[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done with Google's shit. I've been putting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: garbage.png (194KB, 1636x1024px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
194KB, 1636x1024px
I'm done with Google's shit. I've been putting up with it for several years now but I want to go full-on /g/ and escape its clutches. What browser do you use? What email service? I don't want to have anything connected anymore (my tinfoil hat is securely fastened at all times)
>>
>>60571887
Thanks for blogging. No one cares.
>>
>>60571887
>Browser
firefucks
>email service
your own
>"""""cloud""""" storage
rsync or nextcloud if you're retarded
>>
>>60571887

cock.li for email
chromium browser although i might change that soon.
>>
>>60571907
I do.
>>
File: shiggy diggy alt.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy alt.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>60571907
Thanks for contributing to the discussion and the overall quality of the board.
>>
>>60571917
make sure to use PGP so Vincent can't read your email
>>
>>60571887
>What browser do you use?
firefox, go to privacytools.io for tips
>What email service?
protonmail
>>
>>60571887
it's too late. they already know everything about you. you can't escape the tracking any longer.
>>
>>60571989
This.
>>
>>60572010
Unless you install Gentoo
>>
>>60571928
It is already happening.
Soon, every single thread in the catalog will be a one-line writing prompt one-post, demanding that everyone else write OP's thread for him, asking inane and easily researched questions, or engaging in data mining so obvious that it is illustrated by an autographed picture of Hiroshima Nagasaki promising in fake jingrish that it is not data mining.
You will try to start a legitimate thread and there will be no room, it will be instantly slid by ten identical spamposts demanding to know if "Linuz" is a type of "Windows" or if it's "the Apple type of Windows."
What Do You Guys Think?
What Do You Guys Think?
What Do You Guys Think?
>>
Firefox Nightly with Proton Mail
>>
>>60572046
AND noscript
>>
>>60572018
>>60572046
>>60572056
You anons make me proud.
>>
>>60572046
Firefox Nightly huh? I like the idea but I prefer something unchanging. I've tried my best to get my setup back to how it was on Win7 around 09-10.
>>
Vivaldi and posteo
>>
>>60573672
Firefox esr?
>>
>>60571943
I thought he said it doesn't matter, he can read them all anyway
>>
>>60572036
Blame the influx of redditors from Gamergate and Fappening in late 2014. 4chan has not been the same since they've been here: threads sinking in the weight of five word posts, greasy fingers squeezing the dim screens of their smartphones. This site used to be, hyperbolic and ridiculous yes of course, but conductive to actual discussion. Posters actually took the time to talk and argue with each other. I rage when I see nothing but unfunny forced memes infesting the catalog.

(okay, Vivaldi looks cool)
>>
File: me no understand.jpg (19KB, 369x295px) Image search: [Google]
me no understand.jpg
19KB, 369x295px
Oh yeah whats the best search engine to use? Is that Duck one actually good for not spying on you?
>>
>>60571887
https://pastebin.com/5XfDX4wL
>>
>>60573944
Shit dude I'm sorry for being such a newfag. I'll get on this right away.
>>
>>60571917
I don't want to send job applications from something called cock
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.