[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terry is sometimes self-aware, as evidenced in his"To p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Terry is sometimes self-aware, as evidenced in his"To pill or not to pill" video (linked below) and among other videos. I found this video to be particularly sad. I wish there was a cure for schizophrenia so Terry could break free of this hell that torments him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeZsdp6F6ak
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>60547392
So he IS off his pills? Since his father forgot to refill them? Kek
>>
>>60547750
His dad probably went out and filled them as soon as Terry notified him, so he probably wasn't off them for too long.

Also, it sounds like Terry has an understanding that if he doesn't take the pills then he will go to the mental hospital, which I believe he does not like, so that is motivation for him to stay on his meds too I think.
>>
File: 1495445049925.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495445049925.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>60547392
Fucking sad
>>
File: xxx.jpg (15KB, 193x229px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
15KB, 193x229px
>>60547392
We have to tell Terry to stay on the meds...
>>
File: pepe wtf-fs8.png (131KB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wtf-fs8.png
131KB, 800x704px
>>60547750
How does one get such a ripped god bod whilst only walking a few minutes down the street each day to sit down and call people niggers?
>>
>>60547392
The wiki for schizophrenia. Fascinating read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>60548129
"Training individuals with schizophrenia to alter their thinking, attention, and language behaviors by verbalizing tasks, engaging in cognitive rehearsal, giving self-instructions, giving coping statements to the self to handle failure, and providing self-reinforcement for success, significantly improves performance on recall tasks.[38] This type of training, known as self-instructional (SI) training, produced benefits such as lower number of nonsense verbalizations and improved recall while distracted."

E.g. when Terry says "We're on a mission from God to get sheets." And as he's about to embark on a drive to get said sheets he says "3, 2, 1, go!"

You can also tell that he sometimes catches himself when his thoughts/words/sentences get too far disjointed, and he'll interject a "what?" as if he's hearing himself talk this craziness and doesn't understand it, and then he gets back on task, like "Ok, what are we doing, we need to entertain God."
>>
my brain hurts to read the beginning of that
>>
>>60548055
>>60548024
>>60547976
4chan is like Twitter. When you read the Twitter it displays comments backwards.
>>
>>60548320
...terry?
>>
>>60547750
>>60547836

You can also tell that he sometimes catches himself when his thoughts/words/sentences get too far disjointed, and he'll interject a "what?" as if he's hearing himself talk this craziness and doesn't understand it, and then he gets back on task, like "Ok, what are we doing, we need to entertain God."

Yeah I think a lot of us are like that, in conversation.
>>
>>60548339
yes? I have- da wisdom like birds.
>>
Man it's these moments of lucidity that make Terry a person to me and not a circus show. Sad, man
>>
oh man i feel like i can escape

oh man ..,.>>60548378
Youd be surprised how much. this is so computers
>>
don't charge your laptop
>>
i mean weve gotten to what about sixty million posts on g.

at least some anons
>>
File: ,.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
,.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>60548276
in his newer vlogs he sometimes said something like "Oh shit, we got a stack overflow again" then he just pauses for a second and try to grasp a new thought
>>
>>60547392
Fuck off nigger
T. Terry Davis
>>
>>60548362
Tell us about CIA nigger cattle terry
>>
File: 1481286859707.jpg (7KB, 205x241px) Image search: [Google]
1481286859707.jpg
7KB, 205x241px
>>60547392
That's fucking sad.
>>
File: 1495469813235.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495469813235.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>60548055
>such a ripped god bod
>>
>>60547392
"If you don't suck cock you have to pay the piper."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60547392
Yeah I also feel bad for Terry, he's getting worse, fucking schizophrenia... I hope we can find a cure for this horrible illness some day
>>
>>60548974

He feels bad for you.

He has a space alien, he is the apple of God's eye, he is God's chosen prophet to build the third temple.

What do you have?

He laughs all day talking with his space alien.
>>
>>60548849
It's called paralogical thinking, common symptom of schizophrenia. Notice how he stumbled there "If you don't suck cock... you have to pay the piper". Basically his train of thought jumps around at random, that's why he has to stop mid sentence and continue in a way that often does not make sense.
>>
>>60548590
>gif
>>
>>60548457
This bit from one of his videos about his circuits:

"Zero. I am in total zero gravity, cuz like, absolutely no agenda. No fucking...just get your mind into zero gravity. Like, absolutely no agenda. Can't really explain it. I want nothing. I have nothing to do. Not really depressed or anything. Just fucking zero gravity, ya know? So, here we are. No threats, no...

My circuits have...my circuits have entered a super-cooled state of bliss. I don't know. Normally you think of super-cooled as fucking hell, ya know? I don't know. Am I super-cooled?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrR3TWoecUs

:(
>>
CIA niggers watch out. Terry is driving again.
>>
>>60552783
what a tragedy life can be
>>
Is the prison he refers to his own mind? Schizophrenia sounds like the worst imaginable nightmare that you can't wake up from.
>>
>>60553605
In the Wiki about schizophrenia, it mentions that many of those with the disorder believe that their thoughts were implanted from somewhere or someone else. Hence Terry always talking about the CIA, prison, etc. But he can't understand why or how he got there. Enter paranoia, and how people are controlling his brain. He knows something is wrong but he didn't do anything tangible for this to occur, so it must be someone else fucking with him. Really sad.
>>
>>60547750
kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.