[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your mom tells you she has read up on some tech stuff, and asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Marge.png (29KB, 180x193px) Image search: [Google]
Marge.png
29KB, 180x193px
Your mom tells you she has read up on some tech stuff, and asks you kindly to teach her how to get off the botnet. She tells you she's too old to learn ubuntu, but would like to be able to learn some basic hacking skills so if it's needed, she'll learn ubuntu as well.

She says she would like to get off the botnet using windows, because that's her primary computer and it's also on her work laptop.

What do you respond? Also, be nice... she is your mother after all.
>>
Mom, until you get off Facebook there's no point.
>>
Mom, you just contradicted yourself. You said you were too old to learn ubuntu.
>>
>>60570848
>"Alright, sweetums. I'll do that. That pesky faceberg won't get any more info on me!"
>>60570904
>"I'll be slow, but I am willing to learn so if that's what it takes I'll do it!"

t. Your mom
>>
>>60571028
> sweetums
fucking died.
abandon thread!
>>
File: margegasp.gif (1006KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
margegasp.gif
1006KB, 480x366px
>>60571052
N-no, don't abandon your mom again! Was there something she did? She isn't angry with you, anon. She just wanted to ask you for a favor. She's really sorry if that upset you... please come back.
>>
OP you're a dumbass just fucking man up and install linux. It is NOT hard; if it were difficult, there wouldn't be so many idiots on /g/ posting screenshots of their screenfetch scripts.

stop being a BITCH
>>
>>60571028

>posts her life story on linkedin, twitter and tinder
>leaves GPS on and 4 square reviews every business she goes to
>posts in snap chat pictures of neighborhood when it's a nice sunrise
>leaves detailed review for every product she gets off amazon

Don't worry mom, faceberg can't actually get anymore information out of you then you've provided for free, you're perfectly safe continuing to use it.
>>
File: sadmarge.gif (848KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadmarge.gif
848KB, 480x360px
>"Well, thank you sweetie. I'll leave this thread in case you come up with some more. I appreciate the help."

t. your mom
>>
>>60570835
What about just ending my life I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>60570835
first off, you're going to have to install Gentoo
after that we can get to ricing you out a WM
>>
>>60571127
S-sorry
>>
>>60570835
Show her /g/ and after she reads the first couple threads start chanting "one of us, one of us, one of us..."
>>
File: 1351803664107.gif (2MB, 296x248px) Image search: [Google]
1351803664107.gif
2MB, 296x248px
>>60570835
>but would like to be able to learn some basic hacking skills
Stopped there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.