/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnA 8BuTC44U How will Intel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: amd-ryzen.jpg (58KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
amd-ryzen.jpg
58KB, 840x473px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnA8BuTC44U

How will Intel fangirls ever recover?
>>
>>60536847
>Professional video content creator prefers Ryzen over Intel

Color me shocked.
>>
>>60536984
Intel has options for creators too.
>>
>>60537064
At twice the cost!
>>
>>60536847
>I was sent a Motherboard CPU and RAM
>I AM STICKING WITH AMD
>NOT A SHILL AT ALL
You guys actually going to listen to the same person that makes minecraft nintendo switch videos?
>>
>>60537518
Which he already owned
>>
>>60537589
>that damage control
>>
That man is so fat he literally looks at computers and sees food.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>60536847
>reviewtechusa
>your typical amd user

Why would you watch that faggot?
>>
>>60538695
post a selfie with a timestamp so I can see what the average intel fanboy looks like
>>
>>60538759
I notice that.

Intel fags never even so their faces they play it off as I don't like X brand but i show it anyway just to shit on it.
I mean how many you tub e sites sound just like that?

also many intel fans have never even had a good AMD system.

as a intelfag my self I fine its cringe worthy to just call someone a shit just because he/she/it has X brand.
its just pathetic.
they don't really care about that brand and in the end they just want to pay less for the intel stuff

many of them even now are in denial that they all got BTFO across the board.

investors are pessimistic because they don't understand how success works lol.
>>
>>60538818
>in the end they just want to pay less for the intel stuff
And it never ends up happening anyway. Intel has never lowered their price, they just try and play dirty.
>>
>>60537064
Yeah, if they're willing to pay twice the price for 10% more performance
>>
>>60537518
more than twice.
just saiyan.
>>
>>60536984
When Epyc (Naples) is released I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of suicidea at Intel.

The specs on AMD's new server chips are better in every conceivable way compared to Intel's latest chips.
>>
>>60539345
Specs alone are irrelevant
>>
>>60537518
Actually closer to three times the cost
>>
>>60539363
Even Ryzen desktop processors beat Intel server processors for one third of the cost, what do you think purpose built AMD server processors are going to do?

This isn't even mentioning the much lower running and up front costs.

Intel has lost the server market for the foreseeable future.
>>
Who cares. Let's argue about colors which is a more important argument. I like red. Fuck all blue lovers
>>
>>60539444
I like purple. Sorry, red and blue going to have to learn to get along.
>>
>>60539444
>>60539454
Fuck both of you.

Orange team, motherfuckers.
>>
>>60539186
>10% more
i think you mean 10% less
>>
File: 1470523330727.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470523330727.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>60538759
i love intel and gaymen
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.