[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you guys are going to bitch at me in regard to a pre-built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I know you guys are going to bitch at me in regard to a pre-built but what do you think of the new Dell XPS?

>AMD R5 1600x CPU to AMD R7 1800x
>AMD RX 580 to Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti

Starting price is $799 for a 16gb 1600x plus AMD 580. This is of course before Dell's crazy discounts.
>>
Oh with the 25% coupon it should drop to around $600 + taxes. I know AMD is shit but the R5 is supposed to be competing with Intel's i5, can you build a comparable i5 for around $600 with an RX580?
>>
>>60549110
Could be worse.
>>
>>60549128
>I know AMD is shit
Why are you even thinking of buying an AMD CPU and GPU if you think they're shit? They're not btw, and the R5 absolutely obsoletes the i5 in every way possible, but I'm just wondering WTF you were even thinking.
>>
>>60549165
Because its cheap, a comparable premade i5 is close to a grand.
>>
>>60549128
>I know AMD is shit
Stop falling for the memes. 6C/12T with decent single core is nothing to sniff at.
>>
>>60549128
If you are buying it to game then get the i5. Also I wouldn't get Ryzen until AMD works out all of its bugs.
>>
File: Prey_cover_art.jpg (47KB, 280x357px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_cover_art.jpg
47KB, 280x357px
>>60549110
Anything that is so poorly made it has to steal marketing material isn't even worth looking at unless its a novelty doodle you expect to last for a week.
>>
There is a reason why Dell uses only Intel for their premium gaming desktops the Alienware. Its because Ryzen is poorfag garbage...
>>
>>60549185
There is barely any difference between i5-7600K and R5 1600X in average FPS, +10 FPS at most, and in some games the 1600X wins. The "bugs" have been worked out months ago.

Go on PC build general. You won't find anyone reccomending i5's anymore.
>>
>>60549244
Literal shill.
>>
>>60549256
For pre-builts i5 is better. I never built my PC but pre-mades the Ryzen might be better because its cheaper.
>>
>>60549221
>stealing marketing material

What? It's obviously a marketing agreement they made with Bethesda you dunce
>>
File: proxy.jpg (27KB, 430x665px) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
27KB, 430x665px
>>60549285
Yeah sure it is dippy

Just "happens" to not have the name Prey or Bethesda (making it entirely useless as promotional material)

Its Chinese, and you actually think they haven't stolen something. Kek.
>>
Kinda ironic that this shitty game plays like dogturd on Ryzen.
>>
>>60549391
They patched it so it rendered lighting correctly on NVidia GPUs, they're pretty much equal now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSqWqbLMMrI
>>
>>60549417
Another video showing lowered framerate on NVidia after the game was patched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC2ZlLoo14w
>>
>>60549128
Assuming you would get mediocre-to-bad psu and motherboard with proprietary connectors, and it may very well be on a320 (i.e. no overclocking) or b350 with 3+1 vrm then no, you won't be able to get anything similar, but instead get something better.

In any case, it's not bad price, but it isn't good, considering what parts you'll get.
>>
>>60550002
Honestly now that I think about it I might build my own because the i5-7600k is only $200 now. Plus I don't like AMD GPUs I rather just get a 1060 since I will be playing in 1080p60hz.
>>
>>60550048
Highly reccomend you check with PC builder general first.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.