heavy for me. I also hate touchscreens. I dont use swipe or auzocorrect but the keyone keyboard didnt make me happy. Maybe if you use it for longer...
>>
>>60595441
This, normies hatte the keyboard so the price will drop just like the Priv price, wait until the new iPhone gets released.
>>
I wish it was rootable. I love the physical keyboard and the aesthetic, but not being able to root it is almost a dealbreaker.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.