[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now realize that Google is not the hyper competent technocracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495509394075.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495509394075.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>you now realize that Google is not the hyper competent technocracy of engineers that you thought it was but just as incompetent as every other tech company, only with a decent ux team and too much money
>>
>>60555892
why are fat animals so entertaining, but fat people so disgusting?
>>
>>60555909
>
Because you are zoophile.
>>
It used to be, but the wave of poos and SJWs getting """involved""" with tech and screeching HIRE ME YOU NEED DIVERSITY at the top of their lungs has turned it into a worthless company.
The only good parts are their self driving cars and other such novel experimental divisions
>>
>and too much money

This is the big one

It doesnt matter what they decide to do, they have enough money to throw around to make anything amazing
>>
>decent ux team
lol
>>
>>60555909
because they know not what they do
>>
>>60555892
>IT'S A CARAGOR!!!11
>>
>>60555987
They are still able to kode botnets, just because there is gozillion of them
>>
>>60556204
You can't argue that Google's services feel very friendly to the average user.
>>
>>60555892
They have a lot of fluff now, but they also have some of the most brilliant and talented software engineers on the planet. Their stuff at a core level is, admittedly, pretty evil and creepy, but also pretty ingenious.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.