[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mac: >Standardized product that costs more than if you built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1306384762157.png (721KB, 928x832px) Image search: [Google]
1306384762157.png
721KB, 928x832px
Mac:
>Standardized product that costs more than if you built something yourself
>Minor OS version updates entirely neglect providing drivers for slightly older systems that are entirely capable of running it
>Ghost of Steve Jobs fucks your ass every night

PC:
>Pick higher quality parts yourself for cheaper than the mac
>Games
>Can actually upgrade system, especially graphics cards

Macfags explain yourselves.
>>
>>60539148
Imagine being at computers
>>
>>60539148
I don't understand what picking an OS has to do with picking hardware?

Like if you want to build a computer and put MacOS on it, you can.
>>
are winbabies STILL trying to claim they're better than mac?
>ads on launcher
>you may only install apps from windows store
>you literally have to pay per month for ad-free solitaire
>you literally need to download a third party program in order to ssh into your home server
explain yourself virgin
>>
>>60539467
Windows 7 exists.
>>
>>60539148

>>you may only install apps from windows store
>>you literally need to download a third party program in order to ssh into your home server

Pick one
>>
>>60539148
MACTARDS BTFO
>>
>>60539467
>no
>no
>no
>no
>>
>>60539467
I have win 10, no ads and installing apps from any source. The fuck you talking about?
>>
You know that hackintosh exist, right?
>>
>>60541651
>t. mactoddler
>>
>>60541656
t. winbaby gaymer
>>
>wanted to get away from being called a macfag
>happy to be back in windows 10
>turns out font hurts my eyes compared to based helvetica
>>
>>60539148
macOS and Windows are for normies and gays
>>
>>60541641
There's ads for candy crush and msn when you open the start menu, ads for the cortana app when you open the search bar, probably some more shit im missing
>>
>>60541681
>doesn't want to be called a fag
>gets triggered by font
>>60541706
no ads here
>>
>>60539441
>Like if you want to murder someone, you can
Get your head out of your ass
>>
>now you remember how muh gaymes argument used only against loonix

does osx have a tux racer at all?
>>
>>60541706
No there aren't
>>
>>60541775
Of course.
>>
>>60539467
>winbabies
Stop deflecting.
>>
>>60539467
Win10 anon here

Theres no ads on the launcher at all
You can install apps from anywhere
Who the fuck plays solitare? or is that the most intensive thing you can run on your macshit? and if you did there's free solitaire with no ads you can get from a quick google search.
not sure about the SSH one but it sounds fucking retarded. You sure? given your other reasons I doubt you're correct
>>
macOS is a big ad and the product it markets is your ass.
>>
>>60539148
There's a place and time for every and each one of the operating systems.
I use all three of them(the important ones). Sometimes in a single day.
I have to say macOS is a much better experience for daily activities. I still use Linux for dev work as I got used to it and windows for games for obvious reasons (still think it's malware, tho)
>>
>>60541805
you are confirming solitaire has ads? Holy shit
>>
>>60539148
That burger looks like cancer
>>
>>60541805
>Theres no ads on the launcher at all
What version are you using? I just installed home and it definitely has ads in the launcher.
>>
>>60541806
kek
>>
Home version comes with 2-3 shitty games installed that you can uninstall in 2 clicks.

That requires too much brain power for mactards though, so you have to forgive them for whining about such insignificant shit.

Pro/Enterprise are clean and don't have them.
>>
>>60541860
It came in a tin can.
>>
>>60541930
>shitty games
Did you just call Minecraft shitty?
>>
>>60539160
Fpbp
>>
>>60541706
Still waiting to see my first Win10 ad
And I've never installed anything from the store, everything was downloaded from the web
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.