[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Cool clock, Ahmed." http://www.huffingtonpost.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ahmed.jpg (1MB, 5002x3368px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
1MB, 5002x3368px
"Cool clock, Ahmed."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ahmed-mohamed-clock-lawsuit-dismissed_us_591f245ee4b03b485cb13f25
>>
>>60489130
Good to hear, thanks anon
>>
He's opening a gofundme to recoup some of his legal feels which has put his family into financial hardship if you guys are interested to help.
>>
US government is really retarded
>>
>>60489558
That's terrible. Should have just shot him instead of putting his family through this.
>>
>>60489558
Only after I get his cool clocks schematic.
>>
>>60489558
People get upset when """"victims"""" in these situations open gofundmes but I don't get it. These people deserve every dollar they're able to scam out of the gullible idiots willing to send it
>>
>>60489606
They aren't victims, the donators are just doing their part to virtue signal how progressive they are
>>
>>60489562
Because they didn't fall for the scam this family had going? Do I need to remind people this kid was told multiple times to put this shit back in his locker because it kept going off during class?
>>
>>60489663
His sister was tossed out of school for doing the same thing. Hopefully these idiots scam as many people through gofundme as they can.
>>
>>60489663
Whatever, this kid is an autist it's like written on his NASA shirt, literally anyone can understand what's the difference between a clock and a fucking bomb. But > Muricaaa
>>
>>60489691
Pics of sister?
>>
>>60489558
Google will end up covering it, I'm sure.
>>
File: tumblr_ncn0x7QGul1rdredko1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncn0x7QGul1rdredko1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x531px
>>60489701
>literally
>literally anyone can tell
okay macgyver
>>
>>60489701
His teachers all knew what it was and told him to put it away. The superintendent gave his family exactly what they wanted, and should be fired. Other than that, everyone could see the scam from a mile away.
>>
>>60489130
>some board connected to a speaker in the foreground
>pictures of circuit boards in the background
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>60489558
>family into financial hardship

Is that because his dad blew all their money trying to become president of Sudan?
>>
>>60489663
>>60489758

Sorry actually. I talked shit. Didn't know about his father's campaign, his implication on the SJW pro "anti-Islam" thing etc.
Was wrong forget about my post. They are both assholes, his son and him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.