[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the best youtube channels for learning any specific pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Python.png (34KB, 502x270px) Image search: [Google]
Python.png
34KB, 502x270px
Post the best youtube channels for learning any specific programming language.

For learning python link related is hands down the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqPzyszZrQc&list=PL6lxxT7IdTxFKo9DguLxGM2dhgb8-u976
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
>youtube channels for learning any specific programming language.
>>
>>60554768
I am just now installing python, working on code academy to understan python. I feel like an idiot trying to type all of this code into my computer. Is it normal to feel overwhelmed when learning python?
I plan to enroll into school at a community college for programming. I want to get a early start on it due to having adhd and learning difficulties.
I understand that I may be unintelligent in the fact that I dont know what I am doing right now but does anyone have any advice, my main plan or goal right now is to make a calendar or Text based adventure game.
All I am doing right now is reading the book Learn python the hard way.
>>
>>60554895
Watch every video of the linked video playlist, after you're done you'll have a good foundation and can then learn the more complex stuff.

It takes time to learn and it's hard, it's been 5 months since i made it a goal to try to learn to program and i only really made programming a routine for a single month.

The most challenging part of programming is not giving up because a particular topic makes you feel discouraged.
>>
Sirajology does alot with ML and teaches alot about python intrinsics, etc
>>
>>60554768
I think this guy is the best for learning Python. https://m.youtube.com/user/TPayneExperience
>>
Sentdex is god
>>
>>60554768

What I really need to learn is how to get off the ground; I have taken plenty of introductry courses and I just tend to get bored. I understand th foundations; the linear logical progression. However, I can't seem to actually reach the point where I feel challenged and engages; It's a lot like math in high school; People say it's for smart kids but its actually kinda dull.
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 630x480px
>>60554768

Could some python programmer rate my current code, and im looking for areas to improve
>>
>>60558182
tfw to intelligent to program
>>
>>60558203
use ' '.join(sequence) for concatenation of more than 2 strings.

also cant that write('{}'.format(smth)) be simple write(smth)?
>>
>>60558397
as to your second point, yes it can. I was just experimenting with CSV creation before i changed it.
>>
>>60554786
>paying
>>
>>60559902
there are some good free online courses for most languages
>>
>>60560038
any recommendations for x86 assembly?
>>
>>60559902
>book name + pdf
yeah so hard for your little brain.
>>
Derek Banas.

If you know concepts of programming, he does 45min to 1.5 hour long vids on various languages showing syntax and some language - specific features.
>>
I hate youtube for learning shit, I can't skip to the useful part because I don't know where it is, I have to sit there watching the shitty intro and the retard never getting to the point.
>>
>>60558146
This.

Dude explains shit that normies like me struggle with.

Most other tutorials go crazy in depth about how ints and floats are different, then say hurr durr classes: just type this weird ___init__ shit and its so simple. Hurr durr.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.