[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to never visit leddit https://www.reddit.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Tux.png (12KB, 265x314px)
Tux.png
12KB, 265x314px
Daily reminder to never visit leddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/6day8m/google_photos_starts_asking_users_to_identify/di1cssi/
>>
>>60589572
And yet you force us to visit reddit because you couldn't bother summarizing the contents of said link. Really activates the almonds.
>>
File: 1493502354005.jpg (92KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1493502354005.jpg
92KB, 500x301px
>never visit reddit
>posts a link to reddit
how about take your own advice
>>
>>60589600
Some faggot thinks having cool face recognition in Google Photos is worth sacrificing large amounts of privacy because it is so "convenient" and "amazing"

>>60589603
You're right I should
>>
>You are all a bunch of weirdos. You can continue freaking out about the potential "privacy issues" that I have yet to see affecting anyone in any negative way and in the meantime, I will keep for myself the ability to find whatever photo I want, from whanever I want, of whoever I want, with just a few taps.

>I also really look forward to this suggested sharing thing, since I can totally see it working for group trips. Like my last weekend where I shared my photos after a few days, then another friend added his to the album, and the 3rd one never bothered. Suggested sharing sounds like it could help; at the very least, by "nudging" the "lazy" ones.
If reddit were in charge of the US during the cold war we'd all be communist now. Whatever you think of that I'm sure you recognize the issues here.
>>
>>60589572
>sub dedicated to android
>filled with android fanboys
>filled with Google fanboys
>filled with google shills
Those people would probably be super happy if google requested your blood for using an account desu.
>>
>>60589628
>Some faggot thinks having cool face recognition in Google Photos is worth sacrificing large amounts of privacy because it is so "convenient" and "amazing"

You can already search Google photos by person. Want all the pictures of your grandmother? It can get pretty close.
>>
If you are already using Google's App ecosystem then you have no right no complain about privacy so shut the fuck up.
>>
I signed away my rights the day I bought a phone. A-tleast my desktops still secure, right /g/?
>>
>First of all its not "privacy issues" it is by definition privacy issues and while I don't know how American laws are here in Sweden/EU we take personal privacy as a very big thing, just as big as free speech. The "features" you talk about would at best be a minor convinient but also a prime platform for abuse by hackers, jealous partners/stalkers or just abusive powers in the government.
>here in Sweden/EU we take personal privacy as a very big thing, just as big as free speech
>say gas the kikes

>get locked away for half a decade
>>
>>60591152
>shoot up hundreds of kikes then swim away
>only locked up for two decades
>>
File: reddit.png (64KB, 383x332px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
64KB, 383x332px
>>60589572
Join the circlejerk and have an upboat.
>>
>>60589572
he's not a retard, just a shill

that whole comment reads as advertising in text form
>>
>>60591313
Then the whole sub must be shills.
>>
>>60591341
isn't that what reddit is about? sometimes /g/ is like that, too
>>
>>60589572
ARCHIVE

YOUR

SHIT

FAGGOT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.