[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who is laughing his ass off today? >jobso confirme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jobso.jpg (112KB, 1268x717px) Image search: [Google]
jobso.jpg
112KB, 1268x717px
Guess who is laughing his ass off today?

>jobso confirmed true king of quality
>cook on suicide watch

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haRKRKsPBFE
>>
>>60564285
>older, thicker, smaller device is more durable
Well color me not surprised.
>>
>>60564351
but we need to take into account, that by the time this was released, the bend test was not even a thing
>>
>>60564357

Yeah it still isn't a fucking thing. Stop shilling this faggot's YouTube videos. Some dumb cunt who just bends shit all day.
>>
>you now realise phoneposters are a bunch of cucks when bend testing is a benchmark test for a phone
Just buy a 10 dollar chinkshit that runs android
>>
>>60564378
>Yeah it still isn't a fucking thing
my ass
you forgot how people bent their phones while carrying them in their pockets
>>
>>60564399

>premium phones made of metal
>people put said phone in back pocket and sit
>will probably bend under the weight of a human

I don't need some faggot to 'test' this for me. Go ahead though, give cancerous 'tech' videos even more views.
>>
>>60564426
>the weight of a human
who is doing that with their hands?
the build quality of phones from 2011 on wards was a joke
i sincerely believe the bend tests on youtube put many engineers back to work, to release more durable devices
this shit gets millions of normie views
>>
>>60564456

>who is doing that with their hands?

The YouTard is deliberately applying as much force as possible to bend the phones, because not 100% of a siting person's weight is on 1 buttock, even if you're retarded enough to put your phone in your back pocket you'll still never exert as much force on it as this guy does.

>i sincerely believe the bend tests on youtube put many engineers back to work

Oh you naive, dumb bastard. Yeah, phones go through zero physical tests before being sold. Engineers don't design phones to be used as fucking spanners you dumb fuck. They are designed to be used by normal, mentally functioning people. If you want to use your aluminum phone for a wrench then don't blame the company when it bends.

These videos are ONLY clickbait/curiosity views. In the same category of 1000 degree knife shit. At least drop test videos are more realistic, people drop phones, it happens. People don't however tighten car wheel lug nuts using their phone as leverage.
>>
>>60564285
>that fucking channel
It was interesting at first, and I admit it's nice that he keeps a consistent methodology throughout all his videos, but ALL his tests are retardedly dumb: they have no application in the real world except maybe for the bend test. He just damages smartphones for shit and giggles in a way that tells very little of the product's actual durability.
He could do wear and tear tests, he could do standardised drop tests, he could do shit that makes sense and is useful for the final consumer. Instead he scratches the fuck out of every phone and that's it.

His teardown videos are good tho.
>>
>>60564285
>mfw his video snapping a Nextbit Robin in half made me want one and I ended up getting one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.