[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your app ideas I'll borrow them and make money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (141KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 600x604px
ITT: Post your app ideas
I'll borrow them and make money off of them.

let's be realistic, you'll never do it anyway.
>>
I want a pizza-ordering app that's AGPL licensed
>>
>>60527019
fidget spinner
>>
>>60527019
map app that alerts you when you are approaching fixed speeding cameras.
>>
>>60527019
Ransom ware for iPhones

instant billions
>>
>>60527038
brilliant
>>60527029
you can do better, anon
>>60527064
doesn't waze already works like that? I don't drive, but I heard something like it

>>60527068
wouldn't work, the content that normies love (photos) is already saved on the cloud.
>>
>>60527084
>brilliant
top cuck
>>
>>60527064
don't waze and various other traffic botnets already do that? I remember reading articles about how cops were mad that they'd set up speed traps and DUI checkpoints and within minutes they'd be on waze and people would be avoiding whatever street they were on
>>
>>60527019
some kind of juice machine

we could even use expensive small packs of pre-juiced juice to squish the juice
>>
>>60527092
I don't care about fidget spinners, anon, but normies will eat it up like crazy. >>60527107
no-one would do that, anon. Who would even fund such a machine? Impossible.
>>
>>60527113
>I don't care about fidget spinners, anon, but normies will eat it up like crazy
i made one like 2 weeks ago and i was already 2 weeks too late.

wait for the next fad senpai
>>
>>60527113
we could target it for rich idiots, or poor idiots who take loans for stuff, like iphones.

to make it appealable we could put a wifi chip and antenna in it too
>>
>>60527019
>borrow
is this like when i borrow a company's game and then never pay for it?
>>
>>60527118
an app? share with us. I was thinking of making it a like a game, where you can get points for how long you spin, keeping track of it, maybe even RPG elements.

>>60527124
Nonsense. The world is just too sane for a device like that, anon.

>>60527126
Not at all, you don't make money off of it when you borrow games.

Actually, I'll give something back to the community. If I get rich, I'll either buy 4chan or fund it for decades.
>>
>>60527019
An app that automates wardriving with a single click (from dropping to monitor mode, to injections, to packet capturing, and then cracking).

With a built-in list of default wi-fi passwords, so normies can get free wifi near anyone who still uses WEP or if they leave the router on default passwords.
>>
>>60527019
An app explicitly made for camwhores and their followers, it would include boob and face enhancement tools as well as a button to repost pictures of videos to all the social networks.

It would be called cutieShot or something equally retarded.
>>
>>60527151
>I was thinking of making it a like a game
well, if you put it that way it may actually make sense, but it's still a fad, nobody will remember fidget spinners in 6 months top.

i just made a fidget spinner image that rotates if you spin it, that's pretty much it
>>
>>60527019
A fidget spinner app that has politicians' faces imprinted on the virtual designs.

Call it "Trump spinner".
>>
>>60527172
gotta be quick, then.

Actually, my country usually follows USA fads a few months late, so I might get the top of the wave here.

>i just made a fidget spinner image that rotates if you spin it, that's pretty much it
any success?

>>60527162
There is an app that does something similar, in the end result. It's called magic something, and it's basically a map of wifi spots around you and people that had access to them can submit the password (or it does automatically, can't remember). This is already bordering on illegal, cracking wouldn't be allowed on the play store.
>>
>>60527210
if i made it 1 week earlier it would've certainly reach top 1 free in italy at least.

now i really doubt it, but we'll see
>>
my app idea is called Longshlong

it's an app that women who need to blow men log on and select the best dick pic then arrange to meet.

It would offer in app purchases like "Supersize my Shlong!" that would use a dick detection algorithm to then add length to your member
>>
>>60527244
this will surely end up with a lot of men wanting to suck off men instead
>>
>>60527019
A Drone Surveillance App that scopes out Parking Spots in my city and snitches when spots open up
>>
>>60527244
hmm not sure if I can make it work on the app store. Google has pretty heavy restrictions on nudity.

>>60527444
Not a bad idea, but I couldn't afford a drone to test it. Also, nice trips.

Keep them coming, boys. This is the time of the idea guys to shine.
>>
>>60527019
I want to make an app that works out how much of a faggot OP is.
>>
>>60527471
it's called grindr, anon
>>
A chat app where you can only chat using quality memes such as these. The app must work in a way that the recipient can't block incoming messages or uninstall the app.

http://imgur.com/gallery/FP8I1
>>
Shazaam for food.
>>
>>60527478
how about we mix that with >>60527068 ?
>>
Just make a shit meme war game and see the scheckels pile up.
>>
>>60527542
will /g/ provide the logo?
>>
>>60527458
No Ideas OR money? Then who the fuck are you anyway
>>
Tinder
but anonymous
and not location based
for lonely people who just want to talk to someone
>>
>>60527994
Like, Omegle, but has to be a phone app?
>>
File: 1483752335199.jpg (71KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1483752335199.jpg
71KB, 782x782px
>>60527542

Scheckels meme maker 2017 great meme war edition.
>>
>>60527994
Actually a good idea. There are third-party omegle chat apps, but they usually suck.

>>60527834
A doer
>>
>>60527019

Selfie app that mirrors the least ugly side of a girls face to the other side for photo
Selfie app that lightens the colour of a female nuggers skin to look lighter
Selfie app that makes chubby girls look skinny, or their chubby face look skinner

All of these in an aesthetically pleasing way

Sell app to black fatties with one half of face uglier
>>
I'm really thinking about making app with 8 octopus recipes for SeeFood. Make a so much eh-money
>>
>>60528037
Just partner with snap/fb
>>
e-hentai app

pls
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>60528022
>A doer
>>
>>60528047

Uglies and fatties spent the money to lie to themselves that they aren't

User vanity pays
>>
>>60528060
I love you too, anon
>>
Pen pal messaging app. Anonymously matched with someone based on hidden values. You two talk for a week before you're disconnected forever, unless you both hit a "like" button by the end.
>>
>>60528012
>>60528022
Kinda, but with less penis
>>
>>6052803
>Selfie app that makes ugly people 10/10

i really need this. I can pay money
>>
app that insults me daily to motivate me to lose weight

it will congratulate me when I lose weight, post on social media so I can receive sweet attention

it will berate me when I go off of it so I stop being such a lardass
>>
File: file.png (606KB, 645x815px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
606KB, 645x815px
>>60528116
forgot pic
>>
File: 1495196249246.jpg (864KB, 2561x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1495196249246.jpg
864KB, 2561x1689px
>>60527019
People want to go on the
internet and check out their friends. Why
not build a website that offers that?
Friends, pictures, profiles, whatever you
can...visit, browse around, maybe it’s
somebody you just met at a party. I’m not
talking about a dating site. I’m talking
about taking the entire social experience
of college and putting it online.
>>
>>60527019
Planning AI that schedules your life. You feed it boolean facts (e.g. at_home), goals (e.g. at_work), and actions (e.g. go_to_work: requires: !at_work, result: at_work, side effects: time += 30 minutes), and it constructs an action plan for you (e.g. using tree search). It tracks your progress and reschedules based on the actions you succeed or fail at, and any new goals you add. Integrate it with Google Maps to compute location based facts automatically. Integrate with e.g. PayPal to track your money. Etc.
>>
>>60527019
Let's be realistic, you can't do it either.
>>
It'd be an app for your phone with a simple "on/off" icon for your homescreen.
Whenever you had a boner, you would turn it on. When it retreated, switch back to off.
Basically, the app would use your phone's GPS to place the location of you and your boner on a world/local map. You'd be able to see how many people in the world currently have boners.
You'd also be able to see large clusters of boners in your area and be like "whoa...I better get down there. Something's going on that's giving everyone a boner".
Facebook/Twitter integration would be a must.
You could track friends' boners so you could shoot them a text like "congrats on the boner" and collect stats for yourself and others, e.g. boner frequency, boner duration, prime boner time.
You'd probably also want bluetooth or NFC to alert you of boners within 100ft of you so you know to knock before walking in a room and getting an eyeful of boner.
>>
File: 1495235279613.jpg (442KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495235279613.jpg
442KB, 3000x2000px
>>60527019
Smartwatch app that makes easier to cheat on exams. A decent picture editing app for mobile. One of them is easy, the other one is not one man show. Though with last one you will be able to make money. :^)
>>
>>60528244
>:^)
Make a keyboard app that has a smiley with carat nose key.
>>
>>60527019
Desktop DE and compatibility layer for Linux software.
>>
A pepe bank app where you can collect and gift pepes
>>
>>60528052
https://github.com/seven332/EhViewer

I like this one
>>
>>60527107
I can feel the scam here
>>
>>60528228
>NFC
>100ft
>>
>>60527019
A music player. Literally only one available for android that doesn't suck ass.
>>
Yesterday I had a dream where social media was replaced with a 4chan-like UI.. The thing was open-source, you could run it on a server, the boards would be open to who you wanted, the administrator of the oard could replace tripcodes with names, so you'd put a tripcode in and it would show up as your name. The creator could offer to host servers for clients with ads, it's just a perfect world
>>
>>60527242
Is that data from the play store?
I'm so glad I removed it.
>>
An app that detects expensive items (knifes, dota arcanas) that fall in price, like 70€-----> 0,70€. And automatically purchases them.
>>
>>60528592
>70€
>expensive
I want an app that detects poor people so I can go and commit violence upon them.
>>
>>60528350
Does it work for ex too?
>>
>>60528621
I wonder if you're actually being serious. I can't imagine having such an unfulfilling life that I would throw autistic tantrums over poor people that don't affect me in any way.
>>
>>60528244
>implying exams let you take smartwatches

That ship has sailed
>>
Symbian OS emulator
>>
>>60527019
Ransomware that makes you sing into the microphone
>>
>>60527019
given a face, tell me how many sex partners a person has had. each query requires the user to submit a unique picture.

or, generalize this a bit more, just let me leave a "review" of someone identified by a face.
>>
App that can tell if a program is infinitely loooping, think of the applications!
>>
>>60529248
A led screen you can implant into your wrist, with controls using your finger movement, hell if you learn binary you could use with only two leds.
>>
>>60527019
Honest to god gaydar do you can finally quantify how much of a faggot you actually are.
>>
>>60527019
An app that alerts you to all the homeless people in your area so you know who to remove on the day of the rope.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.