/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK ALL OF YOU PRETENSIOUS FAGGOTS WHY IS VS 2015 SO HARD TO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 38705.jpg (21KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
38705.jpg
21KB, 150x150px
FUCK ALL OF YOU PRETENSIOUS FAGGOTS WHY IS VS 2015 SO HARD TO DOWNLOAD FUCK ALL OF YOU GOD DAMN IT.
>>
Search for community edition you retard
>>
>>60487370
It's pretentious, faggot.
>>
>>60487380
NO GOD DAMN IT I NEED 2015 2017 DOESN'T WORK WITH GMS2 FOR THE YYC COMPILER
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>60487390
I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU RANDOM FAGGOT, JUST BE A GOOD KEK AND HELP YOUR MASTER
>>
>>60487370
>the state of the windows developer environment
KEK
>>
>>60487419
YOU CAN'T JUST GREEN TEXT WITH A ONE LINER YOU SHIT. I NEED A SOLUTION. I'M ON THE VERGE OF MAKING MILLIONS BUT YOU PEONS JUST WANT TO JACK OFF INSTEAD.
>>
CHRIST I PRODUCTS THAT REUQIRE YOU TO HAVE A CERTAIN EDITION OF VISUAL STUDIO INSTALLED AND THE PROBLEM IS YOU CAN ONLY INSTALL A CERTAIN FUCKING VERSION OF VISUAL STUDIO INSTALLED AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST ON MICROSOFT'S WEBSITE BECAUJSE THEY WANT EVERYONE TO USE THE LATEST AND SHITIEST FRAMEWORK. REMEMBER THIS KIDS, IF IT IS NEW, IT IS BROKEN.
>>
IM DRUNK AS FUCK AND NONE OF MY SHIT MADE TOTAL SENSE, BUT THEN INTENTION WAS THERE GOD DAMN IT FUCK ALL OF YOU PUBICLY DEPRESSED IDIOTS. DO DRUGS.
>>
File: eustas.png (322KB, 411x501px) Image search: [Google]
eustas.png
322KB, 411x501px
ALRIGHT IM AN IDIOT, I JUST HAD TO INSTALL VS 2017 BUT POINT TO A DIFFERENT DIRECTORY, MY B. BUT STILL FUCK YOU NECKBEARDS.
>>
FUCK 4 CHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.