[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we're all sitting around all day doing TECHNOLOGY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: steelcaseleap.jpg (27KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
steelcaseleap.jpg
27KB, 550x300px
Since we're all sitting around all day doing TECHNOLOGY at desks, chair thread?

Thinking about replacing my Ikea chair(Markus, I believe) with a Steelcase Gesture. Plenty used ones in supposedly "Like New" condition listed around my area for like $250. There's also a few Aeron's floating around for a little bit more than I may try. Assuming the condition checks out, I'm thinking about going for it. Worth the upgrade? Anyone else have experience with it? Should I be looking at something else? What chair best respects my backs freedom?
>>
Do it.
>>
I've never tried the Gesture, but my work is filled with leap chairs. They are comfy, Arm caps and cylinder aren't that durable though but I think the cylinder breaks cause of retards just slamming there fat ass on the chair.
Aeron's are good.
>>
I think we have steelcase at work. Pretty comfy but the arms tend to break and they're expensive
>>
>>60572559
I actually fucked up with that. It's the Leaps that are around cheap, had started typing that I wanted a Gesture but they're weren't any around for less than like $800, but decided I didn't actually need that convoluted of a blog post of an OP and subsequently fucked it up editing it out.

Still, good to know about the Leap. I'll have to browse around about the durability, one of the supposed appeals I've heard of buying a "high end" chair is that they last.

Good to know
>>
>>60572497
If its not a Herman Miller, you're sitting on trash.
>>
File: cruise-ergonomic-desk-LG.jpg (446KB, 1200x609px) Image search: [Google]
cruise-ergonomic-desk-LG.jpg
446KB, 1200x609px
>>60572694
>t. whaito piggu
>>
File: whatastupidwaytosit.jpg (177KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatastupidwaytosit.jpg
177KB, 608x1080px
>>60572694
I would buy an Embody if I balled that hard, but I don't yet.

Aeron is in play, but I've heard better things about the Leap. I'm worried this chubby fuck would ruin it as well. Goes to town on the mesh on my Ikea chair.
>>
what's the best chair for an autist who never leaves his computer, and that will keep me comfortably sat up right for long periods of time?

right now i am using an "amazon basics" leather seat, which i've been using for years now. it's not very comfy, and that seat doesn't naturally support sitting up right, and instead creates a distance between the back rest and my spine.

desu, i don't mind spending a large sum if i never have to again, but not being able to take the seat for a test drive is a huge deterrent.
>>
>>60573057
Cats are for women and fags
>>
I can buy a used Steelcase Leap for $150. Should I? I just bought an Ikea Markus that I can't return because it was sold as-is (floor model?), so I'd have to sell it again. I generally like it and it's high back though.
>>
File: 01.png (233KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
233KB, 1024x1024px
>>
If you're buying a used Leap. Make sure it is the V2 updated model. The changes are minor, but it means the chair can be quite a bit newer than a V1 model. A V2 in good condition for $150 is a solid deal. That price for a V1 is ok.
>>
>>60573481
They are listed as V2. From pictures the back matches the V2 but the armrests match the V1. I'll check the date on the bottom.

There's also a Knoll Life I think, not sure on the exact price but similarly low I'm sure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.