[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing the registration process for going in computer science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fuck you.jpg (29KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
29KB, 540x427px
>doing the registration process for going in computer science at a university with top-tier reputation
>already have 3 different logins provided by it
>have to choose my classes by using a java application literally made in 1997

Fuck that bullshit, I'm going to find a job. Why can't a computer science department make proper software?
>>
>>60519014
That's how large organizations work. They don't throw money at stuff unless it breaks.
>>
>>60519014
because it works just fine, fucking freshman
>>
Stanford doesn't have this problem.
Makes me think "top tier" means "not total shit" to be perfectly desu with you my fampaitachi.
There are SO MANY gays and trannies though, and you can't tell them to go to hell because muh feels b4 reals.
>>
>>60519014
The department's job is to research and teach computer science, not to make enterprise software for managing a university. If that's what you want, perhaps a vocational qualification would be more suitable.
>>
File: fuck you 3.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you 3.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>60520338
>>60520355
>>
>>60520381
>There are SO MANY gays and trannies though, and you can't tell them to go to hell because muh feels b4 reals.
t. someome who's never been to uni
>>
>>60520381
To be perfectly honest I'd rather deal with java than queers & trannies.
>>
>>60520381
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60519014
If it isn't broken don't fuck with it.
>>
>>60520409
t. someone who's never been to California

>>60520417
I hear that.

>>60520446
Oh please, I was just saying it's not all great.
>>
>>60519014
I think I'm going to start filtering posts with any variation of the phrase "top tier"
>>
>>60520490
Thank you for sharing that with us.
>>
>>60520525
You're welcome
>>
File: Ao.jpg (154KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ao.jpg
154KB, 1440x810px
>>60519014
>1997
>dated
Thank your luck stars you didn't study engineering. You have no idea how dated some of the equipment is. I'd make you choose your classes using a FORTRAN program.
>>
>>60519014
Just say the school fag
>>
>>60521297
ets (montreal)
>>
>>60521442
Into the trash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.