[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not a discussion of brands >Not a discussion about USB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: headphone-connectors.jpg (159KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
headphone-connectors.jpg
159KB, 970x728px
>Not a discussion of brands
>Not a discussion about USB C
>Not a discussion about BT or other wireless connection types
>Not a discussion about devices you plug your headphones into before plugging it into your phone
For plugging directly to your mobile device, which connection type do you prefer on you headphones, straight or L?
>>
Always L.
>>
depends on the device
>>
>>60579681
>non-answer
You could talk about the device types and why though.
>>
>>60579653
Straight, damnit.
>>
Depends on the location of the jack. If top, then L. If bottom, then straight.
>>
>>60579867
I understand people that decide based on top and side, isn't top and bottom the same thing?
>>
>>60579653
Always angled.
>>
>>60579653
Straight
>>
Straight. It's more convenient when my phone is in my pocket.
>>
>>60579913
Nope. I put my phone with the top facing down into my pocket. So when I pull it out, it is in the correct orientation. So if the jack is on the bottom, a straight connector is preferable. If it is on the top, then I want an L so I don't damage the connector/wire or stab myself
>>
>>60579653
how fucking retarded can you be? if the cable goes up from the plug, then straight; and if it goes sideways or down, then angled.

how often do you even get to choose with 3.5mm plugs though?
>>
>>60580464
>how often do you even get to choose with 3.5mm plugs though?
Adapters are a thing.
>>
>>60580568
I'm more likely to change the connector myself than add an adapter. It's just two fucking wires on a metal tube
>>
>>60580633
this really, and with the tiny sizes of the usual straight plugs it's most likely not even worth the trouble
>>
>>60579653
I prefer L. When I hold my phone during walking, or put it in the pocket of my coat, it's in horizontal position, therefore a straight jack would break more easily.
>>
>>60580464
Settle down son. I was asking what people preferred overall since some people just don't worry about the situational. I was looking for those people and wanting to know WHY they would prefer one over the other in most/all of their situations
>>
>>60579653
I prefer headphones with a quarter-inch plug, for which angled is objectively superior.
>>
[L]asts longer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.