[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey tech heads. I need some info. I have a "friend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170523_204133.jpg (377KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_204133.jpg
377KB, 2048x1152px
Hey tech heads. I need some info.
I have a "friend" who needs a clean phone, so I offered her my old one (pic related, Samsung Galaxy Ace, circa 2012). I want to put some spyware on it so I can see what she's doing with it.
Also, she's ditzy as fuck about tech, so she won't be able to know if it's on there, so long as the icon is either hidden or disguised as some shitty base-install app nobody notices. And when I say she's ditzy about tech, I mean she doesn't know the difference between a SIM and an SD.
Does anybody know of a decent program I could put on the phone that's compatible with something so old? I can't go to the Dark Web because the phone is too shit and I'm not autistic.
Thanks.
>>
>>60553963
Really doubt anyone is going to help you with something like that here.
>>
>>60554007
Hey man, it's 4chan. I figured it was worth a shot.
>>
>>60553963
But if you want to know, theres a neat program called "gentoo" You should install it.
>>
>>60553963
install gentoo
>>
>>60554023
4chan is just an imageboard. The actual community varies a lot from board to board.

Lurk around /g/ for a while. You'll see.
>>
>>60553963
Get lost human garbage.
>>
>>60553963
How about stop trying to be an incel you worthless retard
>>
>>60553963
How about a keylogger?
At least you'll get her text password.
>>
>>60553963
Go play in traffic scumbag. If you're too insecure to deal with your friend, go talk to someone else you beta cuck. Who cares what this whore does with her phone. I hope you get caught when her shit apps detect ur shit app.
>>
Unrelated to OP's stuff but what sort of rootkits go on android?
I don't actually even have an android phone but it might be fun to mess around with it a bit.

This thread is now about android security.
>>
>>60553963
Get yourself a gentoo phone.
>>
>>60553963
>Hey tech heads.
Fucking lost it, thanks for the laugh OP.
>>
>>60554780
Bro I took some fucking Ritalin and now I'm using funny words that usually barely even come into my head.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.