[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of looking into getting CCNA, I have literal zero knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1461107204732.jpg (881KB, 1240x824px) Image search: [Google]
1461107204732.jpg
881KB, 1240x824px
Thinking of looking into getting CCNA, I have literal zero knowledge of anything IT related. how possible do you guys think this is to achieve? Any tips are appreciated.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>60569968
skip the CCNA and go straight for the A+
>>
There are better ways to spend your time and money. Have you done any programming?
>>
>>60570933
Ive heard that CCNA is better than A+. but most people tell me A+ is a good starting point
>>
>>60570952
No literal zero knowledge of anything :/ but am willing to put the time in to learn the material
>>
>>60569968
What is this place? Is this Japan? Looks awesome with the huge trees and all, like in a fairy tale or a video game.
>>
File: 1461118449089.jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461118449089.jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>60571258
No idea, its saved in my comfy folder. Glad you enjoy it tho
>>
>>60571258
http://laurentponce.fr/portfolio/dewa-sanzan-japan/
>>
Doing CCNA in college on networks class. Never been able to make myself learn all that stuff in detail, just the basic concepts of the course chapters. There is a shitload of theoretical stuff that will make you suicidal. I think experience is the key. If you really want to undetstand things, experiment with stuff. You can virtualize network and devices in Cisco Packet Tracer. When it comes to linux I learned on RPi first - setting up basic services and security, later on got access to a rack server on which I am working to this day.
>>
File: 1461107051843.jpg (959KB, 4200x2950px) Image search: [Google]
1461107051843.jpg
959KB, 4200x2950px
>>60571631
I would like to know what my starting point should be tho. I dont have the money for school and to be truthful ive never been good at school, so i was planning to take this at a testing center with studying on my own
>>
>>60572175
bump, pls looking for assistance
>>
>>60573100
final one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.