[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While everyone else is all paranoid... I decided to be a Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: feedback-hub-windows-10.jpg (161KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
feedback-hub-windows-10.jpg
161KB, 1200x936px
While everyone else is all paranoid... I decided to be a Windows Insider Program™ member. I get asked questions after a crash, or get asked random questions about my experience. These notifications don't bother me and I don't get bombarded with them whatsoever. I feel really good answering questions and helping Microsoft™ improve the Windows™ experience for everyone. It kinda feels like giving food to the homeless. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1492267738803.jpg (111KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1492267738803.jpg
111KB, 1280x702px
>>60482367
>>
>>60482367
You're an attention whore.
>>
>>60482367
I did the same for a while
none of my suggestions or bugs received any more than 2-3 upvotes
the ones that have the most upvotes are trash that I would downvote (but you can't downvote)
once a new bug appears, about 200 posts appear, about the same thing, without getting merged
and the most laughable thing of all: you can attach pictures to explain problems/suggestions THAT NOBODY OTHER THAN MICROSOFT CAN SEE

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

there is literally a submission asking for the ability to watch others pictures

oh and to finish my rant: now when you want a feature you get told to submit feedback and get upvotes. it is the new WHOCARES
>>
>>60482367
They used to have employees for that.
>>
>>60482519
I didn't even know my reports could get upvoted or anything of the sort. I just get notifications with questions such as "Did you restart your computer because of a problem?" or "How likely would you recommend this build to a friend or colleague?". I answer the question, submit and move on. Thought only Microsoft saw it.
>>
>>60482635
well, the feedback submission form is literally the picture that you posted
you can put whatever you want in there
>>
>>60482519
You're just mad nobody liked your shitty "suggestions".
>>
File: file.png (55KB, 1105x797px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55KB, 1105x797px
>>60482672
have you even used the app?
just check the most upvoted
it is clearly a work of Microsoft shills

the ones most voted are always the last Microsoft fad (ie: the People app, Onedrive, add features to Cortana)
>>
File: file.png (67KB, 1139x811px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
67KB, 1139x811px
>>60482672
now see from the bottom
TRUE BUGS
>>
>>60482755
https://youtu.be/Sx1J3S6vUJ8
reminded me of this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.