[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>type Captcha in for new thread >You forgot to solve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>type Captcha in for new thread
>You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA
wtf?
>>
>>60576862
whatever happened to this?
https://www.wired.com/2014/12/google-one-click-recaptcha/

now we either have to click 50 cars/signs or use legacy captcha
>>
>>60576862
>select all cars
>selects all cars
>error try again, select all cars
>selects all the fucking cars
>error try again, select all signs
>no fucking sings
>error try again, select all signs
>selects all fucking signs
>error, try again, select all store fronts
>50 fucking store fronts selected later
>try again select all cars
>select only 3/4 of a fucking car
>passes captcha and gets to post
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

also I always select legacy captcha and it reverts back to new captcha for some reason, I never clear my cookies or history either. I don't notice it and wind up doing the new captcha for months before I realize it and change it back then have to deal with
>type all this shit in a foreign language
>nail it, looks absolutely perfect
>error try again, type all this chink shit

They do this to force us to complete more capchas, basically make us do more work for free.
>>
>>60576862
legacy captcha doesn't work for making threads anymore
this whole site is shit
>>
Buy a pass if you hate captcha so much
>>
the captcha doesn't even work

I literally select street signs when it wants cars and vice versa and it still lets me post
>>
>>60576862
8ch does not have this problem
>>
>>60577644
Is buy a pass of it got rid of ads. The mobile banner ad on the bottom is especially annoying.
>>
>>60578446
just install ublock
>>
>>60576862
I hate the CAPTCHA where you have to click on tiles with a certain object until there are none left. Fucking pisses me off.
>>
Just use the legacy captcha with 4chanx.
>>
>>60577681
I have seen multiple bots posting on 4chan. Usually they get attracted when someone posts piratebay links or something like that.
>>
>>60578446
>>60578453
uBlock Origin instead.
>>
Picture captcha is unbearable and noscript captcha gets progressively harder as you post until it simply stops accepting submissions. It really is a shitshow.
>>
>>60576910
That works for normal users who only solve a captcha every few days to create an account somewhere or comment a blog post.
Solving several per hour to post on 4chan is considered an unusual pattern by Google, so we have to solve more.
>>
>>60578517
It actually works here too. The number of captchas doesn't seem to matter at all. All that matters is whether you keep google's cookies around and let them track you. If you clear them google flags you as a bot and you get to solve captchas.
>>
>>60578453
>>60578495
I mean on mobile. I use an iPhone. The "refine" app doesnt get rid of the 4chan ads. Maybe I should pay for a better ad blocker.
>>
>>60578479
Try to start a thread with legacy captcha.
>>
>>60578640
Fuck google man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.