[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I installed gentoo, openbsd I built my own lfs I tried i3wm with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Madobe.Nanami.full.1149596.jpg (891KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Madobe.Nanami.full.1149596.jpg
891KB, 1680x1050px
I installed gentoo, openbsd
I built my own lfs
I tried i3wm with and without gaps, zsh, fish
Tried live in emacs
I did and tried all those things but I felt emptiness. I felt something is not okay.
I install macos but it was the same as gentoo or any other after 2 weeks. No matter how I try not use windows I always thinking about windows. Am I fucked up? It is like I am addicted i need more and more windows. The longer I am on linux or mac os the worse I feel the more depressed I become.
How can I be over this. I dont want to be slave of windows, but I just need I have to use it.
Help me /g/
>>
>>60524431
Stockholm syndrome.
>>
Hey, there are a lot of guys who love getting dicks in their asses even though it hurts them like crazy, ruptures blood vessels and gets them sick. Some people are just fucked up.
>>
>>60524460
I am not gay or anything. I just feel frustrated when I am not using windows. Even when I was on gentoo I did everything in my windows virtualachine, because I could not stand was not using windows
>>
nice blog nigger
>>
>>60524431
Why don't you use ubuntu or fedora?
>>
>>60524613
If you've tried enough distros you would realise they are all the same but with different package manager
>>
>>60524472
The analogy is that Microsoft fucks you in the ass and you just can't live without it.
>>
>>60524431

So use Windows
>>
>>60524632
With a different Package Manager, Support from a Community, Pre Configures Packages ...
>>
I could not hold back. I just formated my bsd, gentoo and mac os partitions and installing windows 7. I am sorry /g/, but I am weak
>>
>>60524431
that's the exact same feeling when I use anything other than XP
>>
File: 1492133091595.jpg (45KB, 941x307px) Image search: [Google]
1492133091595.jpg
45KB, 941x307px
>>60527180
You did the right thing senpai
>>
>>60524431
I had the same problem as you, but I found out that, as a hoarder and maniac of organization, every file explorer in linux was shitty compared to File explorer.
I tried multiple, but every one has that feel of not being well made, there was always something not ok with the detail view, or if was missing some features/layout.
I thought about creating my own but shit, I ain't got time for that.
>>
>>60527396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1CyDq4L_Y
F
>>
>>60527756
Have you used the latest Dolphin file explorer? I say it blows Windows Explorer out the water.
>>
>>60524431
I now that feeling.
But for me it is that there's always that one thing that doesn't work as well on linux.

>Linux Mint
Suddenly all audio devices are gone. Searched a bit on the web. Deleted .config/pulse. Nothing helped, just a complete reinstall
>Ubuntu Unity
Windows don't remember place and size at wich I closed them
>Kubuntu
VPN connection cannot be established. No VPN type. No firewall. No matter what I do
>fedora
Basically 50% of programs I'd like to use are not compatible with wayland shit
>Manjaro
To much of a hassle

AAAND
NVIDIA Drivers are shit
>>
>windows is for no reason fucking with my audio settings
STOP IT
ITS FINE ON LINUX
ITS FINE ON A PHONE
ITS FINE ON AN MP3 PLAYER
YET FOR SOME REASON WINDOWS WONT FUCK OFF WITH SETTINGS HIGHS TO R AND LOWS TO L
ASS
>>
>>60524437
this
>>
>>60524431
Because windows just werks
>>
>>60532421
>Suddenly all audio devices are gone. Searched a bit on the web. Deleted .config/pulse. Nothing helped, just a complete reinstall
You are too retarded to use Linux. Logs for services like pulseaudio have excellent error reporting and so do the alsa kernel module drivers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.