[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still anonymous? Does it still hold even under the rule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: if only.jpg (100KB, 636x946px) Image search: [Google]
if only.jpg
100KB, 636x946px
Are we still anonymous? Does it still hold even under the rule of hiro? The japs warned us that he would sell us all out for money and I have seen many images linking the mods we have to ad company and think tanks. How do we know we are not being mined for data?
>>
>>60554221
No, we're not. We weren't under moot either near the end of his ownership, and he was smart to leave once they stopped asking him to sell us out and started telling.
Do you really care, honestly? We lost the privacy war long ago.
>>
We've already lost the "freedumbs".

The only thing to do now is to clench your dick with pride, and let the world know that you fap to weird shit on the internet.
>>
we were never anonymous. Remember those court docs where moot admits he has our IP addresses?

If you want to be anonymous, there are some chans that support tor posting.
>>
>>60554221
4chan is the staging area for the "alt-right," an inorganic social movement designed to protect the interest of the richest westerners via reactionary propaganda and """ironic""" memes.
>>
>>60554221
>Are we still anonymous?
No, we haven't been for a long time.

>How do we know we are not being mined for data?
We are
Gook moot's business partner is a data miner.

4chan is for normies now.
>>
>>60554863
>admits he has our IP addresses
Well yeah. That's how they issue bans.
>>
>>60554863
>moot
Who?
>>
>>60555238
The hero of /a/.
>>
>>60555244
Sounds like a fellow of a fairly large importance.
>>
File: wont forget moot.jpg (75KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
wont forget moot.jpg
75KB, 610x660px
>>60555238
The only faggot who truly understood the danger posed by nu-/pol/.
>>
>>60554884
Do you even read what you're sayin' lol
>>
>>60556237
he's right though.
maybe not about the alt right part, but the datamining is reals.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.